FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > knowing they are cheating ...

knowing they are cheating ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else get turned on by knowing their partner is cheating but they haven't a clue that you know?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No

"Anyone else get turned on by knowing their partner is cheating but they haven't a clue that you know?"

That's how I git started in the sharing lifestyle, my ex was fucking another guy she didn't know I knew. When I eventually told her and said it was fine with me she went nuts and that was the start of the end !!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ha me too.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

So she was ok off fucking ur man but when u told her u knew she left u what a bummer

By *hefockkersMan  over a year ago

york

Think that the new lodger is filling mine. She says not, but they are very chummy together. He tells her he has lost his labido, but I think I know where he's burried it! Can't find any cum stains in her panties, but they go in the wash quick.

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

"Anyone else get turned on by knowing their partner is cheating but they haven't a clue that you know?

That's how I git started in the sharing lifestyle, my ex was fucking another guy she didn't know I knew. When I eventually told her and said it was fine with me she went nuts and that was the start of the end !!!"

Very similar to what happened to me, my ex wife was shaging my mate next door. That's what happens when you're working your nuts off to give her everything she wanted, they're now married and skint

This thread is sad

"Anyone else get turned on by knowing their partner is cheating but they haven't a clue that you know?

That's how I git started in the sharing lifestyle, my ex was fucking another guy she didn't know I knew. When I eventually told her and said it was fine with me she went nuts and that was the start of the end !!!

Very similar to what happened to me, my ex wife was shaging my mate next door. That's what happens when you're working your nuts off to give her everything she wanted, they're now married and skint"

Well money ain't everything but shame they had to cheat to get what they wanted

By *ates1eMan  over a year ago

clapham

I'm sure my Mrs is doing it behind my back and yes it's hot

[Removed by poster at 16/12/15 03:33:36]

Cant see how it could ever be horny or turn on to be lied to ,

By *eeDee25Woman  over a year ago

crook

Both my ex husbands cheated. Worse was when i found out my second husband had cheated on me with men. Bad times.

By *ornyuk23Man  over a year ago

Northwest

My excuses to fuck me and then use my cum to wank to her lovers voice - she didn't know I knew about him but I used to follow her and watch them shagging in the woods or his car would wank like mad and then rush home waiting for sloppy seconds - it ended when she said she was leaving me for him but hey ho onwards and upwards

"Anyone else get turned on by knowing their partner is cheating but they haven't a clue that you know?"

Mmmm yes I was turned on when I knew she was fucking around on me. Heard her cheating once, so hot.

I'd love it if my wife was shagging another guy without me knowing. At least she would be getting what I can't give her.

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

I get turned on more by knowing i will kick her out and go find someone better

» Add a new message to this topic