FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my new lady

my new lady

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking at your pic, you know the one with your little perfect pucker on it mmmmm I'd love rimm that at the same time as I masturbate you to a creamy perfect orgasm complete with a large helping of squirt ,all over my face, as you come your perfect pucker opens enough to let me right inside you with my tongue, as your come subsides, your perfect pucker closes like a flower round my tongue,you feel it inside you and it starts you off again, this time you move my hands and start masturbating yourself ......as only you know how,it's quick because it's fresh and my face is still glued to your pucker,moving and wriggling, causing you new sensations , this, is enough to send you into one of your huge squirty orgasms , as flows over you you press yourself into me , wanting more penetration from my face, I'm drenched into your cum ,my face and tongue pressed into your now open anus, I rimm your insides as your cum fades from you as you shake and twitch,I move my soaked face from your trembling anus,this causes you to spasm and shake, I lie beside you holding you letting you enjoy your moment kissing the back of your neck , your ears with my cum soaked face,holding your breasts tightly and watching you enjoy.............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

From weebee

bing (46)  Subject:

Mmmmm

We arrive at the party, just a wee bit fashionably late, folks have had one or two drinks and there mingling well, we are stone cold sober and know no one we are both apprehensive and look at each other as if we want to leave, the hosts take our jackets , revealing us to the world, maybe not quite the world, but a few sets of strange eyes check us out, you in your full length open bottom slinky shiny corselette., complete with super shiny stockings, heels looking stunning in black me with the same costume but in white, full make up , wig looking like the complete tart.....eyes are now weighing us up ...who are they we hear whispered, , I'd fuck the both of them we hear in hushed tones,then we hear stuff like the gang bang couple are here, wtf I never signed up for this.its meant to be a party fffs what's going then the host supplys a stiff drink to both us and encourages us to drink , we both down it quickly and we are fed another one, which goes the same way , this calms us down a wee bit, folks are now mouthing at us " are you the gang bang couple" they start to feel us up, we are relaxed super relaxed ....verging on woos, we are being led into another room my legs are like rubber, I look to you and your being helped in to the room fuck , I've been drugged , I look to you knowing that you have also been drugged......

We are led into this room it's like knowing everything with your senses hightened but either not wanting to or not able to do anything about it

A euphoric feeling

I can see about 30 persons both male and female and a few trannys in the room

All with varying states of arousal

they were all focused on us , I remember the name of the gang bang couple be said , I'm thinking what the fuck

My ass is tight as yours is , I don't mind it being used but not by 30 fffs

We are led to a type of machine and strapped into it, both face down

The crowd gathered round us, they had Un fettered access to my cock balls mouth and ass

I could see you being tied up by several of the ladies, you look across at me already tied and I could see in you eyes you were mouthing wtf at this time I could only nod and shake as they had tied us up, they didn't need to gag us but they did with a mouth spreader , I must gave looked like a blow up doll with its mouth open for use!

From weebee

bing (46)  Subject:

Mmmmm

The

Door opens and the host arrives.fuck is that a cock it's a least 9 inches

, he walks ....no he struts in confidently with his cock sticking out and up ,,,, good order for this guy in his 50s I think...and look and get horny at the same time, I'm thinking that you will enjoy taking his big fat cock in any of your available orifices .......

He struts over to you and stares at your state of readiness

I'm. Sure I seen his cock grow when he watched you, there is a platform to the side of you,he moves it onto position in front of you and stands proudly on it like a captain with his cock just inches from.your face , you think you know what's coming that your going to get face fucked!

People start to enter the room in varying states of dress and arousal some have there cocks and genitals open and hard , free for anyone to touch feel suck or enjoy, some were covered with lingere, latex, pvc or lycra......all of which provided a visual spectacle to me and you from our bound and open positions.

We were surrounded by all these lovely people as they marvelled at our positions .....everyone of them secretly wanting to be in the same position.

The host and hostess enter.the room. They are almost reveired as swinging royalty by the crowd they stand on the boxes in front of us.he.in front of you she in front of me, it's almost sureal.

She has a corset on with stockings and heels .....ssmelling wonderful as she. Holds court talking to others as her freshly waxed free rant pussy is millimetres from my face , ignoring me as she chats, I see she has a clity piercing thrusting her hooded clity forward so it looks like a hooded small circumsied.cock right in front of my face, I can see she's been recently fucked by the way her labia is engorged with blood and the stream of fresh spunk no starting to dribble from her passage, i strain at my bonds to see.you with the host in front.of you, his hard cock resting.on your pretty face as he talks to the crowd, your mouth is gagged open like an animal his cock is on your lips , you can smell something through your nose .......you know the smell but your not sure what it is......he orders you to start working g his cock you oblige and start to lick ....you can taste it now and you know what your tasting.

He an anounceces to the crowd that the gang bang are ready for use and abuse....your eyes widen.in horror ....wtf is going to happen now ...but you have no time to object ...you now realise what the taste is on the cock that's now full in your mouth.......it's just been up the hostesses anus now it's. In your mouth and you can't do anything.....but enjoy.

You look to me , I can't help you Im Bound like you...except I gave the hostesses anus above my face,,,, I'm now staring at an.anal passage that's been recently fucked , how can I tell? It's full of fresh spunk now starting to leak from it on to my tounge....dripping and now.in.my mouth, I try hard not to swallow, but there's to much and don't have any options.

You mind is taken from what your mouth is being used for by two hard cocks now being pushed into your pussy and anus, the 1 in your anal passage being smaller than the circumsied 1 being forced into your now dripping pussy......you try hard to forget the cock in your mouth and concentrate on the ease the two cocks are bringing you as they now get into a rythm with each other , you now start to tighten and bear down on the two cocks filling your passages, your cum is close, you want freedom but your bound tight as the two cocks continue in a frenzy in your ass and pussy .

The cock in your mouth tastes different as he is near and his precut dribbles.into your open mouth.....he takes it from.your mouth and starts masterbating into your forced open mouth , the two in your holes are now sweat and frantic ready to cum in your passages, they both feel there cocks through your pussy and anal walls there two cocks only separated by your thin membrane as the slide in and out sending into a frenzied cum as you squirt as the one.i you anus withdraws as you quiver and cum shaking beyond belief as.he slides out of.you twitching

puckered and now open anus

Your squirt lands all over your other lover.drenching him as he continues looking for the friction in your pussy to make him come. ...finally he starts to shout as he cone filling your pussy with his fresh come......this triggers the host into coming

Into your gagged open mouth landing g his load.on your tounge ...the crowd cheers as the host finishes dropping his creamy load in your.mouth.....your lax to swallow you don't want to....the host tell the cried your not going to swallow. .they start to jeer you....telling to swallow you don't want to ....the host grabs and aims his softening cock at your mouth , telling the crowd to watch.they stop jeering you.the cock in your pussy starts to cone flooding your already soaked pussy with another fresh load .you still have the host load in your mouth not swallow g he takes aim and you start to taste his bitter sweet urine as it flows from his cock into your mouth much to the delight of the crowd....you have no choice you gave to swallow or choke you swallow everything , the crowd cheers you as the host continues to let his piss flow filling you up, this act turns you on that much you come instantly. ...to the cheers again of the crowd flooding the spent cock now just being ejected from.your pussy.

He moves aside and a soft female face replaces his softening cock latching on to your already aroused clitoris

Perhaps to heavy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loving it . More please

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Def more please!