FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Friend from fab do I or don't I?!?

Friend from fab do I or don't I?!?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

True story going to happen tonight, but putting it out there to see if it's a good idea or not.... We as a couple have been on fab for many years, over the time we have come across friends mum and dads, parents from the local school and on of mr's friends... That friend is coming to visit tonight... There both going to the pub them returning to carry on drinking at home! Mr put it to me would I like some mmf tonight.... His idea is for me to be at home waiting in my naughty mrs claws outfit for them both.... My question to you all is should I or shouldn't I?!? Friends are friends but can you get naughty with them to?!? What should I do?xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anton_oneMan  over a year ago

Lymm/Alty/Warrington

Of course you can. Friends with benefits right? Sounds like it could be the start of something good. Especially if you like the friend.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wish I was your fella's friend. Your smoking !

By *ssexguy69Man  over a year ago

around and about thurrock

Why not . iv had 3sum with friend I use to drink with a few yr ago

Come acrossed there profile on here . and they came round and we all had bit fun . Met up few times since.

It was only last week I see them in town and they said got to meet up soon again for some more fun

Well let's hope his friend feels the same x

I'm sure it would be fun but he might not see it that way.... Would love a double fucking tho lol x

Looking at your pics don't think he'll refuse will you keep us informed please?

By *ovewetlookleggingsMan  over a year ago

Welwyn

If his profile gives the impression he is up for anything and pretty dirty and horny then it will be totally fine. He is a guy after all and horniness will take over. Fact he is on this site is a bloody good start. Let us know how it goes, maybe take some pics!

Oh I wouldn't worry yourself about whether he'll be up for it, your chap clearly knows this guy and therefore has already figured he'd probably be up for some delicious double-rutting fun!

Plus like other posters have said, you're utterly exquisite. I imagine your friend with benefits will be as hard as marble as soon as he sees you...and as we all know, once a man's root has thickened till it's solid, it makes the decision for him and he simply has to put it to good use...

Enjoy!

By *hatHappensNextCouple  over a year ago

Essex, near basildon

"I'm sure it would be fun but he might not see it that way.... Would love a double fucking tho lol x"
. Shame your hubby is not friends with us, he could bring us both back, il wear my sexy Santa dress and we can wind them up lol

Well as mr says he's got a good tool on him so makes me want to try it... And my naughty side says go for it.... As for the friends comment get down that pub then mini gang bang lol least it would make it easyer as we'd all be at it... Lol thanks! Anyone else been in this situation before? X

Go for it! I love fucking my mates wife with him

Go for it!

My swinging life started when a mate invited me round for a beer and we ended up spitroasting his Mrs in the living room. Since being with L she has also set up meets with a fair few of her female friends for us both to play with, it's always been hot as hell and we haven't ruined any friendships yet.

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"True story going to happen tonight, but putting it out there to see if it's a good idea or not.... We as a couple have been on fab for many years, over the time we have come across friends mum and dads, parents from the local school and on of mr's friends... That friend is coming to visit tonight... There both going to the pub them returning to carry on drinking at home! Mr put it to me would I like some mmf tonight.... His idea is for me to be at home waiting in my naughty mrs claws outfit for them both.... My question to you all is should I or shouldn't I?!? Friends are friends but can you get naughty with them to?!? What should I do?xx"

I think we need to see a pic of you in your naughty Mrs Claws outfit to decide if its a good idea or not!?

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I think with a bit of alcohol in him and your sexy outfit he won't be able to resist.

I'm sure it won't hurt your friendship. In fact I think it'll make you closer friends.

Well the morning after and I'm smiling.... I'm safe to say we all had fun... And wow what a fuck x

I'm wanting more now..... start of a good thing maybe.... all I could Think about was taking his cock now I have I just want more.... Living up to my name you could say....????x

Glad you had a good time x

I think we all did just want more now....x

Did you get any pics you can share?

Amazing.... what a turn on..... x

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

[Removed by poster at 19/12/15 14:54:11]

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Send me naughty down the pub again tonight "

If it ment him coming home and having another night like last night then he can go down the pub anytime he wants... We're be having some fun together tonight talking about what we liked about last night.... x

» Add a new message to this topic