FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first ever dogging meet

My first ever dogging meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ere2pleasex OP   Man  over a year ago

york

I thought I'd share my first ever dogging meet I had with a couple from this site and another man ,

I replied to a add I saw on here , it was a couple looking to meet in the Scarborough area , nervously I thought I would reply to the add as she looked hot as fook in her pictures with the most amazing tits with lovely big nipples that I wanted to suck , I sent a message not expecting a reply as it was all new to me , to my surprise I got a instant reply saying the meet would take place that evening and was I up for it , wow was I ever , my cock was rock hard at the thought of my first ever dogging meet and a stranger randomly sucking my throbbing hard cock , I replied straight back and arranged a meeting point later that night . As I was driving the one hour drive to Scarborough I had my cock in my hand all the way , I was throbbing all the way in anticipation as to what was going to happen . I arrived at the meeting point about 10 mins early , as I drove up I noticed a car parked around the corner , was this them or the other man , I sat there nervously in the dark of the night hearing every sound and movement in the dark , I was almost shaking with excitement when another car pulled in and parked up just behind me , was it them or the other guy , as my eyes adjusted to the light I realised it was only a single person in the car , I sat and waited a further 5 or 10 mins keeping a eye on the guy in the other car. And wondering if it was all a wind up and that they would not turn up .

It wasn't long before another car turned up , this time there was a passenger , wow instantly my cock was ready to explode with excitement , this was it , this is what I had come for , straight away I was thinking what should I do , do I get out , should I wait for a sign , I really didn't have a clue , then the other guy got out and walked over to the car , she wound her window down and they looked like they where talking so I got out of my car and went over to join them , I was that excited I still had my cock in my hand wanking away , a bit keen aren't you she said , ooopppsss sorry I didn't realise I was that excited about it all , she was dressed very sexy and I just wanted to shoot my hot load all over her sexy face , her partner was sat there and she was stroking his cock , she soon had her tits out that she invited us to feel , OMG they where amazing with the most suck able nipples I'd ever seen , my cock was now rock solid and ready to be sucked by this sexy woman

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Carry on

It's turning out to be a bumper week for Scarborough stories. I picked the right town to move to. Please do continue the tale.

york

She opened the door and took both our cocks and started wanking us , wow this felt amazing , my cock was throbbing in her hand , she pulled me closer and took my hot cock in to her open mouth , wow she really knew how to suck cock , she was still wanking the other lad as she sucked me off , her partner appeared behind us and he was now wanking his cock at the sight of his wife getting 2 cocks to suck on

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great start. Don't stop there.

york

She got out of the car and laid on the back seat , the other lad started ro lick her sweet pussy so I went around and opened the other door and fed her more of my cock , she was moaning as she was sucking me and the vibrations from her moans where sending muppets cock crazy , I just wanted to shoot my hot load over her face , I resisted I'd carried on with my cock in her mouth , I leant over and began to frig her clit as he licked her pussy like it was the last pussy he was going to eat , she was moaning louder and louder as she gasped for air with my cock still in her mouth , now her partner took over and started to fuck her sopping wet pussy as she now had 2 cocks to suck on , I could see he was getting close to shooting as he kept pulling away ,

She sounds a wonderful woman and lucky husband too. Looking forward to more.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Tell us more

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

need more on these !

More please!

york

Now looking for others to meet out dogging , maybe I could let people know what happened after and write a story about it

Great story you lucky guy.

Any couples or women in Cheshire up for dogging?

Looking forward to the climax of this story.

Great read so far

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

I'm trying to get my wife to try dogging but I don't think she's to keen on the stranger bit so maybe have a settle for arranged fun with friends out in the car. It would help if it was warmer to.

Well we're enjoying this story. Wonder what happened next?

Too few Yorkshire Coast stories on here. I wonder if this couple still play? Would love to hear how it finished.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

"I'm trying to get my wife to try dogging but I don't think she's to keen on the stranger bit so maybe have a settle for arranged fun with friends out in the car. It would help if it was warmer to. "

Looks like my Mrs is up for it ..... Just need to arrange a meet now

Would love to hear how this ended. I have a feeling I too may have encountered this horny couple.

york

Don’t seem to see many doggers any more

By *hager777Man  over a year ago

Hereford

More please

» Add a new message to this topic