FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > a few messages from a slutty tv

a few messages from a slutty tv

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *akeheels OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

dalkeith

So i have never posted on here, what follows are the messages I sent to a couple who wanted a TV for some first time fun....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

dalkeith

Ive always loved the idea of sucking a guys cock while his girl watches, making him moan and her a bit jealous, until she joins in, and having to please them both while they fuck, my mouth taking turns on your pussy while he fucks you, and running my tongue over his shaft as he thrusts in and out, occasionally getting to take his full length in my mouth before he buries himself back in you....

dalkeith

He fucks you hard doggy style, with my face under you so I can eat your pussy and suck at his balls and shaft, your enjoying being tongue and cock fucked at once, grinding down on my mouth, holding me in place with your hot thighs, he pulls out of you so he can face fuck me for a while, you watch as his cock slips into my willing mouth, his hips thrusting as he makes me eat him, tasting you on him, then he pushes slowly back into you, you gasp at the sensation of his cock and the delightful pressure of me pushing two fingers into you too, stretching you and feeling his cock pulse against my fingers, we both start to fuck you, my tongie on your clit, his cock at first pulling out of you, my fingers pushing deeper, and then reversing, so my fingers wank him inside of you, then harder and faster, changing so we enter you at the same time, neither of you are going to last much longer, you feel him coming into you, which makes you come hard. You watch as he pulls out of you, still hard and spunky, and tells me to clean him, lick him clean with long strokes of my tongue. He lies back, kissing you gently, his hands stroke you. He gets you to sit up, kneeling above my face, and makes you wait and watch as his cum slowly works its way out of you, towards my willing mouth. He whispers to you what he wants you to do, and you slowly push two fingers inside yourself, then make me clean your hand, feeding me his cum from inside you, before lowering yourself down on my mouth, having me gently suck and tonguefuck you while he kisses and caress you until you come again. Afterwards, laughing and glowing you tell him off, for not having fucked me yet...but the night is still young...

dalkeith

You send him off to get drinks, while you get me to reapply my makeup, lashings of gloss lipstick, telling me you want to see it smeared all over his cock. When he retuns you direct him to a seat that faces the bed, telling him not to move. You complete my outfit, sturdy leather wrist and ankle straps, a dog collar and leash. You have me crawl to him , mouth open, in front of his stiring cock. Just out of reach, you watch as we try to touch, but pulling back on my leasheach time, but encouring me to take his cock in my mouth. I dont think your trying hard enough you tell me, but I am, the leash is tight around me, making me gasp. You pull me to my feet and make me lie across his knees, my ass up, my face touching the floor, his cock twitching beside me. You make me kiss and lick your heels as you stand over us, your hands squeezing and pinching my ass, spreading my cheeks, you taunt your boy, asking him if hed like to fuck my tranny ass, Asking if he thought I was a good cocksucker...

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

That's hot! If someone sent these to our inbox we wouldn't complain lol

B

dalkeith

"That's hot! If someone sent these to our inbox we wouldn't complain lol

B"

Many thanks...more?

dalkeith

He says he wants to fuck me a lot, the answer makes you smile cruelly, as you raise your hand and bring it down sharp and hard on my ass. I yelp and squirm, you tell him to hold my arms behind my back, and you start spanking me, my upturned ass an easy target, my wriggling turning him on more. You stop, but only to grasp my wrists, lock them together and tell him to start spanking me, my hands flutter behind my back, trying and failing to stop my ass from reddening.

dalkeith

"Poor baby" you laugh, and pull me over to the bed, lying under me you get me to pull my knees up and spread my legs, then thread your legs over mine, holding me in a doggy postion. He watches as you pour cold baby oil over my ass, rubbing my red ass, teasing my hole before slowly pushing one finger into me, spreading that cool slippyness into me. I watchyour smile grow wider, as you tell me how tight my ass Is, how big his cock is. You whisper to him, tell him you want him to fuck me now, I can feel your legs grip me harder, your pussy grinding against me, and him behind me, his hands on my hips.

dalkeith

Your hand grasps his cock, guiding him to me, "slowly" you say, " I want this slut to feel every bit of you" your fingers circle his cock, so you can feel him sink into me, and with your other hand you pull my head back, so you can watch my face as his cock stretches me and fills me. He pushes in slowly, saviouring my gasps and wriggles, until he is in me, uncomfortably large, streching me. You direct him, watching my face, telling me what a slut I am, encouraging him to fuck harder, deeper, to use me like a whore. Your words spur him on,as do my muffled cries, until he is fucking hard and fast, you grinding beneath me.

dalkeith

He pulls out, rolls me onto my back, my legs over his shoulders and pushes into me. I love it, being used, being desired, he swears at me, calling me all the filthy things he can say, his eyes unfocused, we both see it on his face, and I see the flash of anger in your eyes as he cums hard, cumming in me, owning me for that moment. He pulls out, you grasp him hard, pulling his mouth to you, while forcing my mouth back to his cock, cleaning him of my ass and his cum. He staggers later to the bathroom, your eyes are hard on me. The slap to my face is fast, "you enjoyed my boys cock too much I think, later im going to teach you a lesson. " my clothes are thrown at me, your pushing me towards the door, out in the stairwell you throw a handful of coins at me."thats all a cheap whore like you deserves" you hiss before slamming the door, leaving me tottering in heels, disheveled, half dressed, with hot cum running down my thighs. I know im going to see more of you both soon.

Hope you all enjoy a first effort!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you enjoyed my boys cock too much I think, later im going to teach you a lesson

So what did she do to you

Hope there's more to this

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Jeez, I would adore playing this one out....

Bloody hot story. More please!

dalkeith

More to follow tomorrow night....altho PM suggestions for scenarios more than welcome...

Love it!!!

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

love it mmmm

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Very horny indeed. Love to read the rest.

Keep up the good work

» Add a new message to this topic