FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Anal in the dark.

Anal in the dark.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi perv's.

Here is a true story for you. it took place about 8 years ago, in a club in bristol, the Office.

At my age, and a single man at the time, I was wanting to ad a little bit of spice and excitement to my life, so I decided to go to an adult club.

I managed to get in as a single man, on the guest list. I suppose I attended the club about 5 times in a 2 month period, some Fridays and some Saturdays, I would not participate in any physical contact, I was only there, as a fly on the wall/voyeur only.

I was offered to join in a couple of times, but declined the invitation.

Anyway, one evening I did, I was watching this couple performing, along with other couples on a very large bed, and the guy looks up and says to me, ''do you like my Mrs'' I said ''yes, she is quite attractive'' He then said '' if you had a partner, we could be having some fun together'' That's when I sniggered and thought to myself, !!! little do you know !!!

This is where I take you back an hour before.

The very same couple that I was watching on the bed, I followed them an hour earlier into the dark room. I waited a few moments before I followed them, so that they did not know who followed them. The dark room in the office is completely black, you can't even see, your hand in front of your face, I felt myself quietly along the wall, until I sensed their actual location, I sat down beside them, not saying a word. I was just listening to them, kissing and fondling each other. At one point, I assumed that the woman had got up, to remove her dress and knickers, then she sat down on top of her husband. in a cowgirl position, all this was assumption on my side, and it was true, as I discovered a few moments later.

They must have sensed that, there was someone in the dark room with them. Because a hand reached out, and touched me on the leg. I thought to myself ! who's hand is it, hers or his. I just let the hand do what it wanted. The hand worked its way up to my crotch, eagerly trying to unzip my trousers, then the hand was fumbling to undo my belt. I assisted the hand, and slid my trousers down to my knees. The hand then clasped my penis tightly. it was jerking me off for a few moments, then I realised that, the hand, was the hand of the woman. She started groaning louder, as she was riding her husband and masturbating me. Her hand took a firmer grip on my penis, and she started pulling me, towards her. I stood up as she intended, wanted me, she pulled on my penis, and guided me behind her, pressing my penis between the cheeks of her ass. I then applied some of my saliva, to my penis, as lubrication. She pulled her buttocks apart, I applied some of my saliva to her anus, then the tip of my penis, was gently pushing into her anus a bit at a time. She gave a gasp, and thrust herself back onto me, until my penis was right in to the hilt. I reached around to her clit, I could feel her husbands penis inside her very moist vagina, I could also feel his penis rubbing up against my penis, as we were both thrusting in and out of her at the same time. him up her vagina, me up her ass.

And they never knew, that I was the one that had anal sex with her. That why I had a snigger to myself.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

That's the beauty and scariness (IF THAT'S A WORD) of the darkroom.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi perv's.

Here is a true story for you. it took place about 8 years ago, in a club in bristol, the Office.

At my age, and a single man at the time, I was wanting to ad a little bit of spice and excitement to my life, so I decided to go to an adult club.

I managed to get in as a single man, on the guest list. I suppose I attended the club about 5 times in a 2 month period, some Fridays and some Saturdays, I would not participate in any physical contact, I was only there, as a fly on the wall/voyeur only.

I was offered to join in a couple of times, but declined the invitation.

Anyway, one evening I did, I was watching this couple performing, along with other couples on a very large bed, and the guy looks up and says to me, ''do you like my Mrs'' I said ''yes, she is quite attractive'' He then said '' if you had a partner, we could be having some fun together'' That's when I sniggered and thought to myself, !!! little do you know !!!

This is where I take you back an hour before.

The very same couple that I was watching on the bed, I followed them an hour earlier into the dark room. I waited a few moments before I followed them, so that they did not know who followed them. The dark room in the office is completely black, you can't even see, your hand in front of your face, I felt myself quietly along the wall, until I sensed their actual location, I sat down beside them, not saying a word. I was just listening to them, kissing and fondling each other. At one point, I assumed that the woman had got up, to remove her dress and knickers, then she sat down on top of her husband. in a cowgirl position, all this was assumption on my side, and it was true, as I discovered a few moments later.

They must have sensed that, there was someone in the dark room with them. Because a hand reached out, and touched me on the leg. I thought to myself ! who's hand is it, hers or his. I just let the hand do what it wanted. The hand worked its way up to my crotch, eagerly trying to unzip my trousers, then the hand was fumbling to undo my belt. I assisted the hand, and slid my trousers down to my knees. The hand then clasped my penis tightly. it was jerking me off for a few moments, then I realised that, the hand, was the hand of the woman. She started groaning louder, as she was riding her husband and masturbating me. Her hand took a firmer grip on my penis, and she started pulling me, towards her. I stood up as she intended, wanted me, she pulled on my penis, and guided me behind her, pressing my penis between the cheeks of her ass. I then applied some of my saliva, to my penis, as lubrication. She pulled her buttocks apart, I applied some of my saliva to her anus, then the tip of my penis, was gently pushing into her anus a bit at a time. She gave a gasp, and thrust herself back onto me, until my penis was right in to the hilt. I reached around to her clit, I could feel her husbands penis inside her very moist vagina, I could also feel his penis rubbing up against my penis, as we were both thrusting in and out of her at the same time. him up her vagina, me up her ass.

And they never knew, that I was the one that had anal sex with her. That why I had a snigger to myself. "

Very horny story. One to remember for sure

» Add a new message to this topic