FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Own creampie

Own creampie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ates1e OP   Man  over a year ago

clapham

Does anyone lick out their own cream pie once they have finished?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/12/15 20:35:11]

Have done in the past. Not a regular thing though x

I have been forced to once by the ex wife. She went out on a workmates birthday and came back pissed as a handcart to the level I had to take her bra off for her.

She grabbed me saying I'm gonna take advantage of you before you do cos I'm pissed. She proceeded to fuck me silly till I came whilst riding me. She jumped up sat on my face and said eat that till your ready to go again. Then she threw me into floor and raped me well as good as anyways lol

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"I have been forced to once by the ex wife. She went out on a workmates birthday and came back pissed as a handcart to the level I had to take her bra off for her.

She grabbed me saying I'm gonna take advantage of you before you do cos I'm pissed. She proceeded to fuck me silly till I came whilst riding me. She jumped up sat on my face and said eat that till your ready to go again. Then she threw me into floor and raped me well as good as anyways lol"

Rape is a strong word. Id love to be treated like that..but then it wouldnt be rape!

If my wife wants me to i will. I dont do it because i like it. I do it because i love my wife.

By *eat-meMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

I've done it when I was the last of four loads to go in my ex wife so does that count?

Done this a few times we both like it.

"I have been forced to once by the ex wife. She went out on a workmates birthday and came back pissed as a handcart to the level I had to take her bra off for her.

She grabbed me saying I'm gonna take advantage of you before you do cos I'm pissed. She proceeded to fuck me silly till I came whilst riding me. She jumped up sat on my face and said eat that till your ready to go again. Then she threw me into floor and raped me well as good as anyways lol

Rape is a strong word. Id love to be treated like that..but then it wouldnt be rape!"

I did say or as good as.She took no prisoners put it that way.

She grabbed me saying I'm gonna take advantage of you before you do cos I'm pissed. She proceeded to fuck me silly till I came whilst riding me. She jumped up sat on my face and said eat that till your ready to go again. Then she threw me into floor and raped me well as good as anyways lol"

Know exactly what u mean as my demanding wife has done that to me a few times after rtning home horny & tipsy fom a wild girly nite out clubbing/ pubbing !

Mmmmmmmm !

By *ewlywedloversCouple  over a year ago

Lancs/ greater manchester

I always want to do it but once I've shot my load that switch in my head flicks and then suddenly I don't lol. So annoying when it happens

"I always want to do it but once I've shot my load that switch in my head flicks and then suddenly I don't lol. So annoying when it happens "

Perhaps try having a checked regular guy cream her then and you can eat her after. He could also eat yours out after as well

Always clean the Mrs up after Imagining it's another guys load

I always do it then deep kiss with a mouthful. Sends them nuts

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Love it when Tracy let's me go down on her just after iv fired a full load inside her. Then with a mouth full I go back up and we kiss. Don't see anything wrong with it.

"I always want to do it but once I've shot my load that switch in my head flicks and then suddenly I don't lol. So annoying when it happens "

Same here although when lous feeling controlling she'll sit on my face while I'm tied up.

R

Love doing it get to lick my own cum out of her pussy,I just love the mix of my cum and her juices mmmmmmm

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"I always want to do it but once I've shot my load that switch in my head flicks and then suddenly I don't lol. So annoying when it happens

Same here although when lous feeling controlling she'll sit on my face while I'm tied up.

Thats what Id love...lucky guy!

R"

I know what you mean about the switch flicking off after Cumming. If you try it whilst blindfolded and she rides you, and then sits on your face after and tells you what to do, then that switch will stay in the on position, lol,

Yep. The act of attending and cleaning is very sub. That's why I do it.

Yes. And love to snowball after a bj too

All part of the fun. Tastes so good as well x

» Add a new message to this topic