FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bed knobs!

Bed knobs!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so the metal frame bed in the spare room somehow has a missing bed knob. Just one!

Well I looked in the local hardware stores and in the bigger named ones. Guess what! None sell just one bed knob.

So with that failure I type in a Google search. And there are all sorts of shapes and sizes. With a lot looking like butt plugs.

Well it stirred my imagination and lo and behold there are adult vids of women slipping a bed knob into themselves and apparently having a wail of a time.

So has anyone actually tried having it off with a bed knob? On that note I wonder if that's how the spare beds, bed knob became lost!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've seen videos of women using gear knobs and even a tow hitch lol. Painful.

"I've seen videos of women using gear knobs and even a tow hitch lol. Painful. "

How do you know it's painful ?. And as they say no pain no gain.

By *iggerooooCouple  over a year ago

Conwy

An ex of mine was trying to get me to have some fun, I was tired and refused.

She then went to the end of the bed a fucked herself silly on the bed knob, a big wooden end.

Watching her pussy stretch over that got me horny, she then refused me fun as she was satisfied after that lol

"An ex of mine was trying to get me to have some fun, I was tired and refused.

She then went to the end of the bed a fucked herself silly on the bed knob, a big wooden end.

Watching her pussy stretch over that got me horny, she then refused me fun as she was satisfied after that lol "

Well never refuse fun when you are offered it as it will alway come back and bite you on the ass.

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man  over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

Many years ago in the early eighties I used to drive a Luton Transit my girl friend at the time used to love to stick the long gear knob up her pussy and rub her clit as I revved the motor!! Happy Days

» Add a new message to this topic