FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Erotic coffee

Erotic coffee

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Milamber OP   Man  over a year ago

totnes

I thought I would share with you a little of what was on my mind today. Not sure where it came from but I enjoyed the thought........I have called it coffee.

My text arrives, I am close. A surge of heat courses through your body as you start to prepare 2 coffees. Excitement mixes with nerves, eagerness with doubt. You naked except for a light robe which clings to your curves and exposes enough flesh to ensure there will be a sexual tension from my arrival. You finish preparing the coffees and place them on a table next to your settee. The coffees are not alone. We have prepared this moment and a select few favourite toys stand proudly on the table too.

The door bell rings!

Instantly your body responds, your nipples harden a little as heat and moisture develops between your thighs.

You open the door and we exchange polite smiles and hellos. You lead me to the front room and we sit, closer than friends would, bodies adjacent.

The hot coffees symbolise the amount of restraint we must show, but once they are consumed we already know the barriers will fall.

We make small talk. At times our eyes lock and the fire of lust reveals itself. Our gaze intensifies at time and as we sip our faces get closer. My eyes now drop and roll over your body, your gown which opened a little as you sat exposed the curves of your breast. My eyes linger there and your nipples harden further almost trying to break free of your robe. Our eyes lock again. We sip coffee. Now your eyes explore me. My excitement now clearly visible.

I move in closer. Passion now raw and burning. Desire raging and barely contained.

I take your cup and place it on the table. We know the time has come. We move in close, so close our lips almost touch. You start to feel a firm tug on the belt of your light robe. It breaks free and fingers gently push your robe open. You are exposed, your breasts heave I anticipation and your legs slightly part. You need to feel me touch you, caress you and tease you.

We move closer and a start a slow, soft and sensual kiss. Every fibre in our bodies screams for raging list and we barely manage to hold back but the sensual kiss continues. My fingers now caress your neck and slowly they start to run down your body...............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *paarky666Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

More ??

By *ssexhotcplMan  over a year ago

Swansea

We would love the idea with other couple in our area

By *Milamber OP   Man  over a year ago

totnes

Our slow, soft and sensual kiss continues. My fingers roll down your neck seeking out the curves of your breasts. Gently fingers drift over your curves, exploring your soft flesh. Lightly brushing your now very hard nipples, you gasp a little as we kiss. Suddenly I tweak a nipple firmly your back arches a little. Then the other.

You need me to touch you, explore you and give you pleasure. I stop our kiss and gently nibble your neck. I whisper in your ear asking if you want me to explore you further. "God yes" you reply. "Open your legs wide for me" I say.

Fire intensifies as you part your legs exposing yourself fully to me. Your mind is racing, body yearning. My fingers move lower as we make eye contact again. Raw, burning passion screaming within.

My fingers roll up and down your inner thigh getting so close to your now hot and wet pussy. Our eyes still locked as a finger slowly slides between your glistening lips, you moan as I seek out your clit circling it lightly. Your body writhes as I continue until suddenly fingers delve inside you. Your back arches the moistness helps me glide in and out. We again kiss, fingers explore you. Passion builds. My fingers withdraw and then join our kiss. We kiss and sample your sweet tasting juice.

Nothing matters now and anything is possible.

My fingers return.........

» Add a new message to this topic