FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The car

The car

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Part 1

We had been meeting and hanging out for coffee a few times but something inside my told this time was going to even better. Her name is Sasha. Not skinny. Tall, with amazing legs and curves in all the right places. Voluptuous, I think, is the word best to describe her. Long dark hair framing her immaculately made up face, as always. I love how she always makes that extra effort to look gorgeous. We’d just finished some Christmas shopping when she said “the church carpark? I’m so horny”. How could I refuse? And off we went on the 15 minute drive to this, now favourite, secluded and dark place. We parked up, left the engine running with the heater on full and lights off. The now familiar ritual of sliding the front seats forward and jumping into the back and locking all the doors. A towel was laid out on the seat, as was always needed with Sasha. A more multi orgasmic and gushing girl, I’d never met before. She started softly kissing my neck and earlobe, which sent a tingling down my back and into my groin. My cock instantly growing and becoming restricted in my Levis. I kissed her deeply then went for her neck and ears, causing her to moan and grind into me, her nipples growing hard between my fingers. We hurriedly stripped and fell back into an embrace, enjoying the warmth of our bodies wrapped together. She was groaning and wriggling on the seat as she said “I need your head down there, now!”…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start more please

By *iscomanMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Keep it going please

Sound like this could be fun

Sasha lay back and parted her long shapely legs, eager for my tongue. I could smell her sweet aroma as I started planting kisses on her inner thigh, moving closer to her moist pussy, stopping short then doing the same thing to her other thigh. She was writhing and squirming, longing for the moment I made contact with her pussy. I licked her juices from her labia, prolonging it even more, then started flicking my tongue over her swelling clit. She was getting really wet by now, her head thrown back in ecstasy, groaning as I slid my tongue inside her open and soaking pussy, lapping out her hot sticky and slippery juices before taking her clit right into my mouth and sucking it hard in and out of my mouth. She was now grinding her soaking pussy into my chin as I continued sucking on her clit. She was getting wetter by the second. I had to taste more of those juices so moved my tongue down again, dipping in and out of her pussy, then ever further down, to circle and tease her ass. She raised her bum to give me better access. This she obviously liked as she was pushing herself onto my tongue. I felt her hole relax and tighten repeatedly as my pussy soaked tongue pushed deeper. Her breathing was becoming more rapid as I slid two fingers into her juicy pussy and started finger fucking her, feeling her inner pussy muscles contracting around my fingers. She asked “how many fingers?”. “two” I said. “try another”. I slid a third finger into her which made her groan loudly and push down on my fingers. I flexed my fingers in and out of her util I felt that familiar swelling within her. Then relaxing as her pussy literally gushed and poured out into my hand. OMG…so much, my hand and arm was drenched. I had to taste this. I dropped my head down to devour her now drenched and gaping pussy. Wow, she tasted sweet. I needed more of this so thrust my fingers back into her until I felt that swelling again and covered her pussy with my mouth, as she let go again, filling my mouth to overflowing. I had to swallow some as she continued to gush and squirt into my mouth. Wow I’d never tasted anything so sweet. I closed my mouth and moved up her quivering body to kiss her. I opened my mouth and let her own pussy juices pour into her mouth. This drove her wild as as she pulled me into a deep passionate kiss, sharing her taste. “wow! I never knew I tasted that sweet” she said, “No wonder you like it so much!"...

As we continued to kiss my fingers found themselves inside Sasha’s insatiable pussy again, wondering if she had gushed all she was going to. My mouth dropped down into her heaving cleavage, savouring the softness of her skin. My lips clamped around a now very hard and engorged nipple. This took her breath away and I could feel her soaking pussy responding by squeezing on my fingers. I don’t think she was expecting my cock to push into her while my fingers were still inside her, but the loud moans only encouraged me to continue, to fill her completely. As I withdrew my fingers, the warm wet sensations engulfed my cock as she lost control and gushed all over me. I’ve lost count how many times she’s done this now. She raised her legs to the heavens as I began my onslaught on her eager soaked pussy. Deeper and deeper, with the sounds of her pussy splashing against me. She then gasped in pleasurable pain as I rammed in almost as deep as I could go. Awww, too deep, she whimpered, as I stayed there, letting her get used to the depth. I could feel her throbbing convulsions as I was getting close. I withdrew and sat back. Her hand reached out to stroke my cock. “I think it’s time you gushed that cock in my mouth now” she said. I was in shock and awe at this statement! “Really? You want to? No-ones ever done that for me before” I said. “yeah, it’s cool. I love it” she said. As I was about to cum I said “now babe” and her mouth dropped down to engulf my cock as I felt my cock throb and squirt repeatedly into her mouth. She kept sucking and swallowing til there was nothing left and came up with a big smile on her face. “Wow! Another first” I said. This girl is most definitely a keeper!

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic