FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > An evening of fun

An evening of fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was a Saturday night. Nerves had been trembling all day. Vik was upstairs getting ready I was trying to leave her to it as to not add to the nerves. I poured vik a glass of wine and cracked open a beer for me. He was due at 7pm. I took up the glass of wine and found the sexy outfit I had laid out on the bed for vik to wear slowly being put on by my sexy hotwife. She had done her nails and make up and now dressed in a pink and black thong and bra and black suspenders and stockings she looked incredible....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iveralandssklpMan  over a year ago

Turkey

Nice start. Love the idea of a hotwife, such a turn on

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Vik was super nervous as this was our first meet. We had been chatting to ben for a while and he had viks total interest. The time seemed to drag waiting for 7 o'clock. I tried not to pace too much then all of a sudden the door knocked this was it. I gave vik a wink and went to let our visitor in. I purposely sat on the chair allowing Ben to sit next to vik on the settee. I could already see him eyeing her up after seeing so many pictures building up to this moment. After brief introductions I went to fix us all a drink leaving them to get to know each other a bit more.....

» Add a new message to this topic