FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My sisters new boyfriend...

My sisters new boyfriend...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Andy and I will be over around 10am" "awesome" I said dreading the thought of having to make polite small talk with a complete stranger. "He seems nice babe give him a chance" my husband said "ok I will on my best behaviour" "yes you will" he said with a cheeky wink, as he lifted my skirt and spanked my bum."no knickers? I love it.

"There here" my husband informed yay I said to myself. I open the door to my sister who was half an hour late "sorry Lou we got distracted" she said giggling like a naughty school girl. "So where is he" I said "getting stuff from the car, can you help him" ok. I leave my house and head toward my sisters car. As the cold hits my chest my nipples harden, im still a little turned from my hubs spank. As I get closer to the car I notice how nice his bum is bent over in the boot of the car "Hello, I'm Lou, Kate's sister" he bangs his on the boot door "fuck, you scared the shit out of me" that's when I realise, I know him from some where... FAB! Maybe he won't realise after all he is a man!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"Oh no are you ok" he looks and stares at me for a moment. "Yeah I will be fine, just don't do it again" we both laugh few I think to myself he does not recognise me. I grab some bags and we walk to my house making small talk along the way.

"Right I must start the washing up" "I'll help you Lou" Andy said shocking everyone! "Wow, he never offers at home lol" my sister said "it's only fare Dave and you cooked, we can wash and dry" "deal" my husband says beeming like he'd one a prize for getting out of drying up. "You can walk the dogs then" I say my husband tuts "come on Kate" he says to my sister "cheeky git, but on I need to walk off my dinner"

As the door closes we head to the kitchen I fill the kettle and I turn around Andy is there "so your real name is Lou" shit! He does recognise "and yours is Andy" "I've been waiting a long time to meet you" he kissies me deeply and I just melt into him "wow" I say to my self he's an amazing kisser, great body to. "Are you gonna be a good girl for me?" I hesitate..."well"...

"Yes" pardon he says "yes, sir" "good girl, suck sirs cock....NOW" I lower to my knees and undo his jeans and his cock just pings out. "Wow, that's a big cock" he laughs "the better to fuck with my dear" I carry on sucking he's pushing deeper and deeper I start gag "yes that's it you cock whore" I try to pull away but he's to strong, I continue to gag in his big hard trobbing cock pre cum drubbing down my face "mmmm your really are a good girl" the door open "shit there back!" "Don't worry Lou, your secret is safe with me"

"Lou, Andys had to much to drink, can we stop over, please" "yeah of course, I will set up the spare room" oh great I thought to myself just what I need them to stay over. While sorted the spare room I feel a hand on my bum and fingers slide "Dave later you horny devil" "guess again" fuck it's Andy! "Your a dirty cock whore, and I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week" again I just melt at his dominace as he starts to finger me more I let out a loud moan "shhhhh someone might here" he fingers me more getting rougher "get on the bed" he closes and locks the door I lay down helpless he opens my legs wide "mmmm hello, pussy. Your in trouble now"

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

More x

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Loving this

You get fucked at home.and your hubby goes dogging with your sister

Bank

Hot stuff.

Loving it . More please

By *r MarriedMan  over a year ago

Staffordshire

What's your sister like. Is she a hottie like you.

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

love it

By *r MacmullyMan  over a year ago

Tarbert

Good story can't wait for more.

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Mmm pussy in trouble lol

Great story

Mmm

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Love it

Loving it

He continues to finger my pussy, moves his other hand to start playing with my nipples. I quiver "mmmm cock whore likes that does she" "Mmm yes I love it" he stops fingering and stands up he's and leans down do suck each nipples, and he then touches my wet pussy "Mmm I think your ready now" shit I think to myself ready for what! "Turn over with your arse in the air and lean forward, I wanna see your pussy" I do as I'm told. "Mmmm good girl"

There's a knock on the door "Lou are you ok in there babes" "yeah now coming" I get up and get dressed. He grabs my arm, "this is not the end, I'm gonna make you my cock whore" he opens my top and pulls my nipples hard I wince "Mmm see you soon"

The next morning I wake up and think wow what a dream, ouch my nipples tingle but in a good way, so it was not a dream shit!

I stay in my PJs and cook breakfast "Mmm that smells good" said Andy with a cheeky wink I bend looking in the fridge and teasing Andy and my hubs a little "shit we have no eggs!" "I will go, Andy do you wanna come" said Kate "nah I need a shower" "I will come, you might get lost" said Dave laughing, him and my sister always had a close friendship. They grab there coats "5,4,3,2,1 I'll race you" they run off like young kids running to a sweet shop.

"Your in trouble now, cock whore"

Keep it going

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

If this was a fella writing he'd of been ripped to pieces for spelling errors etc. Nice scenario mind you

i bet Kate & Dave are fucking

By *ave Smith1982Man  over a year ago

Ayr

Loving it. X

"i bet Kate & Dave are fucking"

By *r MarriedMan  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Brilliant story so far !

Can't wait to read more

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Mmm cock whore

He took my hand and walked me to the dinning room and bent me over the table. He lifted my knightly "you've disappointed me" what have I done now I thought to myself "cock whores, don't wear knickers" he took them off and sniffed "someone's excited" he spred my legs and fingered my pussy. "Mmm, Turn over" I did as I was told, he lifted my knighty off "good girl no bra just what I like" he pulled my nipples hard I wince "that was for the knickers" he walkes back to my kitchen and retuns with some wooden pegs one of each nipple, "fuck that hurts" "you'll be fine" he turns me over again pulls his long hard thick cock out and enters my pussy I moan in pleasure as he fucks me harder and faster he pulls my hair and spanks me hard "you like that don't you" I nood "I can't here you" "yes I love it" he contuines to fuck me just as he's about to cum he turns me over again "make me cum you cock whore" I suck his cock hard and deep and he explodes over my boobs he takes the pegs off "I'm keeping theses" he says with a cheeky wink.

A few days later my sister pops over she's crying "what's wrong?" "Andy dumped me, I thought he was the one" "oh what a shame, plenty more men out there" and I never here from Andy again....

Would've thought he'd stay with your sister so he could fuck you sexy

"Would've thought he'd stay with your sister so he could fuck you sexy "

Nah, I was to much women for him

"Would've thought he'd stay with your sister so he could fuck you sexy