FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Black Friday

Black Friday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a true story of what happened on Friday 18th December.

It had finally arrived, black Friday and I'd arranged to meet my wife sara in town after a good session on the beer with the boys from work.

We'd been to a number of bars and I had an hour before meeting Sara when one of the boys suggested a club. After getting a drink I noticed Sara I went to call her when her friend Helen grabbed her hand and pulled her over to a gang of lads, my first thought was to go over to her but I thought let's see how this plays out.

At first it was innocent both of them chatting to the guys then one of them pulled out some mistletoe and held it above Sara's head, she leaned forward and pecked him on the lips and pulled away, he then leaned forward and whispered in her ear she immediately put her arms around him and started kissing him his hand moving to her ass pulling her closer to him, I could feel the jealousy rising in me but also my cock was bursting at my jeans.

Then one of the other guys moved behind her and placed his hands on her hips, she twisted her head and started kissing him, I then noticed the first guy had moved his hand and now had it between her legs, god she looked so hot.

After a couple of minutes the guy behind her stopped kissing her and whispered in her ear she turned to him and nodded then she walked over to Helen whispered something in her ear and they both started laughing and hugged each other, sara then turned walked over to the second guy and took his hand and started walking out the club, I then noticed the first guy grab his coat and follow them, I put my drink down and also followed them.

Once outside they went down an alley at the side of the club and disappeared, I followed down the alley my heart racing then I noticed them they were in the same position as in the club, Sara in a sandwich both of them taking it in turns to kiss her, then one of them pulled her dress down over her fantastic tits he leaned down and took her nipples in her mouth, the other guy undone his jeans and pulled out his cock Sara immediately sunk to her knees and started sucking him the other guy then also took out his cock stood next to them and offered her his cock as well which she greedily Sucked.

After about five minutes, although it felt like an eternity she stood up turned to face the wall and lifted her dress the first guy to pull his cock out put on a condom pulled her thong to one side and with one hard thrust entered her, I could hear her moans and wanted to go to her but I couldn't move, then I heard him moan and pull her ass towards him, he'd cum, he stepped to one side and removed the condom the other guy immediately took his place and started fucking her hard and fast her moans got louder then he thrust as hard as he could into her, then he pulled out but he didn't remove a condom he fucked her bare.

I then quickly got out of the alley and went to where I was to meet her, five minutes passed before she turned up, as she walked towards me all I could do was picture her with the two guys. I asked if she enjoyed she replied "I've had the night of my life, now let's get home I want your cock".

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

And here I was thinking this was some tips on the black Friday sales! Great post, horny stuff

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"And here I was thinking this was some tips on the black Friday sales! Great post, horny stuff "

Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic