FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Putting on a show with a freind

Putting on a show with a freind

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We had been out for the night for a meal and some drinks, but all the time we had been touching each other, kissing, flirting, even touching when people had been watching, just to see their reaction

We made our way back to the hotel, it was a warm night and you were wearing a short skirt, a lovely silk button up top with your favourite stay up stockings and heels, you looked so sexy in them, but I always told you that

As we walked up the open staircase, we looked back and saw other people making their way towards the hotel

You then said “Sean, fuck me here, fuck me now, I want them all to see it” and with that, you fell to your knees, undid my trousers and took my cock into your warm and hungry mouth, I was hard within seconds, so that by the time the other people reached the top of the stairs, it was obvious what we were doing, they stopped and just stood there in silence

I looked back to see the wide eyed looks on their face, there were three couples then I looked down to see you slowly wanking me and smiling at the same time, I knew you were turned on by this. By this time, my trousers were round my ankles and you were licking and sucking my balls as you wanked my rocked hard cock into your mouth, I knew I had to stop you soon though Alli, or I would shoot my load down your throat and I did not want it to end up there, but this was about what you wanted as I was about to find out.

I stood you up and started kissing you and as I did, I undid your shirt, pushed your bra, up, exposing your beautiful tits which I then began to lick and suck each of them in turn, making your nipples hard and erect, I then started pulling and tweaking them and your moans told me you were loving what made it even better for you was that you were looking over my shoulder and you could see them all looking in awe at this couple about to fuck in front of them

I then dropped to my knees and pushed your skirt up, moved your already wet knickers to one side and then my mouth was all over your now soaking wet cunt. My tongue was flicking and licking your clit, your hands were grabbing my hair harder now as your excitement rose, you were grinding your cunt into my face, you tasted so good Alli and I was lapping as much of your juice up into my mouth as I could. Then it happened, you came in my mouth, your cried out my name as you did and it must have scared the watching people as I heard them gasp at the noise

Before you had a chance to draw breath, I stood up, spun you round, bent you over so that you had to support yourself against the wall with your hands and I quickly slid my cock into you, again you gasped, my cock fitted you perfectly as your cunt walls gripped me tightly and my thrust were long, hard and relentless, I wanted to cum in you so much, but you had other ideas, you wanted the crowd to see it, so after a minute, when you knew I was very close, you took me out of you, knelt down and wanked me while you looked at them all watching wide eyed at us

I could not stop myself, you said “cum for me Sean” and as you said that, my cock exploded onto your face, covering you beautiful features in my spunk, it dripped down your chin and onto your tits...you smiled at both me and them. I stood up, my legs were all shakey and pulled my pants up. You took your knickers off, wiped your face, then said “hope you enjoyed the show everyone, we are going to our room now, to really fuck”

We were still fucking when the birds started singing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic