FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Girly Night Out..!!!!!!!!!!!

Girly Night Out..!!!!!!!!!!!

By *edhot4blk OP   Couple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

Many yrs ago infact now thinking about it far to many to remember(am i really that old..lol)i used to go out with a few friends from work(only girls allowed) have a few drinks, sometimes a meal, but always i repeat always finished up at a club dancing the night away till the early hrs the next morning when my hubby would arrive to take his very pissed wife home....and always fuck me silly in a layby on the way back...

As i was fairly young in those days i ended up using the "" girly nights out"" as an excuse to get shagged silly and after a few months of our regular friday nights out i looked forward to it more and more..thinking back i was a real tart..lol..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On one occasion which i will never forget we were out and the night was young so i rang tony to tell him what club we would be in and what time he coud pick me up only to be told he'd just had a phone call and had been called into work and wouldnt be finishing work till 10am the next morning, ok i said have fun and went back to my vodka and ...

As always on our girly nights out i wasnt wearing a lot, a pencil skirt which was always blk and very tight, low top, 6'' heels, and always the trusty wonder bra so my low top looked even lowerand not to forget my fully fashioned stockis, a must with a pencil skirt and very high heels lol and yes it always worked and worked well..lets face it girls u know what we have to do to atract a good cock or two so why not go for it and a pair of seams going up the back of my legs and my tits popping out if i moved to quickly alwats did the trick...

I had noticed everytime i went to the loo in the pub we were in these 3 guys were making eye contact and yes ur all right i was making eye contact back like u wouldnt believe and it worked coz when i came out of the loo they were there waiting for me and we started chatting, 4 vodka's later and the urge to say no which had flown away and we were getting into a taxi heading for ones of the guys house, i no sooner got into the back of the taxi with one guy either side of me than the hands started to explore what i had under my top and under my skirt and even though im still shocked to say it all these yrs later i didnt stop them..as the fems of a certain age who are reading this will know in those days we didnt have thongs so in order not to have any lines when wearing a tight skirt u didnt wear panties and it didnt take these guys long to find out i wasnt wearing them..

I would like to say it was the large amount of vodka id consumed that made me open my thighs in the back of the taxi but it wasnt, i was so ready for 3 cocks i was nearly begging them to go for it...in no time at all we were walking in thru this guys front door and into the lounge, the big guy came up to me and put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me to my knees and yes i knew what was coming next..(i dont mind sucking cocks and if left alone i will suck one all night and also i love to swallow which i do as often as i can)...the guys hands now went to the back of my head and he grabbed my hair and started to mouth fuck me even though i was gagging i was going to see this thru and thru i did till he came all over my face and also down my throat...no sooner than the first guy had cum his load the second guy took his place and started the same thing, i was starting to think this was all going to be blow jobs until the third guy that i had 4gotten about started ligting my skirt up to my waist and was probing around for what seemed a very long time...then WOW i then felt the head of his penis nudging my entrance and thought jesus christ this is going to hurt and i was right it bloody did, never in my young short life had i felt one like that and told him to hang on a min as i should ride him as to the size of it but he just said bollox get ready its coming...there wasnt anything gentle about it and he took me hard and fast infact so hard he pushed me face down onto the cpt where he fucked me everyway to dinner time, i thought he was going to split me in two and there was nothing wam bam about this guy he was at it for a long time...

All the time this was happening the other 2 guys were shoving their cocks either in my hands to be wanked or in my face so i would suck them, to be honest i didnt have much choice but thinking about it i didnt want a choice i wanted fucking by 3 guys and thats what i recieved to cut a long story short we were at it all night and into the early hrs of the morning till i told them i had to go as i had to be back b4 my hubby or id be caught out, i made it with mins to spare and hubby woke me up with a cup of tea as he always did in those days and he didnt know a thing, but what i hadnt planned for was my hubby was feeling horny and expected me to perform for him..how was i going to get out of this one as if he did fuck me and i knew he was going to he would have worked it out his sweet young faithful wife hadnt been that faithful... i thought and yes it didnt take me long,,ok babe but i want it anal..i knew he wouldnt say no as he knew i loved anal and he also loved it which got me off the hook nicely...

stella..xxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic