FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > D- Dirty Cleaner

D- Dirty Cleaner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ortheastlad1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stockton

It all started innocently enough.

D was the cleaner in the office from an outside company the office is small and there are very few people left by the time she would normally arrive.

She is about 5 8" with dyed red hair slim build mid 40's

over the course of a few months we would chat and get friendly as i am normally working late.

One night i had gone to the car to collect my gym gear and went into the toilets to get changed she must have thought i had left when i walked out the first time.

as i was undressed she walks into the toilets to both of our shock she blushed had one last peek and left

as i was leaving she apologised for walking in on me naked but the thought of it had turned me on

over the next few weeks she would brush her boobs against me when she would collect my cup from my desk and seemed to spend more time chatting to me then cleaning i also noticed she would go into the toilets around the same time i went in before but never cleaned them at the time so i decided to put this to the test.

The next time we were alone in the office i decided to take a trip to the toilets to "get changed".

i stripped off and waited as the thoughts ran through my head of what may happen i was getting erect to the point i needed to touch myself a little bit

just as i had started the door open and D walked in not looking so shocked this time

i have been waiting weeks for this to happen she said, no more than 3 feet away from me she walks forward and i cant believe what is going on.

she drops straight to her knees eye level with my cock and devours it in one movement

the pleasure and the excitement nearly blows me there and then no more words are said

she is working up and down on my cock with fast but deep gags

i can feel myself tensing up she switches and starts licking my balls i am in heaven she then licks from my balls all the way to the head in one movement and takes me back into her mouth

i cant hold on any longer and fire my load into her mouth she takes it all swallowing every last drop

i can not believe what has just happened she gets up off her knees simply says at least i wont have to clean that up

walks out

want more of my run ins with D ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You bet.. Carry on... Did she polish your helmet?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes please continue

» Add a new message to this topic