FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Missed opportunities

Missed opportunities

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One of my first jobs was working in an office. I worked closely with the receptionist, who I got on well with from the first day. I was in my mid twenties and she told me that she was in her mid forties, although I maintain she looked like she was in her late thirties. I was quite naive and unsure of myself, and I think she sensed this. Looking back, I think our friendship started because of her maternal instincts to look after me. Our boss was a bit of a bully, so that probably made us more supportive of each other. Kelly and I were in a team of four, but our jobs involved us working more closely with each other than the rest of the team. We would frequently have lunch together, and discuss what our boss had done today.

Our lunchtime discussions became quite frank and open. So we eventually started talking about more personal subjects. I didn’t appreciate it at the time, but I listened more that said anything. I had led quite a sheltered life, and didn’t feel I had much to offer the conversation. I think Kelly enjoyed being able to confided in somebody.

Several moths pass of us working quite happily. In hindsight, I how realise that I was seeing Kelly in a new light. I still thought of Kelly as a really good friend, but I started appreciating the effort she put into keeping her petite figure so toned. I found myself having to keep my lunch on my lap, or find a reason to face away from Kelly during our lunchtime chats. I became more and more flirty with her over the next few months. Although we always maintained our friendship. I think she still felt protective of me, which I think suppressed any other feelings I hoped she had for me. In think if she had told me that she wanted me at that point, I probably would have run a mile.

One day during our usual lunchtime chat, Kelly confided in me that the reason she left her husband was that he was abusive. Which had the immediate effect of making me feel extremely protective of her, and wanting to give her a big hug. During that frank conversation, I discovered that Kelly wasn’t the strong person that I thought she was. Infant she was very shy and insecure.

It was the festive season, and the team went out for a Christmas meal one weekend. I made every effort to stay as close to Kelly as possible. I’m sure this made it obvious to the rest of the team that I fancied Kelly. The rest of the team was made up of ladies about Kelly’s age or older. So I’m sure they all looked at me and thought, sweet boy having a crush. I convinced myself that I shouldn’t force the subject of how I felt about Kelly, but I think I was too unsure of myself to do anything.

After the festive season we all return to work as normal. Kelly and I continue having our lunchtime chats, and I continue to think of how I could get into Kelly’s panties and do nothing about it. One of my fanatics was to expose myself to Kelly. I didn’t expect Kelly to fall to her knees and take by cock into her mouth. Just the thought of exposing myself and have Kelly look at my cock was incredible arousing.

However, after another few weeks of not acting on my feelings towards Kelly, I got offered a promotion to a branch office closer to home. I except the job, and say my good buys to my old team. I hadn’t made a serious move on Kelly, because I kept telling myself that we had a good friendship and not to ruin it. The truth was that I was too shy any insecure. So this was the perfect opportunity for me to make my move. If she said no I was leaving, so I didn’t kneed to feel embarrassed.

Like so many times before, I missed my opportunity. During my last few days Kelly and I never seemed to be alone, and there was no way I was going to say anything with an audience. So I left and started my knew job. For some time after, I regretted my missed opportunity. Kelly and I slowly lost touch. So I did my best to put the situation out of my head and move on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic