FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cancelled train

Cancelled train

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My train this morning was canceled and I had to wait an hour for the next one, so I decided to go and sit in the cafe and see what's going on on fab. Sat alone at a table for two in a world of my own checking out the top fabbed and trying to hid the large Bulge in my Jeans. That's when she appeared, a beautiful woman maybe mid forties tight black dress showing off her fantastic figure and her beautiful curves around a size ten... Just how I like it... With long black hair worn down directing my eyes to her cleavage asks me if she can sit at my table.

I took me a second to get my words out as I was left speechless by this beautiful woman who has approached me, of course I let her sit with me.

About ten minutes later, once my by now, obvious election has subsided I decide it's time for a coffee. I ask the goddess who is say with me of she would watch my stuff, she agrees and I place my phone on the table without a second thought. When I return I realise I have left my phone unlocked with fab open!!

She's staring intently at the screen when I return so I sit down and leave my phone on the table unlocked with the top fabbed photos for her to view. She looks up at me and we just stare in to each others eyes, waiting for someone to make the first move. This can go either way she can be disgusted and leave or she can call me out on my early morning image viewing.

She takes a long breath and leans in and whispers to me... I was on the top fabbed once...

She giggles at my shocked face and then I feel her run her foot up my leg..

I knew I was in and suggested maybe it was fate that we met, she laughs and pulls out her phone and shows me a few amazing photos of her... Several with her covered in cum and a few of her in various lingerie.

I'm speechless. My thick cock is growing more noticeable through my jeans.

I know I need a release so I go for broke. I lean in and tell her that I need to have her, right now.

She says nothing, just stares at me. She then calmly packs her stuff up and winks at me, nothing is said but I know I'm supposed to follow....

To be continued...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm

Great start keep it coming lol

And u didnt even offer to.buy her a coffee??

Kinkykats, can't have coffee without cream!! Lol

Will post more around 7...

100% true story.

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Aaaaah I'm so horny please continue u can't stop there

She walks calmly out of the station doors, my gaze transfixed on her fantastic arse in her tight black dress. Trying to see if I can figure out what panties she's wearing, not realising I would soon find out...

She knows I'm following but she doesn't look back, my gaze is broken as I realised we are now in the shopping centre next door, but as it's 7am all the shops are shut, she walks towards the toilets and tells me to sit on the chairs outside and wait for her.. I see her go into the disabled toilet and then close the door. What feels like an eternity pass by then she opens the door slightly and waves me over....

I walk in a shut the door behind me, as I turn round she is already on her knees. With no hesitation she undoes my belt and pull my pants down, my thick, hard cock springs out and hits her in the face. By the look on her face I can tell she is happy with what I have for her. She looks up at me, we stare into each others eyes as she places both hands on my arse and without breaking the eye contact she takes my entire length in her mouth. She pulls back and then uses her hands to pull me back into her mouth. From this I knew what I had to do...

I gather her hair in my hand, she moans in anticipation, I hold her still for a second and let her control the rhythm as I fuck her mouth gently.

She looks up at me and smiles as best she can, this was my cue. I force her face down on my throbbing cock she gags at first, perhaps the shock. But then she is pulling me in to her mouth as fast as I bring her head down to take me in her mouth, the sound of saliva hitting the floor echos around the toilet..... To be continued... Trains here.

The sound of my balls hitting her chin fills the fairly large cubicle, I'm fucking her face as hard and fast as I dare she gulps and gags as my thick cock fill her mouth again and again. And then she stops, looks at me and smiles, then stands ups and in one fluid motion pulls her dress over her head to reveal nothing.

My fruitless effort to guess what panties she was wearing was pointless, under her dress was nothing. Nothing but her amazing curves and ample breasts. Her cunt was smooth and her clit swollen, I knew she wanted me as much as I her.

She asked me if I like what I see, I have no response. I grab her by the hips and pull her close our tounges now exploring each others mouths. She pulls away and squats on the floor, takes my throb bing cock back in her mouth and frantically rubs her clit, she pauses for long enough to order me to cum all over her face and her amazing body. I knew I was close so I take her head and fuck her mouth with more vigor than before. I can feel and hear her stifled moans as she worships my cock. I pull out and she opens her mouth wide and burys two fingers deep in her pussy. I can't contain, I shoot a huge load all over her open and willing mouth covering her face, without hesitation I force my cock back into her mouth she frantically sucks savouring the taste.....

By *un for 2Couple  over a year ago

The West

Love it

I contemplate giving her a second to compose herself and decide not to. I pull her up by her hair, she moans and goes to kiss me. But I had other ideas I turn her round and bend her over. I hear her say please under her heavy breathing.

It's my turn to kneel...

I get down and Bury my face in between her thick and welcoming arse and gently tease her arsehole. She moans, I can see her reach for her soaking pussy and quickly grab her hand, she's mine to play with. The teasing stops and I'm now spreading her cheeks forcing my tongue deep into her tight arsehole,, her moans grow louder and more frequent. I put my hand round her hip and feel for her pussy, it's wetter than I expected. She grabs my hand and forces me to enter her, I finger fuck her pussy as I eat her ass hole. I can feel her getting wetter and wetter her breathing getting heavier and with it my cock starts to stir again....

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

I work on the railway and people moan about cancelled trains because of us

You should be grateful to us now because if it wasn't for me and my colleagues you might not have had the experience

And what an experience it was! More to come soon, phones about to die lol

Wow hope you got her fab name and pics

You will have to read on to find out...

By *hunkyThighsMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Great start

Great story. Charge your phone quick please lol

And dont 4get to buy her a coffee.

My fingers deep in her soaking cunt, she tries to whisper breathlessly that she's about to cum. Quickly I stop and stand up to thrust my cock deep into her. She moans loudly, to loud I think. I put two fingers in her mouth wiping my cum off her face as I do, she eagerly sucks on them tasting both our juices as I gently pull her head back. I feel her pussy tighten as I fuck her hard and deep, her wetness trickles down her thigh. She bites down on my fingers and her legs start to shake, she shudders as she squirtes. I hold her weight and keep my cock buried deep into her as she writhes on my cock.

I slowly start to fuck her again, she exhales deeply with every slow, deep thrust. I start to massage her tight arsehole, she moans in response as I apply more pressure. I slowly work my thumb in As she pushes back and reaches for her clit.

I'm now working two fingers in her ass as she slowly pumps my cock, she turns back to me face still covered in my cum. Fuck my arse, please she whispers. I pull out of her soaking pussy and rub my throbbing on her arse. Then I push the tip in planning on teasing her tight arse when she thrust back taking my thick cock all at once. She savours is for a moment and then she's riding my cock pushing me back against the wall almost, she's begging me to fill her up so I grab her hips and hammer her arse as she moans louder and louder. Fuck the noise I think I know I'm almost done so I pound away, she's Cumming Loud and hard. A few more hard thrusts and and I fill her arse, I fall forward spent and then pull out, a thick stream of cum follows. She turns round and sucks my cock clean, wipes the cum off her face into her mouth then stands up and kisses me on the cheek. Untill next time she says, we fix ourselves up in the mirror I leave first.

And that's why I was late for work this morning.

Hope you enjoyed, I know I did.

Wow

wow lucky man I can smell the bull shit

» Add a new message to this topic