FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Orgy...

Orgy...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the guest of a most reliable and sensible Couple I attended a dramatic event organised around this scene. It was held in a castle in the South-East.

After enjoying the electric atmosphere for some time, my hosts and I moved to an area where a large audience was assembling. It transpired that a lady was available to be stripped out of her schoolgirl uniform by someone who would volunteer from the audience.

A large number of guys put their hands up, hoping for selection, when my hosts told me to do the same. I did as directed. Being the only female to put my hand up, resulted in the Master of Ceremonies selecting me.

So it was I found myself at the centre of a circle, with my host couple close by telling me what to do. The castle was lit with flaming torches for effect. The location for this scene was under many such, so the lighting, although medieval, was sufficient for the audience to see everything.

My host couple told me to start by removing the school tie of this mature lady and then little by little to strip her naked. Everything was sequential but not the removal of the mature lady's knickers. I was told to lift the skirt of her gym slip even before her blouse or shirt was fully unbuttoned.

I let down her gym slip straps to remove her shirt but placed them back in advance of removing her bra.

The mature lady I was stripping, was at this stage wearing only stiletto shoes, stockings, suspenders and bra, under her gym slip. My host couple told me to lift her skirt and reveal her knickerless, or rather G-string-less state and I did. Then they told me to turn her around, make her bend over. I did this as directed, so everything the mature woman had was on display. Next my host couple ordered me to remove her gym-slip, so that now the mature underwear model (as she had been years earlier) was revealed in only her bra, suspenders, seamed stocking and stiletto shoes. My hosts were on a roll and directed me to place the mature model in a location where the audience could get close up view and in some cases touch her. I did exactly that and enjoyed having power of the model but not of my own will, merely doing as I was ordered by my host couple.

After a while, I was told to bring her back to the centre and remove all her clothes. In so doing I needed to get the model to lift her legs to undo

suspenders for example. Therefore this mature former model was fully exposed to the gaze of the entire audience.

When I had completely stripped her naked, my host couple told me to hold her legs open, so that everything was displayed. It wasn't all over. The master of ceremonies returned and asked me to select someone from the audience to penetrate the mature model, fully whilst wearing a condom.

Knowing the husband of my host couple was massively endowed, to an extent that is almost freakishly huge, I chose him. I returned to the hostess of my couple and her husband went to the mature woman. He needn't have stripped naked, such was the charged atmosphere that he did. Then he fucked the hot milf in full view of the audience. To my surprise, she was able to accept his colossal phallus entirely, right down to the balls. He shagged her for sometime, until she cried out in orgasm and the audience were fully sated with this tableaux of high voltage sex.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow! Amazing! Very erotic!

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Would love to have been there

No one else thinks this is awesome??

"As the guest of a most reliable and sensible Couple I attended a dramatic event organised around this scene. It was held in a castle in the South-East.

After enjoying the electric atmosphere for some time, my hosts and I moved to an area where a large audience was assembling. It transpired that a lady was available to be stripped out of her schoolgirl uniform by someone who would volunteer from the audience.

A large number of guys put their hands up, hoping for selection, when my hosts told me to do the same. I did as directed. Being the only female to put my hand up, resulted in the Master of Ceremonies selecting me.

So it was I found myself at the centre of a circle, with my host couple close by telling me what to do. The castle was lit with flaming torches for effect. The location for this scene was under many such, so the lighting, although medieval, was sufficient for the audience to see everything.

My host couple told me to start by removing the school tie of this mature lady and then little by little to strip her naked. Everything was sequential but not the removal of the mature lady's knickers. I was told to lift the skirt of her gym slip even before her blouse or shirt was fully unbuttoned.

I let down her gym slip straps to remove her shirt but placed them back in advance of removing her bra.

The mature lady I was stripping, was at this stage wearing only stiletto shoes, stockings, suspenders and bra, under her gym slip. My host couple told me to lift her skirt and reveal her knickerless, or rather G-string-less state and I did. Then they told me to turn her around, make her bend over. I did this as directed, so everything the mature woman had was on display. Next my host couple ordered me to remove her gym-slip, so that now the mature underwear model (as she had been years earlier) was revealed in only her bra, suspenders, seamed stocking and stiletto shoes. My hosts were on a roll and directed me to place the mature model in a location where the audience could get close up view and in some cases touch her. I did exactly that and enjoyed having power of the model but not of my own will, merely doing as I was ordered by my host couple.

After a while, I was told to bring her back to the centre and remove all her clothes. In so doing I needed to get the model to lift her legs to undo

suspenders for example. Therefore this mature former model was fully exposed to the gaze of the entire audience.

When I had completely stripped her naked, my host couple told me to hold her legs open, so that everything was displayed. It wasn't all over. The master of ceremonies returned and asked me to select someone from the audience to penetrate the mature model, fully whilst wearing a condom.

Knowing the husband of my host couple was massively endowed, to an extent that is almost freakishly huge, I chose him. I returned to the hostess of my couple and her husband went to the mature woman. He needn't have stripped naked, such was the charged atmosphere that he did. Then he fucked the hot milf in full view of the audience. To my surprise, she was able to accept his colossal phallus entirely, right down to the balls. He shagged her for sometime, until she cried out in orgasm and the audience were fully sated with this tableaux of high voltage sex."

. Great story. Contact us if you can meeting us xx

mmmmm awesome start what next one asks

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Sounds a great party love to hear more

Love it