FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Risky sex

Risky sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *opman1111 OP   Man  over a year ago

belfast

Would love to hear some stories of occasions of risky sex, to brighten up this boring Saturday.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

done a couple of risky sex acts fucked my fuckbuddy over a farm gate over looking the main road all she had on was thigh length boots luckily the gate was at the top of the field and at a house party had a quick fuck with my mates wife in the toilet

By *am42belfastMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

Wow

By *achelTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Dubai

Niiiiice

belfast

"done a couple of risky sex acts fucked my fuckbuddy over a farm gate over looking the main road all she had on was thigh length boots luckily the gate was at the top of the field and at a house party had a quick fuck with my mates wife in the toilet "
sounds like a very honey experience.

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

I had a guy in a Hooters parking lot the other night

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Haha I Was only talking about this the other day.

A fuckbuddy and I were both horny but for varying reasons couldn't meet at home. We met at a local quiet spot, it's been used for dogging on occasion.

It was summer so still light, we got out of our cars and spent some time kissing. (He's a fucking awesome kisser amongst other things )

Hands started exploring and both of us got so aroused, he has a gorgeous cock and for me it's just perfect to suck, long enough to deep throat, thick but not enough to strain my mouth too much.

Anyway as you can see I'm rather fond of it and I adore sucking it. So before long, in broad daylight, I was on my knees, nose pressed against his stomach as he fucked the back of my throat.

Suddenly we heard voices. Lots of voices.

There was a farm at the end of the track and people were walking towards where we were. He heard and made to move, I didn't let him. I continued sucking, pulling every trick out of the bag that I knew would take him over the edge.

It worked. I got a mouthful of cum and just about had enough time to stand up and kiss him my long summer dress covering his now softening cock and open jeans and they walked round the corner past our cars.

By *edmark07Man  over a year ago

liverpool

such a naughty lady

By *hippy1Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Once fingered a customer while hubby was in next room while working on there house.

Also took her over her desk at place she worked too

By *oingnaughtythingsCouple  over a year ago

gloucester

I was doing some decorating for a young couple . She said she was nipping to the shops to get something for lunch . While she was away he asked me if I fancied her , I said I fancied the both if them . Really he said , I walked across to him and put my hand on his crotch and felt his cock harden as I rubbed him through his jogging bottoms . I pulled them down and started sucking his cock . He started moaning as he got closer to cummin . I worked harder on him and he shot his load and I swallowed the lot . His wife came back about 5 minutes later . I finished the decorating and was asked how much I was owed . Have it on me I said as I winked at him . As I left she said we have more decorating that needs doing if you fancy it . I did go back to finish the job

By *r muffMan  over a year ago

derbyshire

Last year i was hanging 8 doors for a fb I was seeing she has 3 teenage kids over the 3 days there I got bj fucked her in her bed we even had quick fuck doggy over her daughter bed don't think the even knew her youngest son once caught us in a 69 on front room rug when we first met that was well embarrassing esp for her

Quiet night in the local....sitting in the rear alcove.....Mrs. went down on me.....mental...i was looking at the barmaid coming in and out whilst getting sucked off....

By *oingnaughtythingsCouple  over a year ago

gloucester

"Quiet night in the local....sitting in the rear alcove.....Mrs. went down on me.....mental...i was looking at the barmaid coming in and out whilst getting sucked off...."

belfast

Some really horny stories on here

Bottom of the garden at a place I worked with a lady friend she sucked me and I fingered her did this a few times but never caught lol

After exchanging a few flirty emails at work, my managers pa and I met at the supplies room, no doors we started kissing and things got heated

We would of gone all the way if it wasn't for foot traffic by work colleagues lol

Rest assured our lunch breaks were extended; we arranged for a room at the local hotel xxx

» Add a new message to this topic