FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > And so.......

And so.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I came home from work. It had been another mundane day of the same old,same old.

I put the mry in the lock, and there was Heather, in a basque, suspenders and high heels. She ushered me into the bedroom. I saw the chair immediately. It was where she had tied me the week before and made me watch here pleasure herself with her toys the week before.

As she stripped me naked and tied me to the chair once more, i was expecting a repeat performance. She had seen what it had done to me.

She made sure that the bounds were tight and smiled.

She went and spread her self on the bed, her freshly shorn pussy right in my eye line. she said 'i bet you want to lick this right now dont you!'

I laughed and said 'i think you know the answerto that'

At which point walked in a strange girl, a hot girl. But what ? She had never expressed an interest in other girls before!

She said, you have always prefered brunettes,right ?'

I was flumoxed! Unsure of what was unfolding.

The brunette, Sam ,ztated to take off her clothes. My god dhe wasbeautiful and her ass...

She was naked in front of both of us, she looked me tied to thd chair and smiled.

She lay down next to heather and they started kissing.

Their bodies started to writhe together as they did so. I was powerless

Sams fingers found heathers pussy and started to work it. My partnrrs body responded. Sam kissed down her body, slowly teasing hrr nipples, her fingers now inside her.

It was driving me crazy.

Sams was the 1st different pussy id seen in 10 years & here i was tied to a chair as her lips reached heathers lower ones.

My cock was hard & desperate for a touch but i was not in their thoughts...

Tbc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avebabeWoman  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

High would love this x

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Great start....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heather ay there , she looked at me & smiled as sams fingers gently teased her entrance. I watched helpless as sam took h's nipple in her mouth, teasing it as she 2 fingers inside. As Sam was bent over i could see her own lips glistening & her star winking at me. She kissed down heathers body, softly, slowly before arriving at the honey pot & smiled and said 'well hello, you look quite delicious'

My cock throbbed as i watched sam lower her mouth onto hearhers clit. I thought i was going to explode.

Sam kissed each velvety lip, savouring the taste when heather said 'Spin round, i want to taste you as well'

Sam did as she was asked & lowered her own sodden lips onto heathers face.

Sam looked at me, tied to the chair, the tip of my cock shiining like a beacon with precum.

She licked her lips.

'Mmmmmmmm' said Heather as she tasted another woman for the first time as Sam teased her clit.

She took one long slow lingering lick from Sams tightest hole up to her clit & back again Sam shuddered. 'You sure youve not done this before' she teased

Sam picked up H's rabbit that was lying on the bed that i thought was for my solo show. She teased heathers entrance with it whilst still circling & teasing her clit. She turned the 'ears'round so that they were tickling her star.

Sam said ' Heather tells me u like your ass teased as well' and she laughed.

The girls picked up the tempo and soon Heathers body shuddered as she came followed soon by sam.

Sam got up & walked over to me. I was quite frankly a mess & sam knew it.

She whispered in my ear 'i reckon i could just run my finger down your cock and have myself a little salty drink' at this she ran a long finger nail down my shaft & over my balls. She looked over at heather who was watching intently from the bed. 'Do you mind??' She asked as she knelt in front of her captive.

'Not at all'said Heather 'i want to see his cum all over your face & then kiss it off'

Sam then cupped my aching balls & licked the pre cum from my tip, strings of it conecting her to me.

She then took me deep in her mouth and it wasnt long before i exploded in her mouth. She was cum hungry and sadly none (that time) was over her face as she swallowed it all.....

» Add a new message to this topic