FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > daydream

daydream

By *sky OP   Woman  over a year ago

Herefordshire

Ny latest imagery while playing solo starts thus:

I'm lying clothed on a bed in a school when a teacher comes to help make me feel better. He tells me to keep my eyes closed., soothing me with his soft voice as a hand softly strokes up my inner leg and thigh, creeping under my skirt, massaging my thigh gently. He has me unbutton my blouse and unclipped my bra. I rest my arms by my sides as his hand meets my panties. He just cups his hand over, feeling my heat and then moves his fingers a little. Massaging slowly until a patch of dampness comes through. Then his hand moves to slide under my pants while his mouth descends and fastens on a nipple. Kissing and sucking while his hand meets wetness and starts log strokes from my lips below to my clit. Over and over while my breath deepens making my chest rise and my hips move and when they move up as his hand moves down the tips of a couple of fingers manage to sneak inside my slick hole. I gasp and main a little breathlessly and his teeth bite my hardening nipple making my body shake.

Later, after he's finger fucked me to orgasm and then licked me clean making me cum again, with my eyes still closed he rubs the head of his cock over my wet plump lips before sliding it in, just a small bit at a time

Continue as you'd like x

*all involved in this roleplay are of consenting age*

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic