FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Two Hot Men, Me & Tasty DVP

Two Hot Men, Me & Tasty DVP

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *OAKS OP   Woman  over a year ago

kinkland

May 2010

My kinky head was on, I wanted a straight MMF. So I logged online to Fabswingers, browsed MM profiles and found myself a potential meet. I dropped them a message, with my face picture to ask if they were free.

Within minutes they replied, numbers were exchanged, and we arranged to meet two hours later.

I jumped in the shower, shaved myself smooth, dried my hair and applied make up, I went to my drawer, pulled out a pair of stockings, little satin panties and matching bra, and a black suspender belt, I put my outfit on, then applied my make up. I walked over to my shoe storage, and pulled out my black thigh high boots.

I lit a cigarette and waited.

Bang on time, my phone dings, a message from them, they were outside. I open the door greeting them in my outfit.

They came inside, locking the door, one stood infront of me and kissed me, the other stood behind stroking my body. I placed my hands on their crotches.

They got undressed, the man that was behind me sat on the sofa and motoned me over, I turned away from him and lowered myself onto his rigid cock, riding him whilst his friend rubbed my clit and kissed me.

Shortly after, he began to push his cock into my pussy two, I could feel myself being stretched, and I loved it, I started to squirt as both these young men fucked my pussy.

A while later i was tolld to bend over, supporting myself on the sofa, they took it in turns to fuck my ass.

Our next posistion was me on all fours on the floor, one fucking my pussy whilst the other fucked my face, spit roasting me,

Then one guy laid on the floor, I climbed on his cock, leaning forward to kiss him as his friend pushed his cock into my ass, giving me DP.

By this point my sexy lingerie was thrown all around the room. I was asked to kneel before them. I took there cocks in my hands, wanking them, licking and sucking in turn, with them unloading their hot cum over my face bukake style.

miss-xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your a very sexy lady x

kinkland

I have plenty others to share, all true stories

By *carboroughladMan  over a year ago

weaverthorpe

You're a very sexy lady

Show me your cock

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I need to find two guys like that! Sarah x

By *ichs slut wifeWoman  over a year ago

sarasota

Im jealous!!

kinkland

"You're a very sexy lady

Show me your cock

"

Im a woman, I dont have a cock

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Wow great story! I would so love to see what you look like now!!

By *ureplesureMan  over a year ago

watford

[Removed by poster at 31/01/16 19:11:18]

By *ureplesureMan  over a year ago

watford

"May 2010

My kinky head was on, I wanted a straight MMF. So I logged online to Fabswingers, browsed MM profiles and found myself a potential meet. I dropped them a message, with my face picture to ask if they were free.I hope they cleaned their cocks after fucking your arse before sticking them in your mouth

Within minutes they replied, numbers were exchanged, and we arranged to meet two hours later.

I jumped in the shower, shaved myself smooth, dried my hair and applied make up, I went to my drawer, pulled out a pair of stockings, little satin panties and matching bra, and a black suspender belt, I put my outfit on, then applied my make up. I walked over to my shoe storage, and pulled out my black thigh high boots.

I lit a cigarette and waited.

Bang on time, my phone dings, a message from them, they were outside. I open the door greeting them in my outfit.

They came inside, locking the door, one stood infront of me and kissed me, the other stood behind stroking my body. I placed my hands on their crotches.

They got undressed, the man that was behind me sat on the sofa and motoned me over, I turned away from him and lowered myself onto his rigid cock, riding him whilst his friend rubbed my clit and kissed me.

Shortly after, he began to push his cock into my pussy two, I could feel myself being stretched, and I loved it, I started to squirt as both these young men fucked my pussy.

A while later i was tolld to bend over, supporting myself on the sofa, they took it in turns to fuck my ass.

Our next posistion was me on all fours on the floor, one fucking my pussy whilst the other fucked my face, spit roasting me,

Then one guy laid on the floor, I climbed on his cock, leaning forward to kiss him as his friend pushed his cock into my ass, giving me DP.

By this point my sexy lingerie was thrown all around the room. I was asked to kneel before them. I took there cocks in my hands, wanking them, licking and sucking in turn, with them unloading their hot cum over my face bukake style.

miss-xxx"

I hope they cleaned there cocks before sticking them in your mouth after fucking your arse?

» Add a new message to this topic