FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time lesbian experience

First time lesbian experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd love to hear stories from women about the first time they had sex with a woman. I love details about who they were and the whole situation leading to it. Thanks in anticipation.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Nobody have story to share?

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

It was at a club in Paris, about 10 years ago. Before then, I had always insisted I was 100% str8.

We visited the club with another couple, friends of ours from Frankfurt who knew the Paris scene well. At first sight, the club seemed a bit disappointing - only one other lady, and she was dancing by herself in front of a mirror. At least 40 guys, all "suits" from the financial district. However, our friend B... nudged us as we were going in, he said "Watch this, on attaque!" and two minutes later U... and I were on our knees surrounded by about 10 cocks each.

Barely half an hour after, the club was a sight of total male wreckage, with guys crawling dazed over the floor searching for their ties, guys draped exhausted over the sofas, and the fitter ones merely leaning against a wall for support.

U... and I were at the bar, feeling rather pleased with ourselves, and enjoying Champagne (on the house).

Then all of a sudden, U... jumped down from her bar stool, knelt in front of me and parted my legs. It was my first ever lesbian orgasm, and was so intense, Nick had to hold me from falling off my stool.

I've never looked back.

A true story, happened at a club on the Rue Le Regrattier on the Ile Saint-Louis. I believe the club has changed name and format these days.

Janet xxxxxx

Wow! Thanks Janet! Incredibly hot!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We were 17. I didn't know her that well, we'd hung out together via mutual friends and always got along well, but we didn't see each other frequently enough to be closer. Until that night, when she'd gathered some friends at her house for a party. We both ended up d*unk on Malibu and , then she pulled me by the arm up the stairs, stopping once to press me against the wall and kiss me.

When we got to the bed she straddled me, and we kissed and ran our hands over each other's bodies. She had beautiful breasts, I enjoyed feeling her nipples peak in my palms. She smelled like Malibu and cocoa butter moisturiser and things went by in a haze. I remember thinking to myself that I needed to sober up from a second because I wanted nothing more than to see her cum, but I had no experience with either sex at that point.

She was already very wet by the time I'd slipped my hand into her underwear, and I used the slickness of my fingers to rub around her clit, as she straddled me. I took the resulting shudder that passed through her body to mean that she was enjoying it, and smiled while sucking her nipples through her lace bra. I didn't stop and she struggled to keep her moans from being heard downstairs. I couldn't believe how tight she was when I pushed just one finger into her delicious cunt. As she grew closer to orgasm I could feel her rubbing her clit against my hand and I'd never been so turned on in my young life!

When she recovered in my arms she was eager to return the favour, and she started by doing the same things as me. Unfortunately I was too sensitive to handle anything touching my clit, but she made up for it by fucking me with two slender fingers. I'm not sure there was much finesse to the whole thing but I was d*unk and incredibly horny and just the presence of this gorgeous girl with a gleam in her eyes as she saw the effect her fingers were having on me, was more than enough to bring me over the edge.

Aaaand then we snuggled for a bit, laughed, and had some cake. The end.

Fucking amazing! Wow.

Glad you enjoyed it! x

Thought I'd bump this back up as it could prove interesting

By *atcherwankerMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"We were 17. I didn't know her that well, we'd hung out together via mutual friends and always got along well, but we didn't see each other frequently enough to be closer. Until that night, when she'd gathered some friends at her house for a party. We both ended up d*unk on Malibu and , then she pulled me by the arm up the stairs, stopping once to press me against the wall and kiss me.

When we got to the bed she straddled me, and we kissed and ran our hands over each other's bodies. She had beautiful breasts, I enjoyed feeling her nipples peak in my palms. She smelled like Malibu and cocoa butter moisturiser and things went by in a haze. I remember thinking to myself that I needed to sober up from a second because I wanted nothing more than to see her cum, but I had no experience with either sex at that point.

She was already very wet by the time I'd slipped my hand into her underwear, and I used the slickness of my fingers to rub around her clit, as she straddled me. I took the resulting shudder that passed through her body to mean that she was enjoying it, and smiled while sucking her nipples through her lace bra. I didn't stop and she struggled to keep her moans from being heard downstairs. I couldn't believe how tight she was when I pushed just one finger into her delicious cunt. As she grew closer to orgasm I could feel her rubbing her clit against my hand and I'd never been so turned on in my young life!

When she recovered in my arms she was eager to return the favour, and she started by doing the same things as me. Unfortunately I was too sensitive to handle anything touching my clit, but she made up for it by fucking me with two slender fingers. I'm not sure there was much finesse to the whole thing but I was d*unk and incredibly horny and just the presence of this gorgeous girl with a gleam in her eyes as she saw the effect her fingers were having on me, was more than enough to bring me over the edge.

Aaaand then we snuggled for a bit, laughed, and had some cake. The end. "

I'm going to have to take a cold shower and lie down for a bit...

Must be loads more.

"We were 17. I didn't know her that well, we'd hung out together via mutual friends and always got along well, but we didn't see each other frequently enough to be closer. Until that night, when she'd gathered some friends at her house for a party. We both ended up d*unk on Malibu and , then she pulled me by the arm up the stairs, stopping once to press me against the wall and kiss me.

Aaaand then we snuggled for a bit, laughed, and had some cake. The end. "

Very horny - girls write the best erotica without a doubt!

Yes they do!

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"I'd love to hear stories from women about the first time they had sex with a woman. I love details about who they were and the whole situation leading to it. Thanks in anticipation."

When I was a lot younger, my best friend and I used to massage each other with baby lotion and sometimes use the handle of a hairbrush to pleasure each other. After a year or so we stopped doing it and have not spoken about it since. We're no longer close friends but still speak occasionally.

Thought I'd re open this hot thread.

» Add a new message to this topic