FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Nephew and Aunty

Nephew and Aunty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My first story so please be kind!

Nephew and aunty

She was my favourite aunty, perky boobs with nipples I could always see through her clothes. She often went braless and when she did I always felt my young cock stir. Once I started being able to wank I did so many times over that braless image.

One Christmas Eve my mum sent me to deliver Christmas presents to her home. I knocked and my aunty answered the door. She had just got out the bath and her satin nighty clung to every damp gorgeous curve of her body. Her hair was loose dripping onto her shoulders and breasts, the wetness making her gown almost translucent. She asked me to sit down.

I asked where my uncle was and she told me he'd gone off to the pub as usual. She told me how he was always there and she felt second best. She poured herself a glass of baileys and told me to taste it. She held the glass to my lips and poured. I felt the creaminess of the liquid in my mouth before the heat of the alcohol made my tongue tingle. She took a mouthful and licked her lips then licked the drip that was falling from the rim of the glass. My mind went into overdrive and I imagined her tongue on my cock.

She sat beside me and held my hand saying that she had noticed that I had got hard and that not to worry and that she was flattered. She put my hand onto her breast through her damp robe and I felt her nipple press into my palm, let's see how hard you can get I heard her say as she unzipped my pants and released my hardening cock so that it sprung up to see her.

She stood up and loosened her robe and let it drop to the floor. Her body was more gorgeous than I imagined. Her perky boobs and nipples, her soft big tummy and the peak of a hairy pussy underneath. She straddled me on the sofa and I felt the warmth of her pussy directly above my virgin cock. She gave me a knowing smile as she buried my face between her perky boobs muffling my intense moan as I felt a wet pussy wrap around my cock for the first time. She grinded on my lap and it wasn't long before I groaned that I was going to cum. She grinded harder and I felt and counted the ten spurts of cum I felt leave me.

She leant down and kissed my forehead. Merry Christmas nephew she said, not a word to your dad if you want more. I nodded and thanked her. She stood up and I watched her rub and finger herself till she came and the cum I had thrust into her trickled down her legs.

See you tomorrow for Xmas lunch she said let yourself out, I best get cleaned up for your uncle coming home.

What I didn't know what that she text him saying hurry and she laid on their bed legs in the air waiting for my uncle to get home to lick her clean

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow love it more please xx

Oh please let there be more

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

ave fan cied my sexy auntie for years to then xxxxxx

Please do continue.

"My first story so please be kind!

Nephew and aunty

She was my favourite aunty, perky boobs with nipples I could always see through her clothes. She often went braless and when she did I always felt my young cock stir. Once I started being able to wank I did so many times over that braless image.

One Christmas Eve my mum sent me to deliver Christmas presents to her home. I knocked and my aunty answered the door. She had just got out the bath and her satin nighty clung to every damp gorgeous curve of her body. Her hair was loose dripping onto her shoulders and breasts, the wetness making her gown almost translucent. She asked me to sit down.

I asked where my uncle was and she told me he'd gone off to the pub as usual. She told me how he was always there and she felt second best. She poured herself a glass of baileys and told me to taste it. She held the glass to my lips and poured. I felt the creaminess of the liquid in my mouth before the heat of the alcohol made my tongue tingle. She took a mouthful and licked her lips then licked the drip that was falling from the rim of the glass. My mind went into overdrive and I imagined her tongue on my cock.

She sat beside me and held my hand saying that she had noticed that I had got hard and that not to worry and that she was flattered. She put my hand onto her breast through her damp robe and I felt her nipple press into my palm, let's see how hard you can get I heard her say as she unzipped my pants and released my hardening cock so that it sprung up to see her.

She stood up and loosened her robe and let it drop to the floor. Her body was more gorgeous than I imagined. Her perky boobs and nipples, her soft big tummy and the peak of a hairy pussy underneath. She straddled me on the sofa and I felt the warmth of her pussy directly above my virgin cock. She gave me a knowing smile as she buried my face between her perky boobs muffling my intense moan as I felt a wet pussy wrap around my cock for the first time. She grinded on my lap and it wasn't long before I groaned that I was going to cum. She grinded harder and I felt and counted the ten spurts of cum I felt leave me.

She leant down and kissed my forehead. Merry Christmas nephew she said, not a word to your dad if you want more. I nodded and thanked her. She stood up and I watched her rub and finger herself till she came and the cum I had thrust into her trickled down her legs.

See you tomorrow for Xmas lunch she said let yourself out, I best get cleaned up for your uncle coming home.

What I didn't know what that she text him saying hurry and she laid on their bed legs in the air waiting for my uncle to get home to lick her clean"

More pls

A have done similar

By *traight forwardMan  over a year ago

doncaster

More plse

Can't wait for more