FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Stories by single guys???

Stories by single guys???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *agic wand OP   Man  over a year ago

harrow

Was really wondering this? Can anybody help.

As I read through the forums and quotes I notice a lot of single guys mentioned there partners or wifes. Surely they should have a couples profile?? Baffles me!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthantsfun2013Man  over a year ago

poddington

Same here

By *urhamgentMan  over a year ago

durham

Stories and fantasies don't have to be true though do they ....

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

As for me, my wife tried MMF a couple of time and it was the bet ever.. Would still like her to try it again as its a massive turn on for me. Im into MMF on here.. Check profile & unlike some my verifications

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you read my story by the is true it says Karen is a previous relationship

By *urious-BMan  over a year ago

widnes

im coming to knock on your door......... as soon as you answer it wearing only a sexy little number i step in kiss your lips an grab you sweet arse. were moving around while kissing then we fall on the couch i slide down an kiss your breasts then your stomach an working my way to your inner thighs i move your knickers to one side an pleasure you with my tongue for time till you pull me back up and kiss me. you slide your hands down my pants slowly rubbing my hard cock. you then pull it out an slide it in to you it goes in easy because your dripping wet. were growning with pleasure like its been years. the couch is creeking as its never seen rough action like this before............... you push me off you an jump up to sit on my cock and ride me slowly at first then getting rougher......... you cant take it anymore an cum all over my hard cock and its dripping down my thighs. im just about to cum when you jump off and start wanking me because you want to feel my warm cum on your hard nipples......... both out of breath with the biggest grin

» Add a new message to this topic