FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Who is in charge

Who is in charge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm home alone and incredibly horny. I message my fuck buddy. He's no plans tonight. That's handy. I tell him I'm going for a shower. I know he's a great imagination and will be thinking of me naked.

I take my time, shave my legs, exfoliate my skin, get myself silky smooth. I go to my bedroom, dry my hair and do my make up. I send him a pic. He asks what I'm up to. A quiet night in. I know he's thinking naughty thoughts but I want to control. He wants to come over. I tell him no.

I slip into a red and black lingerie set. My 34FF tits look amazing. My size 14 arse nice and round in the Frenchies. I pull on a black suspender belt. The stockings are black with red lace detailing at the top. I send another pic. Please he begs.

Perfect, this is going just how I want. Come over I tell him. I'll be blindfolded on the sofa. Come lick my pussy and arse. Make me cum repeatedly then leave. Don't say a word. Don't touch yourself. He's on his way.

I grab my blindfold and dildo and take them to the sofa. I know he can't be far. I text him, the door is open. You know what to do. I pull on the blindfold and wait. I can feel I'm getting wetter. Every noise is amplified. The door opens. He says nothing and walks to the sofa. I hear his breath catch. He pulls my panties to the side. Blowing on my clit. I need him to touch me. Please I beg.

He grabs my legs and pulls me forward so my ass is on the edge. He starts licking my ass. It feels so good. He's such a good boy doing what I need.

I start playing with my clit as he laps my ring, he starts pushing his tongue in deeper. It feels so good. I can feel my orgasm building. He slips his finger into my ass as he starts nibbling my clit. I need to cum but I'm trying to hold it. Faster I tell him. He stops and picks up the dildo, sliding it into my tight pussy, his fingers still deep in my ass. It feels so good. My orgasm is building again. Don't stop I beg.

My orgasm crashes over me overwhelming my senses. As I recover I hear the door close. I'm alone again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

hope there a lot more of this naughty girl xxxxx

By *eeky goodnessMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Super hot As usual! Can't wait to hear more! Your fuck buddy is one lucky guy

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

He'll arrive now, just you see