FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Greedy Girl

Greedy Girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a fantasy where I'm at a swinging club with my hubby...We are in one of the rooms and he's fucking me..One leg is over his shoulder so you can see my pussy as he strokes his cock slowly in and out my wet slit..A man walks in and watches initially..He starts stroking his cock, eventually pulling it out so he can wank as he watches me being fucked. My man gives this man the nod and he comes over to the bed and kneels as I flick my tongue over his nice big cock letting it dip deep into my mouth....

I look up to see other men watching..their cocks in hand..Two more join the party..each taking a hard huge nipple in their mouths..Gently biting and sucking, I can feel them rub their hard cocks on my leg...

I realise I now have two cocks to suck on..I lick and tease each one..sucking balls and running my tongue up each shaft..I can feel a cock in my each hand as well...I think I'm at 7 now!!! I can feel fingers on my firm wet clit as well as cock pounding deep into me...Now I need licking.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd go down there and lick you as hubby is fucking you.

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Love it when Tracey plays in a club with lots of guys I love to be the last one to fuck her as she talks dirty to me about the guys

By *ue and robCouple  over a year ago

ware

When we first started swinging together I took kim to a party house she went straight upstairs by the time I got a cpl of drinks and went to find her she was on her knees surrounded by six cocks I stood and watched her for a cpl of hours I lost count at the 23Rd time she was fucked we loved every minute unfortunately the situation has never risen again for a repeat

» Add a new message to this topic