FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wedding day.

Wedding day.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ncore OP   Man  over a year ago

poulton

My best friend is vanilla but quite sexual. He knows about our lifestyle and A gave him s blowjob once. He has a fantasy to fuck a bride on her wedding day. I'm wondering should I let him when we get married in 11 months time?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes let him go for it

Forget him ! Let me lol

Oh yes. Next question is: before or after the ceremony

By *ichs slut wifeWoman  over a year ago

sarasota

As long as ur hubby is ok with it, YES!!!

By *onEstelCouple  over a year ago

MANCHESTER

As long as your new husband is pressent.Will be a great horny start to married life xx.

By *ncore OP   Man  over a year ago

poulton

Thinking they could sneak off during the evening reception!

By *umforme2Man  over a year ago

limerick ?

Wat a fantasy I love it

By *ormalguy71Man  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

As long as she is still wearing the dress

I think I would draw the line there tbh, it is your wedding day and something you will remember for the rest of your lives, not something you really want to regret tbh

By *ihullfunMan  over a year ago

hull

Why not spit roast her mmm

"I think I would draw the line there tbh, it is your wedding day and something you will remember for the rest of your lives, not something you really want to regret tbh"

I'd agree with this.

If it was either of your fantasy then maybe but why disrupt your big day to fulfil his fantasy.

If it gets you off...

Quite a few years a go, long time before I started playing and found out about the scene, I was looking after a wedding in a hotel that I worked in at the time.

It was probably about 9pm and the bride came to me in tears, obviously a little worse for ware. Though the tears she was trying to tell me that she had lost her new husband!!

I spent half an hour of so checking the car park and ground floor of the hotel. I rang the room a couple of but got no reply. Starting to get a little worried myself I headed up to the room. It was a suit with a large entrance and lounge area before I got to the bedroom. It wasn't until I got to the door of the room that I could hear the sound of people fucking...

I knocked on the door and had no reply so I pushed the door open to see the groom fucking what I could only identify (by the dress) as one of the brides, I cleared my throat and the groom said what do you want... I explained that his wife was looking for him. "Tell her Ill be down in a minute" was his reply!

So it does happen! As long as your both happy, why not.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"My best friend is vanilla but quite sexual. He knows about our lifestyle and A gave him s blowjob once. He has a fantasy to fuck a bride on her wedding day. I'm wondering should I let him when we get married in 11 months time?"

No

"My best friend is vanilla but quite sexual. He knows about our lifestyle and A gave him s blowjob once. He has a fantasy to fuck a bride on her wedding day. I'm wondering should I let him when we get married in 11 months time?"

If you and your wife to be are happy with it then it would be a very horny thing to do. As people have already said, your wedding day is special and it might not quite be the memory you want....but then again if it all works out it could be a very horny and naughty memory.

The various fantasy scenarios in my head.....your friend could enjoy your wife to be on the morning of the wedding, although in practical, as the idea of her walking down team to you in the ceremony having been well pleasured and filled by him could be a turn on for you.

Your wife to be and him could slip away during the reception and have some fun before she returns to you and pulls you to one side and tells you what happens and that again she has been pleasured and is full with his cum.

You could obviously save it for after the reception and all three of you be there to have the fun. A horny 3sum in her wedding undies maybe with some photos to remember it by. Would be hot but it may be a tiring day and drink may have kicked on as well.

It is very much up to you and your wife to be as to whether you want to do it, but I can see why it is a naughty fantasy of your friends and I can also see why it may we be a turn on for both you and your future wife.

Love to hear what happens and hear more about your wife to be.

By *he shaggersCouple  over a year ago

vancouver island

Would he actually fuck her as your wife before you?

By *ute_n_sweetWoman  over a year ago

battersea

Let him have u as ure getting ready...u cud have ceremony while leaking into ure bridal lingerie

As horny as it sounds for the bride to be full of another man's cum during the ceremony, technically she was fucked as a single woman. Better (& less stressful!) would be to enjoy ceremony & reception & when bride & groom go to get changed that would be the best time. Her first act as a wife is to get fucked by another man. In her wedding dress. Wearing her ring. Her infidelity watched by her husband. And the first time groom gets to fuck his wife he is sliding in & out of her on another man's spunk. Does it for me!

By *erterjonesMan  over a year ago

Warrington

I't a great fantasy,

however you only get married once (for the first time once)

and the day will fly by. there will be so much going on, the day will go like a flash and you both will love it.

If I were you I wouldn't do it.

if you were upto fucking him, you could do some roleplay and really do for it a few weeks later.

I wonder how many people what are saying go for it would bring friends from the vanilla side of their lives into their bedrooms?

the choice is yours and it but it maybe the mate who can't handle it even if it is his fantasy

» Add a new message to this topic