FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Leave The Door Open Hubby

Leave The Door Open Hubby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iteskin OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff/Newport/Bristol/M4

So you all read my story about the car park escapade....

Well this is about another couple i meet on a very regular basis in fact she calls me her boyfriend so you know where i,m comming from.

After meeting many times and doing her in front of hubby as he watched me pound her all over their marital bed or on the living room couch the subject came up of times we are all free as she wanted to see me even more than the once a week.

We had a chat and it was decided that when he goes to work on a certain day of the week he usually leaves his sexy wifey in bed as this certain day is her day off.

The door would be left unlocked and i was to just pull up,park in his parking space,let myself in and do as i pleased

WELL!!!!...

The first week this went down hubby had been txting me secretly over the weekend saying how excited she was but that he hadnt told her that i was comming over yet as nothing had been finalised. He told me the door would be unlocked and just do what i wanted.

The day arrived and i was UP (in more ways than one!!) early showered shaved and left my house at 7am. I was at their place by 7.30am see i dont fuck around lol.

I was instructed to sneak in lol so i parked up and let myself in very very quietly.

I undressed at the bottom of the stairs and went up naked and swinging a hard on.

As i tip toed up the stairs it was all quiet and as i turned on the landing i could see straight into the bedroom and she was sleeping back to the door but i could see the curve of her ass under the sheets.

I crawled in next to her and she stirred a little,i moved up behind her my big cock pressed against her pantie clad ass and she sunddenly froze! turned around and nearly screamed!!

but as she did that she dived on me shocked but wide awake and proceeded to suck my cock like a woman possessed.

All too soon she got on top of me slid my dick right up her cunt..she was soaking and saying all sorts of dirty things like 'i love your black cock' or fuck me like your slut

I reached over and grabbed her phone

called hubby

when he answered i told him i am in your bed,fucking your wife right now and handed her the phone

she told him how much she was loving being pounded and that i was fucking her like a bitch

as she spoke to him i flipped her over and fucked her doggy style and as she was talking to him i told her i was gonna fill her up

just as i did she told him _iteskin is creaming up me babe and i fucking love it!!

then she hung up on him and got me to take some pics on the phone of her fucked spunky cunt which she txt him

she told me then that he was in the truck with work people and couldnt say much just had to listen to her being slutted out by me heheheheh

I showered and left after snogging her at the door for all the neighbours to see!!

and thats hows it been nearly every week for a few months now

TRUE STORY!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

great story !

mmmmmmmmm

thanks glad you liked it i have plenty more to come!!

"great story !

mmmmmmmmm"

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Mmm what a horny story cant wait to read the others

thanks hot have you tried it yet lol

"Mmm what a horny story cant wait to read the others"

By *amaraGraceCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough/Leicester

Your a dirty fucker Liteskin lol but then i know you all too well dont i!!! see you soon xxxx

"So you all read my story about the car park escapade....

Well this is about another couple i meet on a very regular basis in fact she calls me her boyfriend so you know where i,m comming from.

After meeting many times and doing her in front of hubby as he watched me pound her all over their marital bed or on the living room couch the subject came up of times we are all free as she wanted to see me even more than the once a week.

We had a chat and it was decided that when he goes to work on a certain day of the week he usually leaves his sexy wifey in bed as this certain day is her day off.

The door would be left unlocked and i was to just pull up,park in his parking space,let myself in and do as i pleased

WELL!!!!...

The first week this went down hubby had been txting me secretly over the weekend saying how excited she was but that he hadnt told her that i was comming over yet as nothing had been finalised. He told me the door would be unlocked and just do what i wanted.

The day arrived and i was UP (in more ways than one!!) early showered shaved and left my house at 7am. I was at their place by 7.30am see i dont fuck around lol.

I was instructed to sneak in lol so i parked up and let myself in very very quietly.

I undressed at the bottom of the stairs and went up naked and swinging a hard on.

As i tip toed up the stairs it was all quiet and as i turned on the landing i could see straight into the bedroom and she was sleeping back to the door but i could see the curve of her ass under the sheets.

I crawled in next to her and she stirred a little,i moved up behind her my big cock pressed against her pantie clad ass and she sunddenly froze! turned around and nearly screamed!!

but as she did that she dived on me shocked but wide awake and proceeded to suck my cock like a woman possessed.

All too soon she got on top of me slid my dick right up her cunt..she was soaking and saying all sorts of dirty things like 'i love your black cock' or fuck me like your slut

I reached over and grabbed her phone

called hubby

when he answered i told him i am in your bed,fucking your wife right now and handed her the phone

she told him how much she was loving being pounded and that i was fucking her like a bitch

as she spoke to him i flipped her over and fucked her doggy style and as she was talking to him i told her i was gonna fill her up

just as i did she told him _iteskin is creaming up me babe and i fucking love it!!

then she hung up on him and got me to take some pics on the phone of her fucked spunky cunt which she txt him

she told me then that he was in the truck with work people and couldnt say much just had to listen to her being slutted out by me heheheheh

I showered and left after snogging her at the door for all the neighbours to see!!

and thats hows it been nearly every week for a few months now

TRUE STORY!"

wonder if anyone else has done this or am i just the luckiest one alive!! lol

canvey

I wud love to try that only one prob aint got a hubby

you dont need one lol door can be left open with or without the hubb

canvey

Yeah have to try it with my lovers.

good lass keep us all informed!!

"Yeah have to try it with my lovers."

God that story was so horny! My ex wife use to have her bloke round while i was at work too, turned me on something rotten knowing she was screwing someone else while i worked

good man..pity shes an ex now though

"God that story was so horny! My ex wife use to have her bloke round while i was at work too, turned me on something rotten knowing she was screwing someone else while i worked "

Great scenario !

Can go 'tit's up' when hubby is gaining evidence for an 'out of court settlement' - divorce.

Or ....

Well if he's doing mine - fair is fair.

The majority of hubby's allowing this are getting a 'buzz' or 'given up' but some hubby's will have even more fun with their Mrs after.............

There are 2 sides to every story ..

They can get hornier ...

Not gonna obsess with the hubby's story but would be worth a read if it appears...

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

another great story from _iteskin, as a cuckold couple we really enjoy reading about similar situations to our own, thanks

thanks guys why dont you post some of yours REAL encounters though they are always the best!!

"another great story from _iteskin, as a cuckold couple we really enjoy reading about similar situations to our own, thanks"

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Love it have done similar! He listened at the door quite horny! always happy to do that again mmm

guess where i am going next week lol

bump

i need to write a new story again...guess what happened this time lol

By *lackbirdtimestwoWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

No i do this with a guy i know,, i leave the door open when im in the shower so he can come in and help himself or im in bed naked with a vibrator in my pussy and my ass preped for his big dick,,,,hmmm

Great story,, they are so lucky to have you,,,,

thanks

i al always in ireland drop me a line

"Great story,, they are so lucky to have you,,,, "