FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Loving Wife 2

Loving Wife 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After John left we lay on our bed for hours talking, kissing and caressing. Jax was very open about how she felt about what had happened. How she had allowed herself to be easily ‘seduced’ by John, how she willingly submitted to him and how her personal barriers had now been blown away. And how alive it made her feel, wanting more. How her becoming a slut wife would benefit our already strong relationship as well as improving our lifestyle through the influential contacts and friendships we would make and the advantages it would give me in my career. She was keen to continually stress our unbreakable bond and gain my approval, stroking and kissing me tenderly as she talked.

We ended up making love. Not just fucking. Gone was the aggression, urgency and obcenities. Just two people pleasuring each other, our bodies moving against each other in soulful unison and sensual compatibility. Her soft moans seemed to be coming from a different place than the shrill animal screams she had produced earlier. We both must have been thinking of what John had done to her, but for now it was going to be our moment. “Trust me” she whispered. When she orgasmed she clung to me, seemingly trying to make us as one, our bodies gently writhing in passionate synchronisation. When I started to cum in response to her climax I was temporarily unaware that I was adding to the spunk already pumped into her cunt by John and me earlier that afternoon. The flashbacks would come later for both of us. And we would both enjoy them without guilt knowing that they would become reality again very soon.

The next two days at work up to the weekend were manic. John was very preoccupied with preparing for a presentation to one of our major accounts up for renegotiation at the end of the following week. Some of the Board members from our parent company in the States had flown over especially for the meeting. It was obviously considered to be a ‘must win at all costs’ situation. John gave me little acknowledgment of his visit to our house, other than the occasional smile and nod as he rushed between meetings. He briefly introduced me to our American Corporate Finance Director, Brad, who was going to be vital to securing the deal. He was young, late thirties, good looking and very self assured. He was also very charming. By the way he engaged me in friendly conversation I wondered if he was part of John’s select group and whether he had been told about Jax and the session at my house. Probably, I thought. He was obviously an alpha-male type like John and was already thinking about enjoying her himself given the opportunity. I wondered who else was part of the group and already knew my wife was a willing slut.

I had always aspired to managing this major account myself. Maybe in the future. My own not insubstantial accounts were performing well and our Corporate parents were pleased. So I must be in the frame to take over at some time. However, one of my accounts, in Rome, had recently had a bit of a wobble and needed some personal attention. I was dealing with it, at the moment, by phone, email and video conference, but some things didn’t stack up. Jax provided frequent welcome distractions by sending me suggestive – no, blatently sexual – texts and messages throughout the day. I wondered if John had been in touch with her, but she didn’t say so I left it. He was extremely busy after all.

When I got home late after a long day at the office Jax was obviously in an impish seductive mood. Dressed to thrill, not overtly slutty, but more classy whore, she wore sexy dresses, 5 inch heels and her make-up was strikingly beautiful. She looked strikingly beautiful. After a candlelit dinner and wine she led me to the sofa where she pulled up her dress, revealing her to be knickerless, and straddled me. She slowly rode my rigid cock while I pulled down her top to kiss her gently bouncing full breasts. She whispered arousing encouragements, not that I needed them, while she ground onto my erection. “Do you love your naughty slut? Do I make your cock feel good? Do you want me to do this with other guys? Can I fuck them?...” the rhetorical questions went on and on. Her breathing was heavy, but she held off her own orgasm until she was sure I was about to cum and then rode me hard to get her over the edge in a noisy vocal explosion of pleasure.

When we finally went to bed she wrapped her lips round my cock to prepare me for another bout of fucking, but this time it was going to be on her terms. As a slut. She seemed insatiable. Like she had been when we first met. She had been reborn. As a cock-loving slut. Her expert use of her mouth, lips and tongue had me hard again and as we fucked the Jax of the previous afternoon had returned in all its noisily filthy magnificence. Thank God we lived in a detached house, with few prying neighbours to hear!

She didn’t say if John had contacted her and I didn’t ask. I trusted her to tell me if he had or if any arrangements had been made concerning the party.

The next day, Friday, work was even more manic. My Italian problem had got worse and John called me into his office. “It’s a mess over there. What are you going to do?” “I had better go there and sort it out” I said. “Shouldn’t take too long. There are some simple solutions and I think I can easily convince the customer we have it under control.” John nodded his approval, “OK, when will you go?” “I will fly out Monday morning if that is alright? Fix a meeting with the customer for the afternoon after I have got our team back on track” I said with what I hoped wasn’t a misplaced sense of self confidence. “OK, good” John said with a smile, “Get Jane to sort your tickets and hotel. I am sure you will be back in time for the party. Wouldn’t want to two to miss that would we? It is going to be our greatest party yet. Preparations are well under way. Only a few things to sort out before the night.” “er...no. I don’t intend to. We are both looking forward to it!”

I left his office with a slight feeling that I didn’t quite know everything that was going on. Still, I had a weekend with Jax before I set off for what I hoped would be a short trip to Rome.

With all my travel arrangements confirmed, I left the office late that evening leaving John, the FD and our General Manager deep in conversation in the Boardroom. I wondered what Jax had in store for me tonight and my cock stiffened in anticipation.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ansfield lassWoman  over a year ago

mansfield

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *otts2748Man  over a year ago

mansfield

By *tud63Man  over a year ago

Skelmersdale

Can't wait to find out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wish

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Nice love it

Keep it up my good man!

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

Ticking all the boxes!

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Great story keep it going.

Looking forward to the rest.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Keep going

As soon as I got to the car I rang Jax to tell her I was on my way home. We agreed that as it was late we would go to a country pub we had visited before about 5 miles from home for dinner. They would still be serving food, just, by the time I got there. She said she would call a taxi to save time and she would meet there.

Not that it would cause any problems, but I still had to tell her about my trip to Rome.

I arrived at the pub to find Jax sitting at the bar on a bar stool chatting animatedly with four young guys who were obviously trying to impress her. By the way she looked I was not surprised. She was wearing a pale blue button up blouse with probably one more button undone than normal showing off the significant bulge of her braless breasts. The short red skirt she was wearing had ridden up her crossed thigh exposing a glimpse of stocking top. She wore matching red high heeled shoes one of which bounced up and down on the end of her foot as she chatted and giggled. She was obviously enjoying the attention and the effect it was having on the guys. She spotted me and waved me over to join her. She threw her arms round my neck and kissed me full on the lips.

“Hello darling. Poor you. Had a hard day?” she asked, seemingly sending a message to her admirers that her man had arrived and that any hopes they had were misplaced. Well, for the time being at least I wondered. She had always been a bit of a flirter, but this seemed to more than that. She was prick-teasing. And enjoying it. “This is my husband,” she proudly announced to her wannabe suiters “and we have a table booked in the restaurant. We are going to have to love and leave you. Thanks for keeping me entertained. It was fun.”

She slowly uncrossed her legs and as she slid off the bar stool her skirt rose a little higher to reveal both stocking tops before she slowly wriggled her hips and pulled it down again. We walked hand-in-hand through to the restaurant and I could feel at least eight lustful eyes watching her as we moved away. I can imagine what they wearing thinking and I knew Jax knew too by the smile on her face.

We sat at our table and ordered drinks. “That was quite a performance” I grinned peering at her over the menu. “And you loved it” she said peering back at me though wide, clear blue eyes magnificently enhanced by some expertly applied make up. Leaning forward so I could see even more of her inviting cleavage she whispered “I think I am really going to enjoy being your slut wife.”

We chatted throughout the meal and finished a bottle of wine between us. Taxi home then. I would have to pick up the car tomorrow. I told Jax about the trip to Italy and she said it was not a problem. She would find things to keep herself busy until my return and we had the party to look forward to on the next weekend. She said she would do some shopping to find something stunning to wear, because she wanted me to be proud of her. And she admitted that John’s wife, Jane, had rang her. To say she was very pleased we were joining their select group and that they ought to meet up before the party as there were some things Jax could do beforehand. To make sure all the required preparations were completed. So that John’s plans were a success. Seemingly John had told her everything that had happened and she was more than comfortable with it and was keen for us all to be friends. That John had told her that Jax would be a very popular member of the group and she couldn’t wait to meet her. Oh, and she would like to get to know me better too since she had only met me at stuffy Corporate do’s. They had agreed to meet on Monday. After I had left for Rome.

“She seems a very sexy, liberated woman. I think we will get on. What does she look like? Ever fantasised about fucking her? Go one, you can tell me. After all I let your boss fuck me!”

“Yes she is an attractive woman. Beautiful black hair. She looks Latino. She has looked after herself. Good figure with curves in all the right places. She is very confident in her own skin. A bit younger than John. Slightly older than you, say 45. But she oozes sexuality” I said, my mind throwing up pictures of Jane.

“Well, I look forward to meeting her on Monday.”

By *shtonwpMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Keep it going loving it

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start to the second installment!

Looking forward to hearing more!!

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Bristol, Thornbury

Very nice story.

By *irtyblondesCouple  over a year ago

stoke

Great story so far

Thanks for that. Thought people were beginning to get bored with it

Twists and turns keeps everyone intruiged

By *5happycoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tooting / dept 23 France

lovely x

Masterpiece, I left a comment on the old thread and now feel a tad embarrassed

Didn't know about the new thread.. My bad... I love this Hun xx I like how you haven't just waded straight into the whole party situation.. Can't wait.

Bank

Not boring very good looking forward to more

I'm hooked again !

harwich

By *ocal_lad_samMan  over a year ago

thurrock

Just gets better and better

Just gets better and better,well done op

"Just gets better and better,well done op"

Jax mobile pinged. She picked up her phone and looked at the message, a grin breaking out on her face.

“Who is that?” I asked, waving at the waitress to bring the bill.

“John” she said as she typed a reply. My cock started to swell.

“What does he want?”

“He wants to know if I am being a naughty girl and I have told him ‘Not yet’, but the night is still young yet isn’t it? I am sure your filthy mind will think of something you would like to do with your dirty little slut. Call us a cab and come up with some ideas while I find the loo. Any idea where they are?” With that her phone pinged again and grabbing it she set off for the toilets.

I paid the bill and went to the bar to order a nightcap for us both and ask about local taxi firms. One of the young guys who Jax had been flirting with earlier was still there, his mates having left. “I know a good cab company” he said rising from his seat, half finished beer in hand. “My mate runs it. Well he is it actually. One man band sort of thing. Shall I call him to see if he is free?” He was about 30 and rugged looking. He was probably something like a builder or a plumber, but was also no stranger to a gym. There was quite a bit of muscle straining against his clean white t-shirt which was tucked into a new pair of smart jeans. “Yeah, that would be good thanks” I said as Jax emerged from the toilets talking on her mobile. She looked up and smiled before starting to walk towards us, still speaking to her phone. I heard her say “look something looks as though it has come up. I will...I think so...Yes...Definitely.”

She cut the call quickly and popped her phone in her red leather clutch bag. “Hello again” she said to my new found friend. “Hello. Mark remember? From earlier?” he said, his eyes trying not to look at her nipples protruding through her blouse. It must have been chilly in the loo. Yeah, right I thought as she reached out to touch his arm. “Oh yes, I remember” she purred in her best seductress voice. No prizes for thinking what she was thinking. Or him for that matter, by the look on his face. Oh God, my cock started to harden.

“Mark here has offered to get a friend of his to drive us home. He owns a taxi.”

“That is so sweet of you Mark,” her blue eyes trying to contain her growing excitement, “thank you.”

“No problem. I will just make a call. Back in a minute.” He quickly turned and retrieved his mobile from his black leather jacket hanging over the back of a chair, before going outside to phone his friend. “I hope his friend is as dishy as him. I feel like being very naughty!” was all Jax said as I gave her a glass of wine from the bar. “Will you mind?”

“Don’t count your chickens just yet,” I cautioned.

“Nonsense. I bet he has a hard-on right now talking to his friend. I also bet he is telling his mate that I am horny slut up for cock. I couldn’t have made it more obvious, could I? Can I fuck him? And his mate? Fancy sharing me tonight? We might even get out of paying the fare,” she laughed. I couldn’t believe how sexually confident she seemed to have become since John had fucked her the day before. And I couldn’t quite believe how much it turned me on.

“What is the point in having a slut for a wife, if she isn’t well used kept satisfied” I mused aloud with a smile and kissed her. “Go for it Darling.”

Mark returned with a broad grin. “John will be here in five. He will be happy to drive you.”

“John? That’s a good name, isn’t it darling?” Jax flashed me a knowing look, before asking Mark a lot of leading, flirty questions and laughing seductively at his answers. By the bulge in his jeans I could tell he was enjoying the experience. And I am sure Jax had noticed it too because she quickly turned to me and said “What was that about chickens? Oh, sorry I thought you said something” before turning back to a slightly bemused Mark. She allowed him to get quite touchy-feely with her as they talked and assured him that I was a very understanding and loving husband when he threw nervous glances at me every so often. He seemed to relax a little and I saw his hand slide onto her bum. She didn’t flinch. He leaned in toward her and said something I couldn’t hear, to which she just giggled and said “That is for me to know and you to find out.” His bulge got noticeably bigger and he turned slightly in an attempt to conceal it.

John the driver arrived and Mark introduced Jax to him with a blatant wink. And waving his hand in my direction he said “Oh and this is Jax husband.”Surprisingly, John shook my hand. A firm handshake which was not surprising since he, like Mark, looked as though he took care of himself. He had short dark hair, to go with his dark eyes, and wore a five o’clock shadow which suggested he ought to shave more than once a day. He too had a black leather Jacket over some smart jeans. And shoes, rather than trainers. I wondered if they had been in the Army together. That sort of military confidence in their physical presence.

“I am a lucky girl tonight aren’t I Darling? Three hunky men to escort me home!” Jax said in a mock little girl voice. I thought she was making it a bit too obvious, too theatrical, that she was a bitch on heat, but she knew her audience. The guys didn’t really care. She had them eating out of her hand. She was obviously enjoying her role.

“Shall we go?” John asked with not a little keenness.

“Mark, can we give you a lift somewhere? It will be a shame to leave you here, when you can have a lift home with your friend. Afterwards.” Afterwards. A good word. It meant far more than the standard dictionary definition. Well, it did tonight, coming out of Jax’ pouting lips. Cock sucking lips I could imagine the guys were thinking. Mark willingly agreed, although he would have suggested it himself I am sure, knowing that he was unlikely to be refused.

We set off for the car park in pairs, me with John. Mark’s hand was still on Jax bum, but now fondling it openly. “Your missus is a lovely. You are a lucky guy, mate” John said as we approached the car. “I know” was all I could reply before Jax turned and said “You sit in the front with John, darling. Just in case you need to give directions. I can get in the back with Mark. I am sure I can trust him to behave appropriately” she smiled. Again.

Mark held the door open for her to get into the back of the car and both he and John were transfixed as her skirt rode up to expose her stocking tops again. She left it in that position as she slid across into the middle and beckoned Mark to join her. I sat in the front with John and we set off at a steady pace down the country lanes. I could hear a low murmur of conversation from the back seat and the slight rustle of fabric as Jax was obviously moving closer to Mark. It went quiet for a short while before John and I heard the unmistakable sound of two wet mouths engaging with one another and Jax emitting a slow exhalation. John adjusted his rear view mirror slightly.

Newtownards

Bristol, Thornbury

Loving this and where it is going. Best story since being on fab. Keep it up

By *oetic licenceCouple  over a year ago

Matlock

This is a fantastic story. Very horny x

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Think I need a slut like this

I twisted round in my seat, straining against the seat belt. Mark and Jax were hungrily kissing, their mouths wide open so their tongues could eagerly and aggressively writhe and wrestle. His arm was round the back of her neck pulling her face hard into his as his dangling hand groped and squeezed her fully exposed breast roughly. He frequently pinched and pulled her nipple causing her to give out a muffled whimper of pleasure. Her red skirt was crumpled up across her hips and her hold-up clad thighs were wide apart allowing him to rapidly plunge two fingers in and out of her wet and gaping pussy. Finesse was not a word that came to mind to describe the rough finger fucking he was giving her, but Jax didn’t seem to care as she bucked and moaned responsively against the assault on her tits and cunt. She was gripping his hair with one hand whilst desperately grasping at the enormous bulge at the front of his jeans.

She pulled away momentarily to announce “I need cock! I need fucking!” before urgently attacking Mark’s mouth again, her moans becoming louder and more needy.

With a little concern in his voice John said “Blimey mate, are you OK with this?”

“Yeah. Let’s find somewhere where we can give the lady what she wants and needs. You are up for it aren’t you? You don’t want to miss out do you? She can take all of us, believe me.”

“Fuck me!” is all he could say.

Then Mark from the back “The football club. It will be deserted this time of night. Go there. We can give her the fucking of her life. She has been gagging for it all night. Even challenged me to find out if she was wearing knickers. Which she wasn’t. The fucking horny slut! Oh, sorry. Begging your pardon, mate. No offence. She is your wife after all.”

“No offence taken. You called it right. My wife is a slut. Let’s give her what she deserves!” This seemed to push Jax over the edge and she yelled “Oh God, you bastard! I’m coming! I’m coming!” as she orgasmed loudly.

“Right, get down here and suck my cock you filthy bitch.” Mark wriggled his jeans down to his thighs in no time exposing his large, thick, rock hard dick covered in precum. He pulled Jax down onto it by her hair and began to pump it into her willing mouth by thrusting his hips from the seat.

“Fuck me!” John said to himself again.

We pulled up by the side of the dingy, wooden clubhouse and before the headlights were off Mark had pulled Jax out of the car and slammed the door. An inadequate security light came on from the side of the clubhouse to provide illumination to the scene. With her skirt still around her waist he pushed her against the car and they kissed hungrily again. They seemed unaware of John and me standing watching with our hands grasping our erections through our trousers. Mark ripped her blouse open, buttons flying off in all directions, so he could squeeze both her tits roughly and with his jeans and pants at his calves he pulled up her thigh and ground his groin into hers causing her to moan. She pushed him away slightly and pulled off her blouse throwing it to the grass. Her breasts swayed and bounced as she did so. She then leant back against the car and threw a defiant look at each of us.

“OK guys. Who is going to fuck me first?”

“Me!” said Mark as he pulled her towards the low boot and bent her over, her long fingers spread wide on the shiny paint surface.

John suddenly found his voice. “Hang on mate. Wear this. I’ve got a few more if we need them. God knows how many cocks the slut has had up her. You don’t want you to catch anything. Think of your Lisa. She would go mad!” I smiled to myself thinking that if only they knew they were getting her so early in her new career as a wanton slut and had until recently only had my spunk in her. They probably would have forgone the condoms to have the added dirty pleasure of spunking in a relatively unused married woman. In front of her husband. Of whom they now seemed to be blissfully unaware of his presence. Well, I would have too, given the situation.

Jax looked round from her bending position and shouted “Come on! What you waiting for? I need fucking, you dirty bastards. Get your cock in me and fuck me!” Mark ripped open the packet and handed Mark the condom who quickly put it on. He guided his cock into her waiting cunt, causing her to gasp, and then grabbing two handfuls of crumpled skirt at the hips he began to pump her. God she looked horny getting fucked. Her long legs were set wide apart and her red high heels had sunk a little way into the soft ground as she bent over the car boot. I could her Mark slapping against her beautiful pale arse as he slammed into her. She was bucking and moaning constantly. “Oh God! Fuck me! Fuck me!” I undid my trousers and wanked my stiff cock as I watched my wife taking Mark’s cock.

Mark was grunting in pleasure and called out “Come on John. What are you waiting for? Fuck her mouth.” As if needing permission John looked at me and I nodded. Needing no more encouragement he undid his jeans, grabbed Jax’ hair and pulled her already open mouth down onto his throbbing cock. Mark was now pounding her cunt hard and Jax’ moans, although muffled through the face fucking she was getting from John, were becoming more urgent. She must have come because I heard the recognisable moan-scream from the back of her throat and her legs began to buckle. John, poor bloke, couldn’t contain himself any longer and with a loud groan began to shoot his spunk into her mouth. He held her head in position as his body spasmed with each volley of cum he was spurting into her. She was gasping and swallowing what she could as the waves of her own orgasm washed over her. Hot spunk was oozing out of her stretched lips and running down over her chin. John staggered back and Jax sank panting to her knees followed by Mark.

Mark said “I haven’t finished with your tight little cunt yet, you fucking slut!” as he parted her legs with his thighs as he kneeled behind her into the classic doggy position. Jax, her head down in the grass confirmed that she hadn’t finished either by saying ”Fuck me! Fuck me!” over and over again. “You fucking love cock, don’t you bitch? You filthy slut!”

“Oh God, Oh God, Oh God! Yes! Yes! Give it to me!” she was yelling. Another orgasm was building within her.

Mark had stamina, I’ll give him that. More than his mate who was now just leaning against the car watching. Oh, and taking the occasional photo on his smart phone. Mark was still pounding into Jax’ cunt causing her face to bury in the grass with each hard thrust. She was beginning to moan loudly again in her dirty pleasure at taking his cock. I could tell she was on the edge again, but she let out a disappointed groan as Mark suddenly pulled out. “No! No!” she complained. “Don’t stop! Fuck me!”

Mark looked at me - I thought he had forgotten I was there! – and said “Go on mate. Finish her off. I want to come in her filthy mouth. Get my spunk into her. Not into this fucking condom!” He scrabbled round on his knees and ripping off the condom he then grabbed her hair, pulling her face up to meet his twitching cock. She squealed, but opened her mouth to take it, John’s spunk still coating her chin and throat. Without dropping my trousers, my naked, aching cock sticking through my open fly, I quickly got into the position Mark had recently vacated and slid into her from the rear. I felt the squelch of her juices as I filled her. She was soaking. Her cunt still felt tight. And hot. She pushed back to meet my penetration. Fucking slut! I grabbed to handfuls of skirt at her hips and began to fuck her in hard, deep thrusts. Mark and I were giving it to her hard at both ends and she was shuttling between us rhythmically as we synchronised the pumping. She was moaning constantly and loudly as we pounded her. And with an animalistic scream-moan – where had I heard that before? – she orgasmed violently. Simultaneously, both Mark and I started to come too, grunting and pumping our spunk into her from both ends. Our orgasms seemed to go on forever.

We all collapsed back on the grass, panting for breath. Jax rolled towards me and kissed me tenderly, if not a little breathlessly, on the lips. Oh God, she tasted of another man’s spunk again. I suppose I am going to have to get used to this I thought.

After we had all recovered we started to make ourselves ‘decent’ again. The guys acted a bit sheepish at first, but soon brightened up after Jax told them several times that she was indeed alright. That she had enjoyed herself. That she loved getting fucked by them. And maybe do it again sometime. After we got in the car and set off for home, the atmosphere was one of playfulness and smutty banter.

John promised he would send us a picture to remind us of the night’s events and we all swapped numbers. Was this a risk? Probably not. They were both married after all.

As they dropped us off, Jax gave each of them a long, wet kiss before we got out of the car. With a meaningful “Any time you need a lift again just call us, OK?” they were gone leaving us standing outside our front door. “You naughty girl” I whispered as we kissed. “Aren’t you lucky” she whispered back.

mansfield

Newcastle upon Tyne

Another naughty adventure!!

Keep'em cumming

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

This story gets better & better

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

By *els01Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Mmm very nice xx

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Excellent!

Bristol, Thornbury

So unpredictable, full of edgy twists &just Damn erotic!

I've said it once & will say it again 'u sir got a way with words & a Damn good story teller'

Thank you. I should get you to write my publicity blurb!

"So unpredictable, full of edgy twists &just Damn erotic!

I've said it once & will say it again 'u sir got a way with words & a Damn good story teller'"

Excellent. Addictive.

Tooting / dept 23 France

Wow, so horny

This is simply brilliant. I've been reading eroticism stories for years but think is my first hot wife story. Having been lucky enough to play with three hot wives in my time I'm really enjoying this. More more more

Fantastic story , keep it cumming ......

Thanks for the comments. Really encouraging. Can't do next bit until tomorrow.

harwich

brilliant once again more please

Omg....I want to be a filthy sex slut, loving wife (without the husband though)....lol

Bristol, Thornbury

I was hoping for the next installment by now

“I’m going for a shower. There’s some Sauv Blanc in the fridge. Be a sweetie and bring a glass up for me.” And with a quick kiss on the cheek she set off up the stairs, dangling her red heels on the end of two fingers. She knew I was watching and exaggerated the sway of her hips playfully as she went, stopping momentarily half way to bend over so I could see her naked used pussy. “Don’t be too long.” She added with a giggle. I went to the kitchen and poured Jax some wine and myself a brandy and turning off all the lights I followed her upstairs. I took her wine into her in the en-suite bathroom and then undressed before lying on the bed and sipping the golden cognac as I replayed the night’s events in my mind. Splashing noises came from the bathroom as Jax turned on the shower.

My phone beeped a message, followed quickly by another one, but this time on Jax’ phone which was still in her small red handbag lying on the bed. The message was from John the taxi driver and had an attached picture. The message said ‘Hope we can do it again sometime! John x’ The picture, which was remarkably clear and focused, showed the final moments of the doggy spit roasting Mark and I had given Jax earlier. It was timed to perfection and was very evident that all three of us were coming. Both Mark and I had our heads thrown back with our eyes shut and our mouths open while Jax, her head held up by her dishevelled blond hair by Mark’s gripping fist, had the bellend of his thick cock in her wide open mouth with copious amounts of spunk running over her lips and dripping off her chin. Globules of spunk were actually caught in mid air as they fell earthwards giving a sense of action to the picture. There was no mistaking who was in the picture, particularly Jax, and what was happening to her. I wondered who else would see it

Jax emerged from the bathroom wrapped in fluffy white towels. “You have had a message and I assume it is the same one I got from your new ‘friend’” I teased. “Oh, which one?” she said with a naughty grin. As she retrieved her phone from her bag and sat on the bed to read the message. “Oh! Oh dear! I am really turning into a filthy slut aren’t I? And here is the evidence.” She didn’t look or sound like she was ashamed nor embarrassed in the slightest. And then her phone beeped again. Another message. My phone remained silent.

“Another admirer, I presume? Mark?” I enquired expectantly.

“Er...no. It’s John. Your boss, John. I didn’t have time to tell you before. What with everything happening so quickly. He rang me. While we were at the pub. When I went to the loo. After he texted me asking if I had been naughty and I replied I hadn’t yet. Remember?” I felt a confession was about to be revealed.

“Well he called me and I told him about me flirting with those guys at the bar before you arrived. He asked what I was wearing and had I dressed that way on purpose. To have an effect on other men. To cause a reaction. And I said yes. I enjoyed the effect I was having. How seeing the bulges in their trousers made me wet. He then said good. Very Good. And then he told me I was to be a slut tonight, his little slut were his actual words. He told me I was to get fucked by someone. I could choose who because he wasn’t there to choose for me. Just as long as I did it and it had to be someone other than you, although he would allow me to fuck you as well as a sort of reward. And he wanted proof that I had obeyed. He said it would prove to him that I wanted to please him. And he asked if I did. Want to please him. I said yes. I did. I also told him he was turning me on talking to me like that. That I was playing with my pussy while we were talking. That I was very wet. He had made me very wet. That I needed fucking. And then I came out of the loo and saw you had found me an opportunity to give him what he wanted. Are you angry?

“No” I said hesitantly, my cock starting to get hard. Again! My feelings were both of confusion and of excitement. I touched her hand. It felt warm and soft. She grasped mine as we searched each other’s eyes. What for I am not quite sure, but there was a sense of electricity passing between us.

“No, I am not angry.” I said and moved closer to her. “How do you feel about it all now?”

“I suppose I should feel guilty. Letting another man treat me like his slut. And enjoy doing it. But I don’t. In fact I am quite turned again just telling you about it. Feel me, I am wet.” Jax opened the towel and guided my hand to her pussy. My fingers easily ran up and down her slick slit finding her hard little love button and she breathed her pleasure. We kissed slowly as I undid the rest of the towel and pulled it away. We fell back on the bed. Am I a bad wife?” she breathed. “No” I murmured.

“I still love you. Nothing will change that. All the rest is something different. Something that has been awakened. Something I need. But I love you.” she said as she straddled me and gently started to ride my cock, now fully hard again. “Let me prove it to you. Let me make love to you. I am not fucking you. I am making love to you. It is not the same. Is it?”

I didn’t have to answer.

She took her time, frequently kissing me tenderly and declaring her love in whispers as she controlled and varied the rhythm and level of penetration. She brought us close to orgasm several times, but delayed and postponed the final climax again and again expertly. Gone were the language and animalistic noises of dirty and forbidden sex. Replaced by the sighs and moans of deeper pleasures mutually shared. When we finally came together our exclamations of ecstasy were muted, but no less tumultuous, our bodies seeming to melt into each other in an unbreakable embrace. We fell asleep where we lay. In each other’s arms.

I awoke briefly a couple of hours later and was vaguely aware of Jax texting on her phone. With a final beep a message was sent, she tucked the phone under her pillow and snuggled back down into my arms. I assume the required evidence had been sent to its demander.

We slept through until 9am on a bright and sunny Saturday morning.

Mmm, I've followed this story from the beginning and it is delicious. Gets me very hot and horny as each bit is added and I can't wait for the next section. This story is expertly written and should so be published in it's entirety somewhere when it's done! But for now; please don't stop, my cunt is pining lol

By *ophleeCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Bristol, Thornbury

Great more please

Wow what an amazing story loving it..Would so love to have this happen to me and hubby omg I need more of this Kerry xx

harwich

Brilliant

Excellent continuation of a great thread. Keep it coming please!

I announced quietly that I was going to have a shower and make some tea. Jax murmured and rolled over wrapping herself in the sheet. She was probably asleep again before I reached the bathroom. Having brushed my teeth, shaved and showered I put on a plain white t-shirt and some blue shorts I padded downstairs.

It was going to be a lovely day. I opened the patio doors and stepped barefoot onto the paving stones already warming in the sunshine. The sky was electric blue with only a few small, slow moving white clouds to add some interest. My senses started to kick in and I was aware of the call and response of birdsong competing with the buzz-hum of a distant lawn mower alerting me to the sweet perfume of newly cut grass hanging in the light breeze. I stretched and took a deep breath before setting off for the kitchen.

I took some tea upstairs to Jax still cocooned in her sheet and she grunted a partial acknowledgement. I would let her sleep. I had some work to do anyway. Prep for my visit to Rome. I took one last look at the picture of corrupted innocence on our bed and went downstairs to find my laptop.

I worked for a couple of hours sitting at the patio table in the garden, my laptop connected to the company databases via our secure home wifi. I reviewed our Italian contract, project plans and finance reports and correlated them to some internal corporate reports which were used by the main Board to influence investors and City analysts. We seemed to be spending quite a lot on external ‘consultants’ and marketing. I would have to delve into that when I got to Rome. From the project reports it seemed evident where the problems were arising and some hard questions needed asking, followed by the implementation of a radical rectification plan. It wasn’t a complete disaster so long as we acted swiftly and managed to take the customer with us, but I needed to know what I was up against. I pulled up the CVs of the in-country Management Board and Project Team and some biographies for the main players on the customer side. I had met most of them before, but it was sensible to reacquaint myself with their strengths, weaknesses and personal drivers. It would have been useful to gain some insight into the role of the external consultants, but the available information was vague and ambiguous. However, even without that, I had an Action Plan to fix our project and contract problems already formulating in my mind. Monday was going to be a very busy and difficult day.

I sat back in the chair, closed my eyes and enjoyed the sun warming my face. From the open skylight window of our bathroom I heard the sound of a bath being run. Jax was up at last. I decided I would make her some coffee and take it up to her. She could luxuriate in a bath full of fragrant bubbles, sip her coffee and soak away any physical remnants of last night’s ‘crimes’. The mental pictures would remain, of course. Neither of us wanted those to be washed away. We both obviously enjoyed them too much for that! And hoped – No, it was more than that. We looked forward to the certain fact - they would be added to in the future.

“Thank you Darling. That is sweet of you.” she purred as I handed her the coffee. The bathroom was filled with steam which swirled mysteriously as I retreated to the toilet seat so I could look back at her while she bathed. Her freshly washed hair clung to her head and water droplets, or was it perspiration, ran slowly down her forehead and blushed cheeks. She was only half reclining in the foamy bubbles, her beautiful breasts seemingly resting on their surface and her nipples were hard, and protruding invitingly out of two perfectly round, brown areola. She was holding her mobile in the other hand.

“Did John enjoy the picture?” I asked.

“Yes, he did. I called him. He seemed very pleased with me. Eventually. After I had explained that the picture was taken at the end and I had described what had happened leading up to that. Once he knew that Mark had fucked me first, after having made me cum in the car beforehand, and that Taxi John had fucked my mouth, before you got anywhere near me, he was pleased.

I couldn’t help myself though. My fingers strayed to my pussy as I was talking to him, feeling my lips all sticky and slippery. And he knew, the bastard. He told me he could tell what I was doing and could hear how much I was enjoying it. And that it pleased him. He insisted that I continue to pleasure myself while I told him how much I loved cock and how I loved to be fucked. To be used by men. He called me all sort of filthy names and I couldn’t stop it. I didn’t want to stop it. I came hard and noisily. And he heard it all and I wanted him to hear me. To hear his slut coming.

He said I had done very well and he looked forward to rewarding me. He didn’t say when or how, but I am sure he will think of something.”

“And how do you feel about that?”

“Tingling with anticipation.” She admitted as she put the mobile down and slid her hand under the water. “And I hope you will be there again to see your slut wife getting whatever he has in store for me. I assume he will arrange something for the party. Maybe Jane will tell me on Monday.”

“Maybe,” I said “You will soon find out, no doubt.”

“Let’s just have a relaxing weekend. Just you and me doing nice romantic things. Before you go off to Italy. I don’t want you to forget me while you are away!”

“No danger of that!” I smiled. “What if John contacts you?” I asked as I got up to leave.

“Oh, I will answer him of course, but he is unlikely to call. He told me he is working anyway. The presentation at the end of the week with all those big wigs you told me about? He will be too busy to want to see me and he probably has party stuff to arrange as well He was laughing when he told me I should be a good loving wife to you and try and resist any other naughty stuff for the next two days before you go off on your trip. So, I am all yours. What shall we do?”

“I will tell you when you come down. Don’t rush. Enjoy your bath.” I said as I went through the door, my mind weighing up some options.

Actually, it was an easy decision in the end. Jax had always loved going to a private, secluded little spot out in the country on the edge of a farmer’s field, next to a running stream. It was only about 30 minutes away. We had found it when we first were going out. It was idyllic and we had made love there many times in the early days of our relationship. In fact it was probably the first place I had seen her completely naked and I had been completely blown away by her beauty. And her innocent naughtiness.

A picnic then! She must be starving by now anyway. There were all sorts of goodies in the fridge and we could pick up some pastries on the way. Oh yes, and a bottle of chilled Prosecco. Perfect! She will love it!

By *ophleeCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Brill

Just gets better and better ..I have you to blame for the lack of housework I have been getting done lately xx

Bristol, Thornbury

The story is si well structured and reads great. Without a doubt my favourite on Fab x

Thanks for all the comments and private messages. Next part coming within the next couple of days

By *ebbie360TV/TS  over a year ago

huntingdon

excellent - bookmark

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Wow this is a great story

By *eyshamcoupleCouple  over a year ago

morecambe

Book mark

By *r missCouple  over a year ago

south wales

"Thanks for all the comments and private messages. Next part coming within the next couple of days "

Hooked on this!

Tooting / dept 23 France

wonderful again

X D

By *arty monsterMan  over a year ago

Dublin

good read

Can't wait for the next instalment.. xx

Tomorrow. Sorry for the wait, but I am out today. Next bit is in my head!

Just read the first thread now need to catch up on this one

Amazing story

Thank you for the story please continue.

More please

Next bit later oday!

That should read 'today' obviously. Hope my typing skills improve! Lol

Looking forward to it

Fab story

We had parked the car on a little dirt pull-in we had used before, next to a gap in the hedge which partially hid a small path though a wood down to the stream. We walked hand in hand, me carrying a basket full of tasty snacks and the wine, Jax carrying a tartan blanket for us to lie on. We emerged from the wood onto a grassy slope into the sunshine and stopped momentarily for Jax to remove her flip-flops. She looked stunning in her floaty tube summer dress, pacific blue with huge stylised dandelions printed all over it. It was thin and light – was it just my imagination, or was it semi-transparent - and only held up by a ruche elasticated band desperately trying to cling on to the inviting mounds of her naked breasts. In fact she was probably completely naked underneath I mused. She raised her face to the sun. “What a lovely day,” she said as we set off down the slope to the sunlit clearing next to the stream “and it looks like we have the place to ourselves!”

Having spread the blanket on the grass and laid out the food, we lay, propped on our elbows, eating and laughing as if we were the only two people within miles of this special, secret place. As we chatted Jax pulled up the hem of her dress to expose her smooth thighs and, seeing me look she opened them to slide a foot up behind the back of her knee. “Do you see anything you like?” she asked playfully

“Hmm..no knickers again” I said with a smile “Do you intend never to wear them ever again?”

“Probably not. I like the way it makes me feel,” she replied. “but I suppose it also depends on whether you want me to be always accessible and vulnerable. To you. Also now to John, obviously. And to any others you two may want to introduce me to. To be your willing little slut. Is that what you want?” She took a sip of Prosecco and looked at me over the rim of the glass.

“Be careful what you wish for” I said. “It is lucky you love cock so much and that your personal barriers and hang-ups have now been blown away, because I think you are going to be kept very busy. Particularly by John. You are so gorgeous, you are going to be in demand.” I added. Her hand moved to her pussy and she began to slowly explore her rapidly moistening lips. “I see the idea excites you, you filthy bitch, wife of mine. I hope there will be some time left for me?”

She moved to me and straddled me, pulling the picnic basket behind my head so my face was raised to her. “Of course.” She said as she kissed me. “You can fuck me anytime you want. I will always be available to you. I will always want you.” And then with a smile “So long as you don’t mind sticky seconds. Or thirds. And I know you don’t so that is alright then isn’t it?” she added with a laugh.

She slid my shorts down to my thighs and my stiff cock sprang out and slapped against my stomach. She wrapped her long fingers around it, her rings causing exquisite pain as they dug into the taut skin, and slowly started to wank me. “My, my. What have we here then? A nice big hard cock. The thought of all those men fucking your wife turns you on then does it? Are you going to fuck me with it to remind yourself what they will be getting?”

She moved forward and rubbed the throbbing end of my dick up and down her wet slit before impaling herself on my hardness with a breathy sigh. “God, you feel good” she said as she pulled her dress over her head leaving her naked in the sunshine. She then began to gently rise and fall, her face to the sun with eyes closed and her hands resting on her tensing thighs. The rhythm was slow and sensual and my hands wandered lazily, but purposefully over the silky flesh of her upper body taking time to gently knead her firm full breasts and squeeze her erect nipples. Occasionally, she gave out quiet little moans to express her building pleasure.

I opened my eyes briefly and was aware of movement behind a tree, about 20 metres away, on the edge of the clearing. “I think we have company. A man. Watching us.” I whispered through broken breath.

“Let him watch” Jax said without changing the rhythm of our fucking. “Oh God, what a turn on. I want to see him. I want to see his face while we are fucking!” With that she swung herself carefully round into a reverse cowgirl position and slid down on my cock again. “I see him!” she said quietly.

She leant back slightly and started to run one hand though her hair, the other hand squeezing her breasts. She increased the pace of her rise and fall and her moans began to get louder. She was putting on an act for his benefit. The fucking slut! “Oh God, I love cock! Fuck me!” she exclaimed as she rode me. The figure moved out from his cover behind the tree and openly took a picture on his mobile phone. Jax must have seen it because she again increased her rhythm and moaning. I could see the sexy bulge of her breasts appearing past her upper arms as they bounced and swayed. And I could see the figure, dressed in a green checked, short sleeve shirt and jeans, take the first few tentative steps toward us.

“Oh God, oh God, give it to me. Fuck me! Fuck me!” Jax yelled loudly and theatrically. And then “What are you waiting for?” obviously to the stranger. “I need fucking! I need a lot of fucking! Get over here and give it to me!”

He didn’t need asking twice.

Now your teasing ..I want more xx

So does she wish I'd have been there horny now

Lincoln

Keep this story going

Wow this guy should write books loving it

Bristol, Thornbury

This story is fantastic. Each instalment never fails to arouse. Oh and to have a wife like that!!!!

harwich

keeps getting better all the time.

Nice

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

Fantastic

Bookmark

This is great!!!

The man stood in front of Jax, my view of him obscured by her rising and falling, writhing body. All I could see was her unblemished, pale-skinned back separated into two beautiful halves by the gently undulating valley of her spine and the wobbling flesh of her nicely rounded arse as I thrust up at her increasingly hard downward movements. I held her hips with firm hands to help me guide my cock into her as deep as I could and I swear I could feel her cunt rippling and clenching at me. I could feel his trainers rubbing against the outside of both my knees and the sound of a belt buckle being undone and the rustle of clothing as she pulled his jeans and pants down his thighs. She didn’t ask his name and he didn’t offer it.

“Mmm...what a nice thick cock! That’s gonna stretch my pussy when you fuck me.” she said before her head bent forward to take him in her mouth. The sound of her noisily sucking on his dick was accompanied by the click-click of the camera on his mobile as he took photos. My mind saw the view he was probably seeing: Jax, with his fat cock in her mouth, looking up into the camera with those sexy blue wanton eyes. More evidence of what a slut my wife had become. And she seemed to relish the thought as she said “Mmm...I can taste you...you taste so good! Do I look good with your lovely dick in my mouth? Does it feel good?” followed by more wet slurping sounds as she worked on him again. His cock must have already started to pulse and she commanded “Don’t cum yet. Hold on. I need you inside me for that. My cunt wants to feel that thick cock throbbing when you come, you dirty bastard!”

I felt my cock go rigid and my lower internal organs tense. A sure signal that I was past the point of no return and my balls were already starting to pump hot spunk. Arching my back I began to grunt in pleasure, grabbed her hips hard and pulled her down onto spurting cock. I knew she was starting to cum too by the muffled keening noises she was making and her thighs frequently gripping against mine. She then threw her head back and grunted and moaned loudly. “Cum in me! Oh God, cum in me!”

I don’t know how the guy managed to control himself, but thankfully he did. He probably wouldn’t be long though and he knew it. He stuffed his phone into his jeans and pulled Jax off me, rolling her still spasming body onto the grass. Panting, she opened her thighs invitingly to him and said “I want your cock now. Come on! Fuck me!”

He was already kneeling between her spreadeagled legs and ripping open a condom packet with his teeth he had produced from his back pocket. She frowned quizzically at him and opened her mouth to ask the question ‘Why’?

Unmoved he continued to roll the condom over his thick cock. Jax had been right. His cock was very thick with a big, red bellend. Not very long. But long enough to give Jax a good hard fucking I was sure.

“Shut up, you filthy slut. I am wearing it OK? You already have his fucking come pouring out of you.” It was the first time he had spoken. He had a deep, no nonsense Northern accent. And with that he roughly stabbed his cock at the entrance to her oozing cunt and began to slide into her. She moaned as he stretched her love hole wider than I had just done and wrapped her legs around his back, allowing him to penetrate her as deep as his cock would go. “Oh God, you feel so big. That’s it, fill me you bastard! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!” So he did. He had got his second wind and had got his cock back under control. He began to pound her with rapid, hard thrusts, the constant fast slapping of skin-on-skin sounding like enthusiastic applause. He was breathing heavily, perspiration starting to cause his thick dark hair to stick to his forehead, but was otherwise surprisingly quiet. Jax, on the other hand was writhing about under his thick set body and calling - no, shouting out - unintelligible oaths to some god or other. She had pulled up his shirt and her fingernails were sunk viciously into his broad back producing red and bloody train-track lines.

Suddenly “Fuck! Oh fuck! I’m cuuummmiiinnnggg!” she bellowed and her whole body began to convulse as if in the throws of an uncontrollable fit. He then roared his own orgasm, but continued to pump her cunt aggressively. “You fucking slut! You fucking dirty slut!” he said over and over again. Jax went on and on moaning loudly and spasming, stopping occasionally to gulp some air. Eventually, Jax’ arms went around her lover’s neck and he allowed her to pull his lips onto her open mouth for prolonged kissing which was both urgent and hungry. They both came down from their individual, yet compatible, highs of sexual ecstasy slowly. The guy, now silent again, continued to ride her cunt with slow circular thrusts and Jax’ moans became a softer humming sound.

Jax exhaled a breath from deep within her and her body relaxed, her arms flopping onto the grass. Mr No-name promptly disengaged himself and knelt up. His cock, now slowly becoming flaccid, but still looking very thick, emerged from Jax semen smeared pussy. A very full condom was half hanging from it and was swinging precariously below his shaven balls. They glistened with a coating of my spunk, but he didn’t seem to notice. He pulled off the used condom and tossed it to the side. “Fucking slut!” he repeated as he stood and pulled up his jeans. He then took out his phone again and took a picture of my naked Jax, lying eyes closed, spread-eagled on the grass with spunk dribbling out of her used hole She looked like what she was. A used slut. He then turned and, with no acknowledgement to either of us, walked away into the wood without a word.

Jax propped herself up on her elbows and said wryly “Wow! He didn’t have much to say for himself, did he?”

“No,” I offered in return “except to tell you what he thought of you.”

“Mmm...yes. But he had an amazing cock! So it wasn’t all bad then, was it?” she said and then fell back onto the grass laughing.

Jax put on her dress and, holding up the hem, wiped away some of the spunk smearing her thighs with some tissues, while I repacked the basket and folded the blanket. Hand in hand we silently set off for the car, lost in our own thoughts for the moment.

We talked happily about what happened all the way home, neither of us feeling any sense of guilt or awkwardness. “What will he do with the pictures, I wonder?” Jax mused. “Probably show all his mates and brag how hard he made you come” I said.

“Well, it’s no good being a slut if nobody knows about it, is it?” she replied. And then giggled again.

“I wonder what John will say when I tell him” she wondered out loud.

“When will you tell him?” I asked, quickly glancing at her. “Oh, when he calls me again I suppose. Monday I expect, while you are in Italy. He is bound to call me then isn’t he? He will probably want to fuck me again while you are away. If he is not too caught up with the Board and the presentation. Will you be OK with that?” she said looking at me. “If you want him to fuck you again Darling and an opportunity arises then go for it. When you are happy then I am happy” I said, with a little twinge of concern stabbing at my insides. “If I was him, I would want to fuck you. Especially with your husband away. You are beautiful and a very dirty fuck.” “Aw, thank you kind Sir. Play your cards right and you can have me” she said in a coy, playful voice. “Perhaps you could do with losing a couple of pounds from those dangerous curves, but otherwise...” I mock teased. She slapped my arm and pouted. “Take me home, you vile bastard!” And then she laughed.

thurrock

Wow this story gets better and better!!

Bristol, Thornbury

Hot hot hot

I opened another bottle of Prosecco from the fridge, poured Jax a glass and told her to have a relaxing bath while went out for a take away. “Chinese, Thai or Indian?” I asked. “Oh, Chinese I think. Take your time. I am going to have a soak. Another one, like this morning. I will try not to look like a wrinkled prune by the time you get back!”

As I left I wondered whether any confessional text messages would be sent and responded to while I was away.

When I got back Jax, wearing only a long white, baggy t-shirt, sorted out the dishes while I had a quick shower. We sat on the lounge carpet, lights dimmed and music playing in the background dipping into the food and chatting easily. Jax, with no make-up still looked gorgeous, if not a little tired. After eating we cuddled for a while listening to some of our favourite tunes, but bed was calling to both of us.

“You go up. I will clear the dishes and follow you in a minute” I said.

Within a short while we were in our bed, naked and asleep in each other’s arms.

With sunlight streaming through the gaps in the curtains I awoke the next morning to Jax working on my erect cock with her mouth. Feeling me stir she looked up and said “Good morning, Darling. I love it when you get a hard on before you are fully awake. I just had to take advantage of it!” Without waiting for an answer she licked my shaft slowly from bottom to top, maintaining naughty eye contact with me all the time, before taking me fully into her wet sucking mouth. I went to move and she said “No, don’t move. This is just for you. Lie back and enjoy it. I want to taste your come in my mouth.”

God she was good! She expertly worked my dick with her lips and tongue while caressing and fondling my shaven balls. I rested my hand on her head unnecessarily when I was about to explode in her mouth, but she had already sensed it and was bobbing up and down on my twitching cock, taking me in long regular sucking strokes. I juddered and shook as I came, pumping copious amounts of spunk. She moaned in triumph as she felt the spurts hit the back of her throat and she swallowed it all. I pulled to her to me and I could taste the saltiness of my semen on her tongue as we kissed.

“That was nice” I said lamely. “Nice? Nice? You ungrateful bastard! A lot of men would pay handsomely for a blow job like that. And you got it for free!” She rolled onto her side, laughing, her hand resting on my chest.

“Better start advertising for a pimp for you then, I suppose” I teased and moved my hand down to her pussy. She was wet. Again!

“What? And have two of you fucking me for free? I will have you know I am a very expensive, classy sort of whore! I offer a great service and that doesn’t come cheap!” she said in mock outrage. But she still opened her thighs slightly to allow my finger access to her moistened slit. Her hand slid down my chest and she wrapped her fingers round my slowly hardening cock. I wondered if any other woman would be able to get me hard again so soon after I had come. Probably not, I thought. And I am lucky enough to be married to this woman. I continued the teasing, but now with more of a purpose.

“We had better hone your skills then, so you can charge the appropriate rate depending on what service is required” I said as I started to plant little kisses on her neck and breasts, my finger searching out her clit.

She pulled back a little. “Actually, being serious for one small moment, I have a suggestion before we start” she said, her face looking a little serious. “Don’t look so worried. I think you are going to like it!”she added quickly. “My pussy is quite tender, with all the attention it has had over the last three days. I haven’t had as much cock in me since my wild student days. I don’t think I have been fucked so intensively in such a short space of time ever. I am not complaining! Really! I have loved every minute of it! So...I was thinking...”

“Go on, you have my full attention” I coaxed.

“Why don’t you fuck my arse instead? Give my poor little cunt a rest. You know you have always wanted to. And I have fantasised about it. Being forced to take it by some uncompromising guy and being made to enjoy it. I have often thought about it while I played with myself and I always come. When we have tried before you always stop because it is uncomfortable and you don’t want to hurt me. Bless you! If you had just held me down and made me take it I am sure the pain would give way to pleasure – well the thought of a combination of the two is actually a real turn on for me – and I would really enjoy it.”

My cock was now getting very hard.

“I have read up on it and have bought some stuff. On Friday. While you were at work. An anal douche thing, some lube, a butt plug and a small dildo.”

“My, you have really thought about this haven’t you? Any particular reason?” I asked, a feeling growing in the pit of my stomach. But not enough to reduce the stiffness of my cock.

I wondered whether she had been thinking about John, taking her the way he had that afternoon, only 3 days ago. Being the forceful guy of her fantasies and forcing her to take his big, hard cock up her relatively unused back door. And her wanting him to hold her down and do it to her.

As if she was reading my thoughts – she couldn’t, could she? -she was quick to offer reassurance. “I was just thinking...it could be something for us. If I am going to be your slut and have lots of guys fucking me, Oh and I really want that if you’ll still let me, it would be nice to have something special just for us.”

Elephant in the room time! I didn’t want her to make promises she couldn’t or wouldn’t keep so I took the bull by the horns. “Look, we already have something special. Let’s not make any silly, meaningless promises. I am pretty sure John will want to fuck your lovely tight arse. Just as I am sure you won’t want to stop him when he tells you that is what he is going to do it you. And other guys are going to want it too. Who wouldn’t given the opportunity? You know how you love to please. You are born slut! Don’t put yourself under pressure. Embrace it! It is fine by me. Really! So, no guilt eh? If you are in the moment, just go with what you want.”

“I don’t deserve you” she said as she got out of bed. “I am just going to the bathroom. I won’t be too long. Keep thinking dirty thoughts about me. And don’t let that cock go down. I will have a use for that when I get back!”

I watched her naked body glide across the bedroom floor. As she reached the bathroom I called out “Any way, any self respecting whore must be able to use all of her assets to give a good value for money service to her clients.“ It was meant as banter.

Our eyes met. “I know” she said quietly and the electric feeling inside me returned.

very hot !

Hmmmm nice love it

limerick

Can't wait till he's gone to Rome

Lol. Let's hope there isn't an air traffic controller strike!

Mm, still fucking yummy

Bristol, Thornbury

are there any women like jax here lol

Was enjoying this but lost its waty

harwich

i would love to meet a dirty slut like jax n just do what i wanted with her then leave!

Tooting / dept 23 France

nice to keep it real with emotions as well as exciting with passion and horniness. And yes there are women like Jax around.

"Lol. Let's hope there isn't an air traffic controller strike!"

Great prose Hijack.....keep it going

Thanks for that. Next bit nearly done

"nice to keep it real with emotions as well as exciting with passion and horniness. And yes there are women like Jax around."
glad too hear it wish I could meet one lol

Newtownards

I sat back against the pillows, cock in hand, waiting for Jax to return. She seemed to be taking her time. I slowly wanked as I went over our conversation and the thought of fucking Jax’ tight little arse. She had been right. I had always stopped if she sounded in pain. Sure, she had encouraged me to go on, but I was uncomfortable inflicting pain on her. A little perhaps, in the heat of passion and lust maybe, but it had always seemed to go beyond that. Either I loved her too much or I was just a wimp, I thought. John wouldn’t have stopped. Er, correction, he won’t stop when he actually fucks her arse for real. And he will, soon, I was sure of it now. He will just carry on, despite any appeals for mercy from her, giving her what I now knew she really wanted. What she had always wanted. And somehow he will know she wants it. To be taken by a forceful man in any way he wanted to use her. To submit willingly to him and do his bidding. I wondered just how far she would go for him. How far he would take her. It was both thrilling and concerning. But my cock was still hard.

I was wondering how to play it when she returned, whether to try to be all macho and forceful, when her phone on the bedside cabinet pinged a message. John, I thought?

Suddenly, Jax’ naked body appeared in the bathroom doorway. She had actually taken the time to apply some slutty make up, all dark eye shadow and bright red lips. She tousled her blond hair with one hand, the other, her fingers lightly holding a tube of lube, resting on a thrust out hip. “Missed me?” she pouted provocatively. “Wanna fuck my arse, mister? It is all prepped and ready for you, if you are man enough.”

“Get over here, slut” I commanded and she smiled. “You have a message. Probably from one of your admirers. You may read it first.” My masterful tone sounded comical to my ears, but she played along. “Yes, Sir” she said as she sat back against the pillows and retrieved her phone.

“It’s from John,” she said. “It’s quite long.” I slid over to her and started to kiss her neck, my hand stroking up her soft and silky thigh to her pussy.

“I suppose he is replying to your message to him yesterday. Telling him about getting fucked again. You did contact him, didn’t you?” My finger slid easily between her rapidly moistening pussy lips and she sighed. I wasn’t quite sure whether it was in response to me or the contents of the text. “Yes. I did. Sorry, I meant to tell you.”

“You don’t feel very sorry, bitch.” I pulled her thigh open and found her clit with my finger. She continued to read the text without looking at me. I ran my tongue down her neck to her breast, stopping at her erect nipple to clench it in my teeth. Her hips and bottom were slowly moving against the sheets. “What does he say?” I asked.

“That I have been a bad girl. That I disobeyed him by fucking that guy and that I am to make it up to him. He said he will think of a suitable punishment. Said he had uses for a cock-loving slut like me. He called me all sorts of filthy names. I should feel insulted, but I am not. God, he has made me even hornier now. Perhaps you should punish me too.”

“Put the fucking phone down!” I ordered. She dropped it onto the carpet and I roughly pulled her down the bed, spreading her legs. I knelt between her thighs and slowly licked her very wet cunt lips from back to front, stopping at her hard clit, with my tongue. Savouring the juices running out of her I looked up into her widening eyes. “You can’t wait to have his cock in you again, can you? Fucking bitch!”

She didn’t answer, so I licked her again. “You want him to fuck you again, don’t you?” I asked, raising my voice with a menace that surprised me.

“Yes” she said quietly. “I’m sorry.”

“You’re not sorry at all, you fucking slut. Are you?”

“No.” Again quietly.

I slid two fingers into her slippery cunt and she writhed. “So, your cunt is a bit tender is it? Had a lot of use lately, has it? But I bet you would let John use it if he wanted it, wouldn’t you? If he was here. Now. Wouldn’t you, you filthy whore?” I started to slide my fingers in and out of her, twisting as I went. She moaned and pushed back on me as I finger fucked her for some time.

Her head was pushed back into the pillow, her eyes closed as I pushed my arms under her thighs, spreading her legs wide and positioned my rock hard cock at the entrance of her sopping pussy. She drew in a breath. “Not too hard” she said. She was still a bit tender evidently. Too bad!

“I don’t think so” I said as I pushed my cock all the way into her forcefully. She groaned half in pleasure, but half in discomfort. But she didn’t complain. It wouldn’t have mattered if she did. I then began a steady rhythm, thrusting into her with long hard strokes. Her whimpering moans became louder as she threw her head from side to side, her fingers grasping the sheet. “Not so hard” she said through broken breath. I ignored her and increased the pace. Her tits bounced and swayed in time and her hips rose to me with every thrust.

“Thinking it’s John fucking you?” I asked “That it’s his cock inside you?”

“No” she lied. Her increased moaning and writhing told the truth.

Even though we hadn’t been fucking very long I could tell she was approaching an orgasm, but that wasn’t going to happen. Not yet. I wasn’t finished with her yet. I pulled out of her suddenly. “Turn over! Get on all fours!” I demanded. She quietly groaned some frustration, but complied without further complaint.

“I hope you have used enough lube...” I said as I crouched and positioned my cock at the small, puckered entrance to her arse with my hand as a guide. “...because you are going get it anyway. Your arse is mine for now, you slut. Think of John if you want to, I’m sure you are, you fucking whore, but it is my cock that is going to fuck you.” As if to brace herself, she buried her face into the sheets, her hands clasped together above her head like she was at prayer.

As it was, I took my time sliding my cock into her tight little arsehole. Not quite the alpha male then, I thought. I penetrated her in stages, each one accompanied by whimpering cries. But no words of complaint. “Is this how you want John to fuck your arse” I asked when my cock was completely buried in her and my balls were rubbing against her bum cheeks.

“Yes” she admitted almost as a sob.

“Fucking bitch!” I shouted as I began to slide slowly in and out of her very tight anal channel. “He won’t be as considerate as me though, I am sure. But you will take won’t you? Like the cheap tart you are. Won’t you?”

“Yes” again a sob, but louder.

“Do you want his come up your arse?” I asked. Her hand went between her legs and I could feel her fingers vigorously rubbing her clit.

“Yes” she said again, her raised, desperate voice muffled by the bedsheet. I started to thrust into her harder and faster and the whimpering cries turning into recognisable moans of pleasure.

“You are a fucking whore!” I said as my pounding increased.

“Yes! Yes! I am! I am a fucking whore!” she yelled. “Oh God fuck me! Fuck my arse, John! Give it to me! Give it to me hard!”

I should have been angry. She was thinking of John after all. Thinking of his cock plunging deep into her arse. I should have been angry, but I wasn’t. I was turned on even more and I began to pound her forbidden hole even harder.

“Bitch!” I shouted and then I roared as I felt my balls start to throb, signalling the imminent release of volleys of spunk into her. I could tell she was close too, by the half screams being barely contained by the crumpled sheet. “Take my spunk, you bitch!”

She then orgasmed long and loud as she felt my throbbing cock violently sending spurts of hot semen into a place it had never gone before. Where no man had gone before. Her thighs were tensing in spasms as her hips thrust back up to me, her back seemingly contorting into an impossible arch.

Her moans subsided slowly to be replaced by panting. Oh God” was all she managed in a quiet resigned voice. She collapsed prostrate onto the bed with a sigh, her body limp. I collapsed next to her, my thigh muscles aching.

We lay in silence for some minutes. Jax hand touched my arm lightly. “Are you OK?” she asked. Her make-up was smudged and smeared on her beautiful face and she looked a little teary. I leaned over and kissed her. “Of course” I said. “Sorry” she whispered almost silently. I slid my arm across her back and we fell asleep.

Superb absolutely love it well done

Hmm the plot thickens lol

Suspense, tension, a lil insecurity & John got some1's mind in a twist lol I'm loving it, gonna be a Fab classic this!

"Hmm the plot thickens lol

Suspense, tension, a lil insecurity & John got some1's mind in a twist lol I'm loving it, gonna be a Fab classic this!

"

I couldn't agree more..I so need some of this kind of excitement in my life x

Mmmmm, such a slut

thurrock

Fantastic more please!!

Brilliant story

Newcastle upon Tyne

Very arousing as always!!

Lots more to go!!

Bristol, Thornbury

I couldn't agree more..I so need some of this kind of excitement in my life x"

This story is fantastic

Newtownards

The rest of Sunday seemed to fly by.

After dozing for about half an hour, I had got up and as quietly as I could so not to disturb Jax, I packed some clothes into a small suitcase in preparation for my trip the next day. I then went downstairs to do some work on my laptop in the dining room. Some final plans for my meeting in Rome, only a few short hours away. I had an overall plan of action for the Italian team and the troubled contract, but there were things starting to concern me about the overall support they were getting from our end. Things I was unaware of. Even though I was supposed to be the Account Director. I would speak to John when I returned after I had done some more digging. No point in raising it now, before I left. I didn’t know enough.

My mobile rang. It was John. What a coincidence!

“HI! All set for Rome? What time are you leaving?” He was cheery, but still businesslike.

I responded in a similar fashion. “I have ordered a taxi for four thirty tomorrow morning. It’s a bit of an early start, but that will get me into the Rome office well before midday. I already have a plan of action prepared which should resolve the issues. I will also arrange a meeting with the client. I should be back Tuesday. Wednesday at the outside.”

“Good! Good! Well don’t rush it. Take as much time as you need. It is important this is sorted out. I have had the ‘Old Man’ in the States on the phone asking about it. So, no pressure...” he laughed. He didn’t sound like he meant it as a joke.

“He brought it up in a conference call yesterday. He was keen to find out how the presentation was coming along, so Brad and Andy...” the American Corporate FD and the UK Company’s General Manager “...sat in. Italy came up at the end. We have been together most of the weekend working on the presentation. I think we have wrecked the weekend for a few others too! Still, no pain, no gain, eh?. Mind you, it’s not been all work and no play. There have been some perks!” He didn’t elaborate, but again I wondered whether Brad and Andy were also part of John’s ‘special’ group. And they had heard about us joining. About Jax.

“Anyway, you go and enjoy the rest of your weekend. What is left of it. How is Jax?” I had wondered how long he would take to get round to it.

“She is fine. We have been enjoying ourselves. As you know.” I was making a point. Not quite sure what it was, but I was sure I needed to make it.

“Yes, I heard. Such a naughty girl! He didn’t mean it as an insult. “Jane is looking forward to hearing all the gory details when they meet tomorrow. She thinks she is just the sort of person she is looking for to help her with our group’s activities. If she is willing, of course. And I hope she will be. Are you OK if we discuss it with her while you are away?”

Discuss? I wondered what exactly that word meant. In this context. My cock started to go hard.

“Yeah, sure. She can tell me all about it when I get back” I said.

“If not before...” he suggested “...I am sure you will hear from her at some point during your trip.” I could sense him grinning at the end of the phone. “Anyway, everything seems set for your trip. You get back to your naughty wife. Make the most of the time before you leave. It is going to be a busy week!” With that the call was cut.

I put the phone down and became aware of Jax standing behind me. Naked. I didn’t know how long she had been standing there. Her arms went around my neck and she kissed me softly on the cheek. “Working?” she asked. “Have you much left to do?” She seemed a little subdued. Unsure of herself. Of us. I stood up, took her in my arms and kissed her.

“I am nearly done. Look, about this morning. Everything is fine. We are fine. I love you. Don’t ever doubt it. OK?” Her shoulders relaxed and she smiled. She started to say the word ‘Sorry’ again and I held my finger to her lips. “Shh...No, no need” I said softly. “No secrets, remember?”

“Go and relax on the patio. I will make some coffee. Don’t feel you have to dress on my account! It’s lucky we are not overlooked. But then, you probably don’t care do you?” She giggled and turned for the patio doors, exaggerating the sway of her hips as she went. Her arse looked amazing. “Harlot!” I called after her. The giggle turned into a laugh and she said “Flatterer!”

The rest of the day was to go quickly or so it seemed. We talked about the events of the weekend and about my trip to Rome. She seemed interested in the situation in Italy and my concerns. “I don’t know what, but if I can help in any way I will. You know that” she said. “I will miss you while you are away.”

“Well at least you will be meeting John’s wife Jane tomorrow. That will be interesting. I wish I could be a fly on the wall while you girls swap confidences.”

“I will tell you all about it” she said. I was sure I would find out about it one way or another.

In the afternoon I barbequed and we sat on garden chairs in the warm sunshine, Jax still naked, eating our food and drinking chilled Sauv Blanc. Quite a bit a Sauv Blanc actually. Things seemed to be back to normal and we chatted, and flirted, with each other easily until early evening. I suggested we go to bed early, because of my early start and Jax readily agreed. “We will have to think of something to help you sleep” she teased with a knowing grin, her hand lazily roaming over her breasts and slowly down to her pussy. Her nipples were hard again. They seemed to have been that way most of the weekend.

“You are bloody insatiable woman! Have you no shame?” I protested without much conviction.

“None whatsoever. That’s why you love me” she said getting up, blowing me a kiss and sashaying provocatively back to the house. “Dump everything in the dishwasher. I will sort out everything else tomorrow. Don’t be long” she called out without turning as she went through the doors.

We made love leisurely, taking time to explore and pleasure each other’s bodies, without any rush. We knew where the buttons were and how to press them. No matter how long we had been together, I never tired of looking at Jax’ body nor caressing and stroking it intimately. Nor kissing her. We quietly oragasmed together with whispered words of undying love and fell asleep in a close and tender embrace.

Jax was still asleep when I left the next morning. I had kissed her forehead and said “Be good” when I heard the taxi pull up in the driveway. She murmured something and rolled onto her side, pulling the sheet over her arm. It sounded like “I will.”

They had just called for boarding when my phone beeped. The message was from John.

‘Good luck. Give them hell.’

I was about to text back when another message arrived.

‘Be good’ was all it said. A knot began to form in my stomach.

Looking forward to more of this really good well written story

This is the first storyboard this type I have ever take the time to read. It's enthralling, is she already lost or is she his until the end. Will he sit back and watch her being taken and made to look like a fool or will he become a fully fledged member of the inner circle. Is he just a pawn for John or a giant in the making.

More more more, I do hope he comes put on top all the same. Brilliant story

Bristol, Thornbury

Oh I like where this is going

By *WantYourWifeMan  over a year ago

Nearby

What a great well told story. Can't wait on the next instalment.

Great story. Thoroughly enjoying it.

Newtownards

Thanks all. Apologies but next bit will probably be a couple of days. Easter!

Love can't wait for more

And I want one for a wife . But not married ??

Lincoln

That is fine

By *martie42Woman  over a year ago

torquay

Gosh, these are soo horny! I may have to re - read!

Any more

"

I agree, amazing

You are making me feel bad now for being too busy to finish the next bit over Easter! Will post it tomorrow. Can't wait to find out what happens myself!

I arrived at our Rome office well before midday local time. At the airport I had received two texts from Jax wishing me luck and hoping I wouldn’t be away to long.

I was met at Reception and signed in by Maria, the flame haired Marketing Manager for the Division, who welcomed me with the traditional kisses and then escorted me upstairs to the Divisional Vice President’s office. Maria was dressed for the business day in a short sleeved white blouse, unbuttoned far enough to see the ample swell of her tanned cleavage, and tailored light grey trousers which clung to her beautifully rounded buttocks like a second skin. I enjoyed the view as I climbed the stairs behind her. She occasionally glanced back to either check I was still there or see if I my eyes were where she obviously where she wanted them to be focused. Satisfied on both counts she flashed a smile through glossy scarlet lips.

“Mario will be pleased to see you and that you could come at such short notice. He just wants to greet you before we get down to business” she said as we reached the first floor and set off down a short corridor decorated with arty prints of modern Roman life. She knocked a door and led me through it into a light and airy office, Mario sitting in shirt sleeves behind an enormous dark wooden desk. He leapt from his seat and gave me an enthusiastic welcome which involved cheek kissing and a man hug!

“So glad to see you again. I hope you had a good flight. The team has been working all over the weekend and has already come up with some solutions to our problem. I am sure we can resolve this quickly to everybody’s satisfaction. Would you like some coffee first?”

“No thanks. I will have some with the team. I assume we have a conference room booked with some refreshments? We may be some time in there. Perhaps we can catch up afterwards?” I said.

“Yes, of course. Perhaps Maria and I can take you to dinner later. We can bring you up to speed on our relationship with our customer and how it fits in with their wider global organisation and indeed our own. As you know John has been very active in bringing the senior levels of our Corporate managements closer together.” I didn’t, but was interested in finding out. I looked at Maria and she was nodding and smiling in agreement. I was already looking forward to dinner in the evening. For more than one reason.

“Thank you,” I said “I suppose I had better get started.”

Maria and I caught the lift to the fifth floor, chatting easily. It was difficult to tell whether she was flirting with me or whether I was just being seduced by her accent, but her effect on me was not unpleasant. I had just got my racing mind under control by the time the lift doors opened when my phone beeped. A message from Jax:

‘Jane picking me up at midday. We are going to lunch. She says she has lots to discuss with me. Exciting! She has a very sexy voice! I will tell you all about it later. Love you xxx’

“My wife” I offered in response to Maria’s quizzical look. “She is going out to lunch with John’s wife.”

“Ah...then I am sure she will be kept entertained while you are here working. She is Italian after all. Her father was English, but her mother was from here, in Rome. She comes home regularly. Sometimes for business. Sometimes for pleasure.” The last word was said as a purr, her lips pouting. I wondered just how well Maria knew Jane. It could be interesting finding out. And I wondered how well Jax would know Jane by the end of my trip. I willed my cock not to stiffen. It became even more difficult as we entered the conference room and Maria gently placed her hand in the small of my back as she introduced me to the assembled team.

By *els01Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Oooh xx

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Still an excellent story. Can't wait for this to develop further!

Developing very nicely - well done OP

limerick

This just gets better can't wait to hear what John's wife has in mind for jax

mansfield

Great waiting for next instalment

By *outhEastPaulMan  over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

This is so well written - Very Professional one of the best I've seen in here - good language - great descriptions - And not just all sex but building the anticipation - excitement just what a good story should be

we love this story please keep it going

Thanks for that and for sticking with it. You are right there is a story (or even stories) building here, not just about the sex.

Sometimes worry when I post a section with no rampant sex in it, but imply it or suggest it it will happen soon/later.

As the thread is getting a vit big I will post the next bit under a new thread: Loving Wife 3

Next bit soon - half finished!

Bristol, Thornbury

I love the way you present the story

The next bit is ready. Shall I wait until morning to post it? It will be under a new thread Loving Wife 3

In the morning then.

"This is so well written - Very Professional one of the best I've seen in here - good language - great descriptions - And not just all sex but building the anticipation - excitement just what a good story should be "

thurrock

Can't wait!

Loving Wife 3 thread has now been posted

» Add a new message to this topic