FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Office adventure

Office adventure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eeky goodness OP   Man  over a year ago

Worcester

This is all fantasy before anyone asks and I apologise for the punctuation or lack of I'm really bad at it and this is my first time writing so be nice please :p

It all started on an average Monday morning well average for me 5am start I got to work busying myself to get the day to go by quicker and to try to forget that it's so early but soon it was 8am.

The office staff had started to turned up by this this point and it is a good thing as the office girls are stunning never fails to brighten up your Monday morning.

Well I'd always had a thing for one of them Anna, one of the senior managers blonde about 5ft 6, athletic build, early 40's with an arse to die for which she knew because she always wore tight leggings or tight fitting jeans to show show it off. I'd always thought she could be dirty even though she seemed so prim and proper, but seeing as there was a 14 year difference It would just have to stay a fantasy.

Anyway the office workers pile upstairs as Anna bounces past me gives me a smile and wishes me good morning, the Aroma of her perfume was intoxicating and the thoughts started to dance through my head as my cock hardened, I return the morning and she asks if I've had a good weekend. "Yes" I reply "it was a fun weekend need to catch up on my sleep now though" i chuckle "a young man like you needing to catch up on your sleep it must of been a fun weekend you'll have to tell me about it some time" I've got to go before the big boss tells me off" she says over her shoulder watching that perfect ass as she goes.

I return to work trying to get the images and thoughts of Anna out of my head as my cock was rock hard. As I'm busying myself with the day's deliveries and stock I hear my boss call my name I turn to see the most stunning red head glasses curves mid 20's with a tight fitting black top showing that she gifted in the chest department and set of smart trousers and a Stern look to her.

I suddenly remember where I am and find myself blushing slightly "yes boss what do you need?" This is Karen a visitor from one of our suppliers she's having a tour and observing our work practices just let you know so just carry on like she isn't here. Yeah good luck with I say to myself it's hard to keep my eyes of her. I carried on working trying my best to not let her see me perving taking in all her curves and thinking of all the things I'd like to do to her but every now and then she'd see me looking and look away and smile.

Anyway the day progresses Karen moves away to another part of the factory and it gets to lunch time my phone goes off unidentified number the message reads "so I see your having fun...it's FAB to see you trying to hide that hardon of yours while ms red watches... You should take a trip past the old stores on your way after lunch and see what I see surprises are in store X" I reply "who is this" no reply i think we'll with subtle clue she must be on fab but i didn't think anyone had my number no time to think more on it lunch was over.

I took a steady walk back and as I came up to the old stores and see that the door was ajar and see movement I peek inside the door and I see Karen or ms red on her knees with my bosses cock in her mouth. She had removed her top and trousers to reveal a matching black and pink bra set which was struggling to hold her magnificent mounds and her thong was pulled to one side. He had been blindfolded so I know knew what she'd done with her shirt and he was biting his lip to stop himself from making to much noise so she must have been doing a good job as it seemed he was have to try hard not too, from what I could see she was eagerly devouring his 6inch cock.

His cock was slick with her spit, it hung from it dripping onto the floors and onto her chest.

one of her hands was gently stroking his cock in tandem with her tongue exploring the length of it from base to tip, his hands were gripping her hair tight as her other hand was furiously pounding her pussy, she was soaking her juices were running onto the floor in torrents as she brought herself to more and more orgasms. He let out a groan as she took all of it in mouth and increased her pace as she face fucked his cock occasionally stopping to spit on it more adding to his already drenched member.

By this point I was jealous, hot, horny and hard but I thought I'd better move as I didn't want any drama with the boss ms red must have sensed the movement and looked straight at me still with his cock in her mouth then winked at me.

It seem to spur her on more knowing that some was watching as she fingered herself hard and faster and suck his cock with renewed vigour "I can't hold back anymore" my boss said as her head bobbed even faster and then pulled his cock free as he unloaded onto her face thick ropes of cum blasted onto her glasses and began to drip down onto her chest.

More to follow if anyone likes this and tips and criticisms welcome so I can improve it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

By *id unviciousMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

A good read.. continue in the same style.

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

more please

Brilliant mate, carry on

Worcester

I made my escape back to my side of the factory and had to make a trip to the toilet to get rid of my frustrations after witnessing such dirty and hot situation. My phone buzzed again the mysterious stranger it read "ahh that's for me to know and you to find out if your a good boy as long as you do exactly as I say it will happen will you be a good boy? X".

I messaged back as fast as I could "yes I will be a good boy what is your first instruction? X" No reply... I waited for what seemed an eternity probably a few minutes in actual fact but with my rock hard cock screaming for attention it was an age.

The phone buzzed "I know that your cock is probably rock hard but your not aloud to play if you do you'll be in trouble understand! You are to call me madam or miss at all times, I want to see your rock hard cock send me a picture now! X

I unzipped my trousers and peeled back my boxers which were sticky with pre cum my cock shot out I'm about 7 inches nothing special but I'am quite thick I took a couple of photos and sent them to miss.

Buzz! "Good boy! Mmm! It does look tasty and in need of some attention..maybe we'll be able to sort that later as long as you do as your told now put it away and go back to work I will be watching! I will message you with further instructions later X"

With a lot of effort I put my cock away and went back to work.

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Great start

harwich

brilliant start cant wait to read more

By *EGSONFIRE1TV/TS  over a year ago

Preston

More more please.

Worcester

Thank you all very much I'm glad you are liking it I'm currently writing the next bit will post it soon

By *shtonwpMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Look forward to it

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Then what

Worcester

It seemed that I was checking my phone every couple of minutes but nothing from miss.... In my mind I was thinking through the possibilities of who she could be.

The day continued on my boss appeared after a few hours it seemed that he'd recovered after his encounter and believed he'd gotten away Scott free! He sauntered around the place like he'd been reborn.

I just grinned to myself and carried on working, every now and then I raise my head to see if I could see ms red but sadly she failed to appear .....buzz! My hand went to my phone in a flash 2 new message notifications and one was a picture. "I see that you have done as you were asked good boy I wanted to show you what a real pussy looks like and what teasing you has done to me X" I looked at the picture miss had sent.

Her soaked velvety red thong had been pushed to one side to reveal her perfect plump pussy lips were on full show just begging to be licked it was bald accept a little tuffed of blondy brown hair you could see her juices had run down onto her chair and completely drenched it

I knew the design of the chair but couldn't place my finger on it. More thoughts who is this woman and why does this turn me on so much.

Buzz!

"I hope you enjoyed that picture because tonight your going to use it but no cuming I want you to pleasure yourself to it but I want you frustrated as hell so you'll be so full of cum for your surprise, I want you to video yourself jerking that cock over my picture but if you cum your surprise tomorrow will be gone understood! X"

I replied "yes miss" tomorrow couldn't come quick enough.

By *cotsbikerMan  over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

so far so good

don't drag it out get on with the story

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - bit of teasing going on, both you and us!!

Bigger bites are required

harwich

sounds very interesting more please

By *els01Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Mmmm I like xx

Worcester

Thank you all for the posts I will write some more up and try to post a larger piece

Lincoln

Good lovevit

Worcester

When I got home I did as instructed by miss I videoed myself playing with my rock hard cock but not cuming but had no reply

I waited patiently but nothing all night so got ready for work tomorrow.

I got to work at 5am and prepared for the day when.

Buzz! I checked my phone "good morning I loved your video I had to have a play whilst watching it does that make you hard knowing that I was fucking my wet pussy to your video, well because you were a good boy! Go to the old stores now there is a blindfold put it on lie down and wait X"

I replied yes miss I'm going now X" I walked quickly to the stores and found the blindfold I did as instructed and lay down...minutes passed and it seemed like a life time before I heard a car pull up and the door quickly open and close.

"I'm not your miss but it seems we are both doing as instructed, buzz!....you are to pleasure me and you are to call me madam understood!" Said a feminine voice.

"Yes madam" I replied but even before I could finish I had a pussy on my face.

My tongue eagerly sought out every part of her pussy and she tasted sweet as honey as she pressed herself onto me, she was already dripping And it was running down onto my chest and work clothes my hands reached up and gripped her curvy thighs as she ground herself onto my face and tongue, I could hardly breathe as her pace quickened, her breath came in shorter and shorter gasps as I sucked on her clit it was too much for her and I heard her say "im cumming,I'm cumming, she squirted onto my face and chest and clothes.

"God damn that was good" she said buzz! "she says You may take the blindfold off now" I did as instructed and as my eyes adjusted to light I saw it was ms red.

I don't know if this is as good as previous

Good so far

harwich

very good so far

Worcester

"Thank you madam, you've just fulfilled a fantasy of mine I've never been with a squirter before it was as good as I imagined".

"How long have you been under instructions from miss" I asked.

Only a few days she found out about Fab and then she some how found my number and has been messaging me to do things for her".

"Like what madam" I interrupted "well for one thing she likes to see me finger myself silly until I squirt for her until I can't cum any more and what I did for your boss and now what you did for me" She said smiling at me.

Buzz! It was my phone that had buzzed it read, "I'm glad your fantasy has been fulfilled and I'm the one that could set it up for you, it was quite the sight to see her lost control of herself as she rode your face until she squirted, my pussy is so wet I played with myself the whole way through X".

Buzz! It was a video of her creamy fingers deep inside her pussy while the other was relentlessly fingering her clit, I could hear her moan and groaning as she thrashed about on her chair as she came it shuddered through her first her legs began to shake then her body caught up.

Buzz! "Did you like that hmmm!, I bet your cock is hard wanting some attention, well be a good boy for just one more day and you might get your reward, tell ms red that she is required in the main office, you go start work and I'll message you later".

Sorry for the very slow upload of the next instalment had a few problems to deal with

Worcester

Work was hard that morning (pun intended) after I'd dried myself off, all I could think of was ms red's dripping pussy and mysterious sexual Angel my balls were aching needing to release, hours passed but nothing from either miss or madam.

Just as it was nearing clocking out time Buzz! "Meet at this hotel tonight 8pm, check in under archer and wait in the room follow the instructions X"

What was going to happen tonight I wondered, I clocked out and proceeded home to get washed changed and presentable.

I arrived at the hotel 15minutes early checked in and told the room was ready and that a lady had already checked in I nodded and smiled as if I knew I was presented with my Cardkey and went up to the room.

On the bed was a note undress down to your boxers and put on blindfold and sit in the chair with your hands around the back and wait X.

I quickly undressed my cock already hard and straining against my boxers I fixed the blindfold loosely around my face and waited.

Seconds turned into minutes and minutes Into an hour....the urge to touch myself and play was beginning to become unbearable..an another hour passed and I was at breaking point when the door to the room opened and closed something was thrown on to the bed and I heard her say " you good boy, mmm I see that your ready for me....did you enjoy the wait".

"Yes miss I did it's taken every bit of willpower to not play or move" I replied

Her lips met mine and her tongue was engulfing mine as she kissed me deeply pushing me back with her hand her nails digging into my chest to hold me in position in the chair, playfully biting my bottom.

I heard her as she dropped to her knees "I think I'd better give him a kiss as well" she purred as her lips touched the tip of cock caressing it through my boxers, licking the length of it soon my boxers were slick with her spit her taking more and more of it into her mouth.

My hands moved of there on free will and they were slapped away her nails dug deep into my chest again "did I say you could move you arms and hands if you can't control them I'll have to tie them up" she scolded. A sash was tightened around my wrists.

I was know at her mercy fully.

This is so horny

Horny horny horny

Lincoln

Omg can not wait for the next bit

Worcester

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the story and finding it horny to read because I'm definitely horny whilst I'm writing it I will put up another instalment probably going to be 2 more then it will be done

Keep it cuming!

Worcester

"Now I've got you exactly where I want you" she laughed and she continued with her playing with my hard cock, lovingly embracing it with her lips until my pre cum was soaking through.

I felt her undo the button on my boxers and my cock sprang forth released from his bounds I felt him smack into her cheek "ooo looks like someone is happy to be free" she giggled as she closed her hot mouth around it engulfing it from tip to base in one fluid motion I'd never been deepthroated before and the feeling was toe tingling.

"Mmm you taste so good, but it about time you tasted me" she said as she pulled me from the chair and led me to and then pushed down on to the bed.

My mind was in a blur all sensations doubled as I couldn't see my sexual Angel, she climbed on top of me as her legs gripped my head and she lowered her pussy onto my face, I eagerly licked her dripping mound, I could hear her moaning as she slowly rocked herself on my tongue as it explored deep inside her slowly flicking at her clit and sucking on it until her breathing had grown heavier and her grip with her legs had tightened, her rocking increased as my pace quickened and slowed savouring every moment and taste of her.

I would stop licking just to blow ever so softly of her clit then back tongue fucking her, her pace quickened as I licked around her pussy then back to relentlessly pounding her clit with pleasure, she ground herself deep onto me "don't you stop, don't stop I'm cumming, you dirty boy" she let out a scream as her orgasm began "oh fuck, oh fuck, fuuuck" she moaned as she came bucking and shaking as she squirted onto my face drenching me in her juices.

She slowly recovered from her earth shattering orgasm I felt her lips on my tasting herself "damn your tongue is so good, it's been a long time since anyone has made me cum by oral, my husband doesn't like to do it but I think it's time you saw who I am" she purred.

She removed the blindfold.

Worcester

I've just finished writing the end of this story I just got to check through it and I will upload it later or tonight for all the people waiting for it

Worcester

As my eyes adjusted to the light and my vision swam, I now saw that mysterious sexual Angel was anna the woman who I had lusted over "anna....wow this is a shock I never expected you to be like this, but I didn't know you were married" guilt spreading through me even though it wasn't my fault.

"Sorry I meant my ex-husband, it's so recent that I slip sometimes" she replied.

"Oh that's alright then.....miss" I replied a grin appearing on my face,

"You don't know how I've thought of this miss" I said smiling at her, "you can drop the miss now that was apart of the tease now your mine I think you've earned your reward...fuck me now, I want you inside of me" she purred seductively at me undoing my hands.

I was on top of in a nanosecond my lips met her's our tongues entwined as my hands explored her body, "your body is a gorgeous as I imagined" I said breaking the kiss. I reached down to my bag and slipped a condom over my raging member.

My cock hovered over her wet pussy, I teased her as I rubbed it along and around her lips but I couldn't stand it for long myself, she let out a little gasp as my cock entered her dripping wet pussy, her eyes rolled as I began to slowly pound her.

Every thrust she groaned and her eyes rolled in there sockets, I was frantic like a man possessed as I relentlessly pounded it didn't take long for her first orgasm to rack through her body, she went rigid as her pussy tightened on my cock and her body began to shake "fuck, fuck, fuck don't you stop don't stop" she slurred as if d*unk with pleasure as her fingers blurred across her clit.

My pace didn't slow as she reacted to multiple orgasm bombarding her senses I could feel myself nearing the point as well, I had to stop which was easier said than done, her face turned from one of bliss to annoyance "why did you stop" she snarled "I want you on top to see that gorgeous body in action" I replied as I lay on my back.

She climbed on top eagerly as she guided my cock into her soaked pussy, "mmmmm" she groaned and she began to ride it slowly at first savouring every inch, my fingers went immediately to her clit stroking it gently then quickly, she bucked as her orgasm burst from her my cock slipping out as she squirt up onto my chest.

She rode me to the point of no return "I'm close I'm going to cum" i said pretty much screaming it at her, she stopped her grinding, hopped off pulled off the condom "stand up now! I want to taste how good you are" as took my cock in her mouth, her eyes locked on mine deepthroating it then to the tip and deep into her throat again stopping only to "say cum down my throat I want it".

"fuck I'm cumming, here it comes" I groaned as she pushed my cock to the back of her throat. The first spurt came and I bucked and thrashed I couldn't control myself as I spurted again and again.

She was cuddled in my arms as we lay on the bed "your amazing" I said as gazed into her eyes "I'm glad you enjoyed, your not bad yourself" she replied with a wink.

"I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship"..... The end

Worcester

What do people think if I write a follow on story to this? Would anyone be interested?

Great story well written and very horny. I would love to read another story

bank

Worcester

Cheers I will start thinking of some more stories maybe something with ms red and what's bank?

» Add a new message to this topic