FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Delivery

Delivery

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a delivery driver im out early morning to deliver my goods. People are just waking and still in their pyjamas and dressing gowns. This one delivery i had in the country where there wasnt much about. 2 houses stood where i was meant to deliver and i wasnt sure which one. I tried the first small cottage first before the one further down the road. I knocked on the door to no answer so i walked around the property looking in the windows hoping to see some flesh. I found the back door to which i knocked again. I could hear keys shuffling on the other side and the door opened to which a 40 something year old woman stood in only a dressing gown. The woman looked me up and down and i did the same to her. She had curves in all the right places and thoughts ran through my mind of the things ild like to do to her. As a young 28 year old lad i much like the older,more experienced lady. As i handed her the parcel she reached over and her dressing gown exposed half of her breast. I felt my bulge in my pants grow. I asked her to sign my paperwork and as she did the gown opened more to where i could see her nipple trying to escape. As she looked up she caught me gazing at her breasts. She ignored it though although it was blatent. She then invited me on for a cup of tea. I got excited as my fantasies could be coming true. I accepted her offer and went inside. I sat in the living room as she made the tea but i heard no kettle boil. I waited patiently and after a few minutes she returned without the gown and a set of stockings on, breasts exposed..........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

She asked me if i liked it better without the gown on. Of course i nodded and felt rather nervous that my fantasy was becoming true. She slowly walked over to me and stretched her legs over mine so her breasts were in my face. I grabbed them and without hesitation started licking on her nipples. Slowly in a round motion. I nibbled on them and teased her and then she brought her face down to mine and passionately kissed me. Our tongues wrestled in the midst of saliva. I was rock hard now and she knew it. She told me she wanted my cock. She directed me to stand up and drop my pants. I did and released my large 8" cock from its hiding. She smiled as she knelt down and took it in her hands she pulled slowly and tightly and fondled my balls whilst doing so. I couldve exploded in her mouth at this minute but i held back as i wanted to feel her pussy wrapped around my cock. As she fondled my balls i watched as she sucked on her finger and then ran it over my asshole. She inserted it in me. I hadnt done much of this before but it felt good. She finger fucked and sucked me until it was my turn to taste her. I pulled her up and switched places. Her legs were wide and i could see her juices shine. She was so wet. I licked up her legs and got to her sweet nectar. Wow she tasted good. I flicked her clit with my tongue and had 2 fingers inside her pussy and 1 in her ass. She moaned with pleasure and forced my head into her crotch. It was too much for me at this point. I stood up and i just had to fuck her

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

Lucky sod lol keep going

By *iscomanMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Keep this going

As the saying goes ""stand and deliver """

She bent over the sofa revealing her big ass. I could see how much her pussy wanted me inside of her. I grabbed my cock and slid it gently into her pussy. She let out a loud moan and i fucked her real deep and slow. She begged for harder so i grabbed her hair and fucked her as hard as i possibly could. I then wanted her on top. She got on top of me and i felt the lips of her pussy wrap around my cock. She was close. I could feel her pussy spasm as she built up and let out a huge moan and squirted all over me. I was drenched. Perfect. I could feel that it was all too much now and i was ready to give her my load. I asked her where she wanted it. She insisted on her mouth and tits. I stood and she knelt as she wanked my hard until i tilt her head back and shoot a massive load of cum in her mouth dribbling onto her tits and pussy. She made me kiss her afterwards and we exchanged cum between us. It was so hot. We then got dressed and she showed me the door. She told me that if i ever was in the area then i should pop by and play. Come to think of it i might just do so.

"Keep this going

As the saying goes ""stand and deliver """"

Your money or your life.

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Good story

that story was so horny