FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > wife on a meet

wife on a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So male here, turns out after days of texting/flirting and sexting. she has gone out on a meet. They've gone for a few drinks out of town first then no doubt back to his if shes happy to. No doubt she will lol It Isnt someone off here either, turns out a an old work friend stayed in touch with her. i dint mind we all have friends. but past few days they been non stop. He asked to arrange a catch up drink somewhere. which she agreed to meeting him. He knows that i know that they're going out for a drink and a catch up, BUT today whilst she was at work he dropped the bombshell about going back to his later on lol So we talked and i said go for it,he's a looker, genuine and you know him. If it wasnt with him it would be someone off here anyway ha

I havnt a clue what she's wearing as i went to gym and gave her a kiss before i left and said have a good night as she'd be gone by time i get back. dont know if shes out till early hours or turn up tomorrow morning

all excited by this tbh, only thing is she cant take pics..obviously lol so ill have to wait for her to tell me what they got upto He even asked if they can see each other again but we said we'll see how tonight goes first. So she may have a fb for naughty times.

tbh most guys on here via fab messages are all nice as pie, then soon as they talk on kik they sound right idiots or just full of excuses and never reply at night. Maybe a good thing that we know this guy and hes not a randomer?

Just thought id share

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thats not fair u should of said yes but can u take sum pics for me

By *ffc290677Couple  over a year ago

sandy

Do what we do and get the wife to film bits on her phone so you can watch later

Tell us all about it when she gets back . Or better still , get her to tell us all the nitty gritty

By *eyboyMan  over a year ago

antrim

Love the sound of all that please do tell us what they get up to or have you had any word from her tonight as yet??

she has met guys off here over a ayear ago now when we were lats on and took pics and some clips But as i say he doesnt know that i know hes asked her back to his, so she cnt say can i get some pis for hubby my mind is intense atm

"she has met guys off here over a ayear ago now when we were lats on and took pics and some clips But as i say he doesnt know that i know hes asked her back to his, so she cnt say can i get some pis for hubby my mind is intense atm "

I bet you have some images in your head thinking about what they are up to

"she has met guys off here over a ayear ago now when we were lats on and took pics and some clips But as i say he doesnt know that i know hes asked her back to his, so she cnt say can i get some pis for hubby my mind is intense atm

I bet you have some images in your head thinking about what they are up to "

Yeah ha Been thinking about it all afternoon tbf

Love when Karen does this to , so horny thinking off it ,

By *shtonwpMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Would love to do this for a woman

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

How did it go last night?

By *icdarCouple  over a year ago

surrey

Mrs met up with an ex work colleague a couple of years ago, a few of her mates all fancied him. She had been flirting with him on FB for a few weeks before meeting for a few drinks. She was texting me during the drinks telling me how horny she was, and what she was going to do to him.

They went to a hotel after but unfortunately he couldn't keep it up!!

Disappointed!!

"How did it go last night?"

As I thought it would lol altho she walked thru the door about 2. She couldn't stay the night as we've not done that before. But was horny as hell when she got In bed

By *shtonwpMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Tell us what happened then

Yess tell us how she got on

Sounds fun. Hope it worked out. We've had similar experiences years ago.

"Yess tell us how she got on "

They got on really well lol

"Sounds fun. Hope it worked out. We've had similar experiences years ago. "

Thanks. Have done it once before but she had a hotel meet and it was a year ago or so when we was last on. So doing it again X amount of months later was nerv wrecking and intense

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I am closing this one as there are more posts on the other identical thread