FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Letting girlfriend meet men

Letting girlfriend meet men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cutebum9 OP   Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

Anyone else let there wives, girlfriends meet and fuck others whilst your not there. If so does it turn you on when they return and tell you about the fun they've had

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My other half loves it thats why im on here as single because he want me to meet other men

By *horehouseCouple  over a year ago

dissatisfied

"My other half loves it thats why im on here as single because he want me to meet other men"
on here for 2 wks and no verifications yet?

"My other half loves it thats why im on here as single because he want me to meet other menon here for 2 wks and no verifications yet?"

Some have been on here over a year with no verifications !!

wallsend

She fucked a guy last week in our bed whilst I was at work. Walked in after work and she handed me the black knickers shed worn and said there we go a little present for u. They were covered in pussy juice and spunk. I love her so so much lol

We haven't done this yet but would love to set something up. Probably with more than one guy and video's or pics taken during the meet and messaged across to me at home.

wallsend

Looking to find a couple of guys to fuck her at once. She said she wants to call me and chat down the phone as she's being fucked. Mmmm can't wait

Done that while fucking a woman . Her hubby was on the other end of the phone . She had hers on loudspeaker and we could hear him heavy breathing and telling me.to fuck her harder and faster and fill her with my spunk

"We haven't done this yet but would love to set something up. Probably with more than one guy and video's or pics taken during the meet and messaged across to me at home.

"

Love to make this happen for you guys more then happy to send pics/vids too

By *urvy hotwife 4 Black MenCouple  over a year ago

Basildon

We do this

"She fucked a guy last week in our bed whilst I was at work. Walked in after work and she handed me the black knickers shed worn and said there we go a little present for u. They were covered in pussy juice and spunk. I love her so so much lol"

So horny - I'm exactly like this

"Anyone else let there wives, girlfriends meet and fuck others whilst your not there. If so does it turn you on when they return and tell you about the fun they've had"

Yeah my Mrs has met on her own such a turn on knowing she's been a naughty slut!

Lovely pics by the way xx

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

I meet men all the time, then come home used for hubby

By *urvy hotwife 4 Black MenCouple  over a year ago

Basildon

Was used by 3 different black guys last night whilst out with the girls then came home to hubby mmmmmmmm

By *ack again100Man  over a year ago

Tamworth

I node met a women and as we went to the bedroom he phoned her, she handed me tithe phone and I described the scene to him as at first she stripped naked and then got on her knees and started to give me oral.

I could tell he was getting excited by his voice, he said he was 10 mins away and when he walked in she was lying on the bed with her head hanging over the edge and deep throating me. He said straight away she's never done that to me. There were a couple of first he watched her do but that's another story

wallsend

She wants to try a gangbang on our bed and have me tied to a chair blindfolded. She said she'll have a couple of the guys spunk over me when there done with her before they leave lol

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

T did this. I called her on my break at work. When I got home she had made a video of it and she was talking to me while sucking his cock. I had no idea until I saw the video

"Anyone else let there wives, girlfriends meet and fuck others whilst your not there. If so does it turn you on when they return and tell you about the fun they've had"

Love to do this

[Removed by poster at 28/03/16 17:30:22]

"We haven't done this yet but would love to set something up. Probably with more than one guy and video's or pics taken during the meet and messaged across to me at home.

"

If you want to try to sort this out this week, I'd love to help.

By *ig_Ian69_XXXMan  over a year ago

Southport

Ive had others guys wives several times - one couple, he couldnt sort out her needs due to illness, so he let me fuck his wife for the evening - while he watched the footy in my hotel room, next to the bed I was sorting her out on!

and like a previous guy - Ive fucked a lady while Hubby was listening down the phone!

Im not shy - hehe

Mrs meant to be meeting a guy on Wednesday night for a social first.

Oh yes if you read my post in singers chat my missus had meet Thursday (out for drinks +back to his) and last night but straight to his. If your girl can get pics and video clips of the fun it's horny as hell going thru them when she comes back. And sex between you both is horny

"My other half loves it thats why im on here as single because he want me to meet other men"

We have been on as a couple in the past so this time round Mrs joined as a singleton But cos I was mentioned in our profile it got changed to a couples.

"Looking to find a couple of guys to fuck her at once. She said she wants to call me and chat down the phone as she's being fucked. Mmmm can't wait "

Mmmmm, that's hot.

"She fucked a guy last week in our bed whilst I was at work. Walked in after work and she handed me the black knickers shed worn and said there we go a little present for u. They were covered in pussy juice and spunk. I love her so so much lol"

We tried this when she had a different job (split shifts ) . Had it arranged she got dressed up an the guy didn't turn up lol. So I ended up having half a day and spending rest of the day together

» Add a new message to this topic