FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Wager

The Wager

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and my wife went out to a local bar the other night. After having a few drinks we decided to play some pool! After a few games a tall brown haired gentleman introduced Himself as Jim and asked if he could join us. We said sure and he racked the balls. Since there were three of us we played screw your neighbor. I took Jim out rather quickly so he immediately started to help Vickie with her shots. He was setting himself up behind her on almost every shot it was very sexy watching him whispering into her ear and pretending it was to help her shoot. I could tell he was excited by the bulge in his jeans. I told them I had to go pee and I'd be right back. When I got done I stood back out of sight and watched for a minute. They weren't playing pool he had her face to face holding her cheek, she pulled away and shook her head. I made my return and Jim asked if I'd care to make a wager? I said sure what do you have in mind? He said if you win I'll pick up the entire tab for the night. If I win I get to go home with you and fuck your wife! I was shocked and excited at the same time. I had no clue what to say then Vickie walked over to Jim and said your on. I couldn't believe it she knows I'm good but really, what if I lose? So I asked her what if I lose? She said well you'd better not or you'll have to watch Jim fuck me in our bed! I was very nervous when I broke and I scratched so he now had ball in hand. He walked around the table a few times placed his cue looked up at Vickie and said your mine tonight. He made one shot after another he ran the table on me then banked the eight game over. I was stunned what had just happened here? Jim walked over to my wife wrapped one arm over her shoulder looked at me and said shall we go? I said a bets a bet you won so I guess we can go. I took care of the bill and came back and Jim said she can ride with me if you don't mind. I said I guess not what's the difference now? We left Vickie got in his car and I followed in our truck. We weren't to far from the house so the trip was short. When we got in the house Vickie offered Jim a drink which he excepted with a smile. Jim told us he would understand if we did not go through with it. I was so relieved but then my wife said no a bets a bet and you won. Really Hun the man said you don't have to do this. My wife looked me right in the eyes and said but I want to! Wow I could not believe my ears my wife just agreed to fuck this stranger we had only met a few hours ago. She sat down next to Jim and he instantly started kissing her passionately. His hands brushed her breasts as he moved them down her body to her legs. As he kissed her neck she sighed gently. Jim said I think we need to move someplace a little more comfortable so my wife stood up and led him by the hand up the stairs to our room. I followed like a little puppy dog my mind racing, I didn't know what to think. When she reached the bed Vickie let go of his hand and laid down, Jim bent over and kissed her again then he stood up pulled his shirt off and unbuckled his belt Vickie stared up at him with lust in her eyes. Jim asked if I was ok? I just said I guess so then he dropped his pants and boxers revealing a very thick 9 inch cock. Vickie said wow that's the biggest cock I've ever seen please be gentle. He laughed and said you'll be fine I won't give it all to you unless you want it. Jim laid down next to my wife in our bed and started removing her clothes very slow taking in her beauty as he undressed her. Once she was nude he started licking her nipples and rubbing her clit. I had to sit down my wife was being fondled by this strange man with a dick almost twice as big around as mine and a few inches longer! I could tell he knew how to use his hands by the sounds my wife was making. Jim sat up looked down into Vickie's eyes and asked if she was ready? She managed to say I think so please go slow. He told her she was very wet but he would only give her what she could handle. He mounted my wife positioned his giant cock head at the entrance of her pussy and slowly pushed forward. Mmmm Oh wow that feels really good, Jim asked if she'd Like more she just nodded and he pushed forward again inserting a few more inches. Oh god your stretching my pussy like never before give me more baby. He pushed another couple of inched into her, wait give me a second to get used to that, Jim said ok then kissed her. She was wiggling under Jim and breathing very heavy she said ok I'm ready now. This time it was not slow he pushed the rest of his giant cock all the way into her, Oh my GOD your so fucking big mmm hmmm it feels so good is it all in? Jim said yes and laughed, see I told you, you could handle it. He pulled up a little then pushed back into her, shit it's so fucking big I can't believe it's all in me. It is baby are you ready to go now? I think so just go slow for now please, Jim said I won't start going until your comfortable ok? Ok I'm starting to loosen up, Jim said I know I can feel you opening up for me. He started rocking gently in and out in and out, oh that feels so good don't stop please don't stop. Jim picked up the pace and my wife's moaning got very intense oh yes mmm oh yes please now fuck me now fuck me. He began really going into her now with full strokes harder and faster with each thrust. Don't stop oh please don't stop fuck me fuck me hard Jim! He slowed a bit then lifted her legs up and said now your ready baby. By now I'm master bating furiously my wife was in ecstasy impaled by a cock I did not think she could ever handle. but there she was on our bed her legs up by her shoulders begging this guy to fuck her. Oh Yes Yes Yes Fuck me Jim Fuck me hard your dick feels so fucking good don't stop please don't stop. He was really going now his pace was a blur the bed was knocking against the wall with every thrust, my wife just kept telling him to fuck her please don't stop. He didn't either he just kept pounding her I could hear his balls slapping against her as he buried his cock into her over and over. Mm mm mm oh yes I'm cumming I'm CUMMING Oh MY GOD I'm going to cum! She was trembling ,Jim stopped kissed her deeply and said did you like that? Oh yes hell yes I'm still Cumming! He said I know I can feel it. Jim pulled out and I could not believe my eyes he was still fully erect. He asked if she'd like to try anther position,breathing heavily she asked what do you have in mind? Can I take you from behind? Let's try it, she got up on her hands and knees facing me while he positioned himself behind her. He pushed his head in and she gasped then he shoved hard pushing his whole cock into her in on quick motion. Oh God your so fucking big Wow MM yes now fuck me come on pound my pussy with that big dick. OH Yes Oh Yes that's it she started pushing back into him just as hard as he pushed into her. They fucked like that for at least 45 minutes. Jim stiffened and groaned Ohh Yesss! Vickie was smiling at me with a very satisfied look on her face. Jim pulled out and Vickie collapsed on the bed in front of him wow even soft his cock was bigger than mine hard! Jim asked if he could use our shower I agreed and he went to the bathroom. Vickie was still breathing heavily and shaking, Oh my God that felt soo good. I kissed her and told her I was happy she enjoyed it! She told me I love you I'll always love you, but I can get used to doing this. She got dressed and we went downstairs. Jim came down with a smile and said I hate to fuck and run but I've gotta go. Vickie told him she understood walked up tiptoed and kissed him he bent down and kissed her back deeply slipping something into her pocket. After he left I asked her what he gave her, she said I don't know. she reached into her pocket and pulled out a phone# with the words call me on it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OMG not something to read when your at work good job I'm behind a desk I'm so hard I hope there is more !!!!

» Add a new message to this topic