FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fanasty or reality?

Fanasty or reality?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Its 6.30 on a friday evening, im just putting the finishing touches to what you require. I have on the red basque, red french knickers, red hold ups. On the bedside table is, 1 vibrator, the bullet, anal beads, condoms and lube. On me is wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, i put on the ball gag, and then the blindfold, then I lie in the centre of the bed like you have told me to for your arrival at 7pm.

I hear you arrive, lock the door, and come into the room, but you dont say a word.

I can feel you at the bottom of the bed, watching me, I want to get up and say hello, but i know if I do you will leave, I dont no how long im lying there.

I sense you moving to my right side, you lift up my arm and secure it to the bed, you do the same with my leg then you move to my left side and do the same again, you still havent said a word, you were gentle when restraining me, but there was no soft careses when touching me.

Im lying there spread eagle tied to the bed, my body is humming, I dont no what is coming, you never told me what you were going to do to me in our e-mails, all I know is that I had to be waiting for you.

I feel the bed move slightly as you sit on it, i no your looking at me, tied up and waiting for you. You bend my legs slighty, you run your hand down the inside of my thigh, stopping just as you get to my pussy. All I want is contact from you, I want you to touch me, I want you to speak to me, I want something, anything!

You get off the bed, I no your looking, why WONT you touch me. I can hear you moving around the bed, your at the bedside, what are you picking up!!!

You lean over the bed, I can feel your mouth close to mine, you join your lips to mine in a perfect O over the ball gag, god I want to be in your mouth, I want to taste your tounge.

You sit beside me, you free my breasts from my top, and gentley pinch my nipples, i then hear a buzz, what do you have! I soon find out. Its the bullet, you have it on a low speed, rubbing it over my nipples, I cant explain how its feels, im trying to arch my back to get closer to you, you put a hand on my tummy and push me back onto the bed. Encreasing the speed, around my nipples, on my nipples, ive never felt anything like, I know im soaking wet, i have never had nipple play like this, i feel as thu im going to cum, but that cant be right, i dont cum like this, you can feel my body, you know im holding back, I feel your head next to my face, and very softly you say 'cum I know you want to', thats all I needed, your voice, the bullet doing amazing things, and the hand that you had just placed over my pussy, i push down on to your hand and cum!

Im lying there, wondering whats hit me. Me coming thru nipple play! Never!

You get off the bed, and I know you have moved to the bottom of the bed, and your watching me again, you tell me to lift my hips, which I do, you pull my knickers down so you can see my pussy clearly, 'your going to do something for me' you tell me.

You get on the bed, between my legs, open my legs as wide as the restrains will allow, 'your going to take my hand', oh god how I love that, but am I ready!

You put 1 finger in me, it goes in so easy, im soaking, im juicy, you then put in the 2 & 3 finger at the same time im pushing down on your fingers trying to get you to fuck me hard, but thats not what you want, your gentle, and slow, using your thumb to play with my clit, I want this so much, I want you to just do it, just get your hand in my cunt, but you wont rush.

Your fingers come out of my pussy, I hear you getting back up to the bedside, I think I know what your getting this time, and im right as I feel the cold of the lube hit my pussy lips, your rubbing it all over me, onto my clit, around my lips, I hear you putting it on your hand and, and my body tenses! Oh how I love it, but still that little bit of me is scared that it will hurt.

And back to the start we go, just the 1 finger in me, just teasing and pleasing me as you feel my body relax, you put in the 2nd and 3 rd finger again, oh god its so good, your so slow and gentle, you turn your hand so its palm up and your pinky is in me, thats 4 only 1 left to go, you can feel my body tense again, you fuck me with your fingers while your other hand plays with my clit, im relaxing again, pushing towards you wanting more, i feel you put thumb in me, im so relaxed I dont even flinch, your just fucking me, just a little further each time, just slowly turning your hand, to get into position. Your so close, i can feel your knuckles I can feel you curling your hand, i shift on the bed a wee bit and raise my hips slightly, that was just what was needed, your full hand slides into my pussy!

You stop, i can hear you getting more lube, you use the other hand to rub it around your hand(well the bits of your hand that you can see) and around the outside of my lips. I want you to fuck me, but your just holding still. I push down onto you, that seems 2 wake you, you start moving your arm, your other hand is playing with my clit, and I know your just watching your hand burried in my cunt. You fuck me like that, the feel of your hand inside me is amazing, my clit is tingling, you lay a hand on my tummy and press down, 'cum over my hand' you say, thats all I needed to hear, i just let myself go, and i cum, and cum i cant seem to stop.

When I finally do, you slowly take your hand out of me, and get off the bed i can sense you walking up the side of the bed, then your kneeling on the bed beside me 'im going to wank myself with the hand that has just been deep inside you and cum over your face, but you will watch me', you take off the blindfold, you have your cock in your hand, you slowly rub the tip around my mouth which is still ball gagged, im just silently watching you, you lean one hand against the wall, and start to wank your cock, im just watching your cock, 'look at me' you say, so I meet your eyes. I can see its not going to take you long, i can see in your eyes what having your hand fuck my pussy has done to you. I just watch you, Then i hear the tinest of grunts and your spunk is covering my face, there is loads of it, my checks, my chin, my nose, my lips, my whole face is covered in cum.

You finish, lean down and undo the ball gag, and place your lips on mine, for the sweetest kiss. 'Well that was worth the travel'. We just smile, cause we no the evening has just begun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ick-brown27Man  over a year ago

worsley

wow that was good such a horny story i enjoyed reading that loved the detail in it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic