FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Girl's night out, solo ( part one)

Girl's night out, solo ( part one)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After enjoying many a hot tale you guys have written, heres my contribution. I hope its not to tame so far....more to come on the weekend, enjoy , Em xxx

I turn the dial, the room fills with steam, I stand under the steaming hot jet and let the water run over me. As I lather the sweet shower cream over my shoulders, tracing a finger along my collar bone and down to my breasts I feel a familiar sensation rise inside of me, excitement of the unknown. My fingers linger a little longer than usual as I work the bubbles into my already throbbing clit, along my lips, teasing the opening of my pussy round to the tight virginal ass of mine. Will that change tonight ….I wonder.

I step out, drizzle baby oil down my glistening wet body. My eyes close as I savour the feeling of my hands gliding over my erect nipples, round hips, smooth pussy and long firm thighs.

This is (almost) my favourite part of the night, the ritual of cleaning my body, making it sweet and edible…skin so soft it feels as though it will melt in the hands that hold it. The excitement bubbles inside me again…this is the time where anything is possible, Saturday night lies ahead of me, urging me to take it and make the most of it.

I sit in front of the dressing table and gaze into the mirror, wicked green eyes stare back at me taking in the full perfectly formed lips, strait white teeth nestled behind them, revealed with a cheeky grin. Smooth skin leads up and over high cheek bones that long to be caressed. Dark sleek hair expertly cut, with a heavy fringe from beneath those green eyes peer out.

Carefully I begin to apply make up, blush accentuates my high cheekbones. I line my eyes, thick and dark. Sultry smoky eyes, lashings of mascara…eyes that you could get lost in, if I hold your gaze for long enough that is. A slick of gloss runs over my lips, so tempting but not enough to take the focus from my eyes, as its all in the eyes, isn’t it ?

I sit back and survey the results. Perfect ! Now scent, something sensual, heavy, warm but still sweet…Angel ! I laugh at the contradiction. Spritzing it over my neck, collar bone and between my breasts ..all of the places I like to be kissed I breathe in the heady aroma.

The perfect alluring outfit is laid out on my sumptuous bed. I unravel the seamed stockings up my tanned long legs, over the curve of my calf, the tender area behind my knee that adores being kissed and nibbled, thighs that ache to be stroked, grabbed, teased apart. I place the gorgeous new suspender belt around my hips and gently clip the suspender clips to the top of my stockings, careful not to tear them…. that comes later.

I ease my voluptuous breasts into the matching black bra and cant help but smirk at how amazing they look…heaving, lightly tanned, with large pale pink nipples perched perfectly on the curve. It’s a shame the pretty lace panties that compliment the bra and suspender belt wont get to be admired tonight, but im feeling exceptionally naughty, the thought of sitting in a crowded bar in the shortest dress knowing that my most delicate area is exposed is a thrill in itself. Slipping into the little black dress that hugs every curve of my hips, the dip of my waist framing my chest and hugging my ass I feel like a goddess.

Slipping on the skyscraper heels, with a final mist of perfume I head for the awaiting car ………………………………...........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wow sounding great so far love to hear more

I saunter through the lowly lit bar, rhythmic beats pump out from all around, huge sofa’s grouped together in dark corners….perfect ! I acknowledge the admiring glances with a wink and a smile as I perch myself at the bar. The expectation and excitement almost gets the better of me as I order a cocktail. I squeeze my thighs together in an attempt to stifle the heat and throbbing sensations coming from between them.

A hand slips around my waist, I can smell his aftershave cool and fresh , feel his breath on my neck as he whispers in my ear ‘Stunning! …As always!’. I tip my head melting into the gentle kisses he plants on my neck. ‘Now there are three very eager men waiting to meet you…Come!’

Following G (the only name he has ever given) to a dimly lit corner I take in the three very nervous looking but oh so handsome men sitting, waiting for me. G fulfilled the brief with the expertise I knew he possessed. Tall ! 6ft and over, broad, fit, dark and handsome…only a few more credentials I had to confirm.

As the drinks flow, the men start to relax, each one of their personalities coming to the fore front, but each of them funny, charming and all looking at me in the way I expected, eyes full of desire and expectation.

As I cross and uncross my legs, giving them each in turn a glimpse of what they will taste tonight, touch and use! I can almost smell the anticipation. They receive the full force of my flirtatious nature, eyes staring into theirs, finger gently teasing my lips, occasionally licking and nibbling on a long painted nail.

A few hours later, all relaxed and at ease in each others company G moves closer again whispering in my ear ‘ I think your ready now, don’t you?’ I nod in agreement.

G calls for the car, the car he sent to collect me earlier the same evening. Sitting between two of my studs for the evening, one places a hand on my smooth thigh, the other follows suit….gently they stroke their finger tips up and down, my knees begin to separate giving G and my other stud a clear view of my bare pussy, already glistening thoughts of what was to come filling my head all night.

Fingers work they way higher gently stroking the delicate crease where my thigh meets my sweet, soft pussy lips. Kisses run down my neck from both sides along my collar bone, onto my now heaving breasts. I reach my hands out and do the same….running my fingers up strong thighs, when I reach the top im not surprised to feel two enormous bulges, straining against the fabric of their trousers. The wetness between my legs is now obvious, I hear the gentle noises it makes as fingers start to tease my engorged clit, probe inside my tight pussy. Sliding down against the leather seat I open my legs further and rest them on my studs thighs, G gives me a wink ’Enjoying gorgeous?’ …. ‘mmmmmmm’ is the only reply I can manage. My third stud who up until now has been patiently enjoying the view slips from his seat and kneels before me, with stud one and two beside me, firmly holding my thighs apart stud three begins to lap at my pussy….flicking a firm tongue over my clit, down along my neat inner lips before circling the entrance to my pussy. I gasp in delight, this sets off a frenzy of licking, sucking and searching of fingers inside me. I turn my head and kiss no.1 hard deep kisses, biting his lip trying to control the groans escaping from my mouth. No.2 has unzipped his trousers and guides my hand to his hard, twitching cock….another gasp escapes from my lips, I just know im going to enjoy being used by this one ! I move my hand slowly up and down

His veins are prominent, head bulging as I build up a rhythm, slow steady and firm.

Im finding it hard to concentrate, no.1 having teased my breasts from my bra is now swirling his tongue around on my nipples. No.3 still on his knees, lapping at my dripping wet pussy the bumps in the road and vibration from the moving car makes the pressure he applies uneven and intense no.2 putty in my hands. Eyes glazed over I look over to G, with another wink he says ‘Almost there gorgeous, then their all yours!’ ………………………………...........................................................

part 2... and i really did have to squeeze my thighs together writing it lol ...hope you like Emxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

please... more !!! im loving this xx

mal x

Thanks guys , glad ur enjoying . More coming later possibly x

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

Lets hope you have time to finish this soon!

» Add a new message to this topic