FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dogging story ( true )

Dogging story ( true )

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enuine Guy Scotland OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

A few years ago I stopped into a dogging site that I like to go into in Scotland. It was a lovely evening around 8pm. There were only a couple of cars in with just single guys . I waited for a bit and saw a car driving in. It came down to the bottom of the park where I was and parked near me. There was a couple inside. They looked over and smiled. My window was down and heard them talking. What you think he asked,seems fine she said. I saw them putting up the windows thinking they were going but they got out. She was at my side and had on a very short denim skirt,high heels and a white blouse with a few buttons undone. She was holding a bottle of lager. He came round to her side and they both said hi. We're going for a walk he said winking at me,touching her bum and looking round as they left along the path to the shore. The other guys had left so there was only me. I got out and followed them along the path. I could see them in the distance going into a thicket of trees. I went toward the thicket and the guy came out. Hi again he said,looking for some fun? Give us a couple of minutes and come in. He handed me a condom,put this on to fuck her after,but she loves to be played with first. I waited a few minutes and entered the thicket.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Glasgow

They were kissing and cuddling as I approached. He turned her around and her blouse was open,her large tits on show. He pulled up her skirt to show her pussy with no panties. I could see she was a little d*unk and as she smiled at me he said come and play.I went over and she took me and cuddled me rubbing her pussy against me. We kissed and she went wild. I reached for her pussy,it was already soaking and as I fingered her she came for the first time. I fingered her some more and she nearly collapsed as she came again,soaking my hand. She got my cock out and kneeled and took me in her mouth. He was standing back watching as she sucked me deep. I wanted to fuck her so got her up,turned her over and as she reached for his cock to suck I put on my condom and fucked her deep and hard. She screamed as she came again and I shot my load deep in her. I pulled out and she took of the condom and sucked me clean. I thanked them and left them to it. I sat in my car for a while and they soon came back up the path. As she entered their car I said thanks again,and she turned,lifted her skirt and showed me his cum running out of her pussy. What an experience.

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I would love to have knelt at the side of their car and licked his cum out of her cream pie pussy as you both watched me...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice one

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

Glasgow

Thanks guys,it was one of those horny times that we dream about out dogging !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love it. Lucky man. Love the whole dogging scene!!

» Add a new message to this topic