FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Celts Sauna Leicester

Celts Sauna Leicester

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inaTitz OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Found Celts easily enough. Paid £10 to get in and found it wasn't busy. There were about 6 chaps there. I could walk around clothed, but had to take my boots off for the sake of the floor. There are quite a lot of sub-rooms and a few main rooms and I seemed to spend more time walking around hunting for action than anything else. I can't really say if it is CD friendly or not. I found two of the guys complaining to management about the fact that I was walking around dressed and everyone else had to wear towels. They were at great pains to point out that this was nothing personal against me, but I got the impression that they would have been happier if I wasn't there. Two other guys were VERY keen on me. One took me into a private room and wanted to do all sorts of dirty things, but came within 10 seconds of feeling my huge falsies, he was that turned on (damn!!!!) and another guy spent that much time trying not to come too quickly that he kept losing his erection (double damn!).

I then left with the 400 yard walk to where I had left my car. That bit was very exhilarating, walking about in public dressed in leopard print leggings, short skirt and leopard print top. However, as dusk had fell, I don't think no one actually realised I was a tranny. I didn't see anyone actually looking at my face. When you have a 34KK bust, your face is the last thing anyone looks at.

Tina

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

a simil;ar establishment here in Leeds used to have a night set aside for Tvs when the girls could walk around dressed, including their boots,

they stopped it after 3 or 4 weeks as whilst plenty of gusy showed up, only two or three girls did,

great shame

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic