FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our meeting (as i fantasise it) Part one.

Our meeting (as i fantasise it) Part one.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having Been friends on here for some time, and talking about meeting but never quite making it happen, I can barely believe today has arrived.

As agreed I am in the bar at the pub / restaurant near where you live at 12.00 noon on the dot. I dare not be late as I have waited so long for this meet!

I turn around and see you walking through the door, stunning in a short black skirt, black tights or stockings (cant wait to find out which), high heeled shoes and a low cut top that shows off your fantastic tits. Your make up is not heavy but your red lips and matching finger nails scream fuck me almost as much as your photos on here!

You walk up to me at the bar and I kiss you on the cheek and ask you what you would like to drink. You go and take a seat around the corner from the bar in the little slightly secluded corner as i get our drinks.

I bring you a glass of red wine and sit opposite you so i can look at you, you look incredible. You are making sure I get a good view of your tits by leaning forward on to the table between us, and have shown me the answer to the stockings and tights question is stockings by flashing your tops at me as I returned from a brief trip to the toilet.

I am sure the lads sat on the circular table near the door have also clocked your stocking tops and they are looking over at us but this is great as I am with you and they are just wishing they were!

We chat and flirt and after another glass of wine you stand up and whisper in my ear that you would like me to follow you back to your house. I was hoping we would get here!

We pull up at your property and I follow you in the door. As I enter you close the door behind me and I grab and kiss you deeply pushing you up against the wall so you can feel the swelling in my trousers press up against you. You reach down between us and grab my throbbing cock before dropping to your knees, unzipping my flies and taking me deep in to your mouth. Your lips enveloping my cock feel incredible, your eyes locked into mine as you suck deep on my cock is so sexy I fear I may cum almost immediately!

I tell you that you are one filthy slut and that you have been teasing me for months, that today is the day where I get to unleash all of the frustration you caused in me.

So..... Do I post part two?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Oh god yes plz i am so horny reading that cant wait for part 2 mmm

Part two..........

You look at me as I tell you today is the day I unleash my frustration and wink a sly wink at me with an incredibly sexy look on your face.

I drop to my knees and hike up your skirt pushing you back up against the wall. your stockings look incredible and you look like a right slut stood there now with your skirt hitched up your back up against the wall.

I put my head between your legs and lift your wet knickers to one side so i can get my tongue to that tasty looking clit. you put your hand on the back of my head and press my head in to your wetness, and moan as I lap at your clit, flicking and nibbling on it. I look up at you, head back against the wall, eyes closed and moaning. I pull back "like that slut?" You just moan "mmmmm"

You lead me to the bedroom.

I take off my pants and tell you to suck my cock again like a good slut, i want to feel your mouth around me again. You do as I ask and I just stand watching you swallow me and lick at the shaft of my swollen cock. I have a tight grip of your hair as you are sucking me, and I am making sure you go as deep as you can. I pull you to your feet by your hair and kiss you again, my hands exploring your body. I tell you to take off your top, that I want to see your tits. You do it slowly, sexy as hell and I am loving the show. You know I am and you love how much you obviously turn me on.

You are now stood before me, naked but for your stocking clad legs and high heels. You look good enough to eat. I walk to you and grasp the back of your hair in my hand and pull your head towards me for a full blown kiss. My tongue darting in and out of your mouth you sucking on my tongue and biting my lip.

"turn around" I tell you, "and bend over". You do as you are told and I spank your arse, a nice firm crack on each cheek. I tell you to spread your legs and hold your arse cheeks open for me. I want to look at both of your holes. I am going to be fucking them both shortly.

Part three?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

bloody hell yes, parts 3, 4 and 5 please mmmmm

By *ankeepeteMan  over a year ago

penrith

now finish it by explaining its the wife lol

No, not my wife.

Part 3....

I stand behind you, running my finger down the lenth of your back from your hair line to the base of your spine. When I reach the base of your spine I crouch down and replace my finger with my tongue. You are still holding your arse cheeks wide open for me and I run my tongue over your waiting arse hole dart it briefly in to your soaking wet pussy and then on to your swollen clit.

I grab your hair again at the base of your neck and hold it tight in my hand. I turn your head so you face me, I want to see your face as I penetrate one of your waiting holes.

I spit on your arse and slide a finger inside, slowly pushing in at first, and feeling you tense around me. your eyes are tight closed as I push my finger deep in your arse, a mixture of pleasure and pain? I slowly pull my finger out and push it along with two others in to your now absolutely soaking pussy, I can see you want my cock inside you now and you arch your back pushing hard against my fingers, taking them deep inside your pussy.

"So Shenice, which one shall I fuck first?"

You go to reply and I put my hand over your mouth. "its ok, I know which one I am going to fuck first"

With that I take my cock, which is straining to be inside you, and tease the tip of your waiting pussy. I slide just the tip of my head inside you for a moment, lessening the grip on your hair. and come back out almost as slowly as I entered. I do this a few times and you are pushing hard back against me wanting me to fuck you properly. "Patience bitch!" I shout "you are getting what is coming to you, but when I fucking say so!" With that I tighten the grip on your hair again, my cock still barely inside you, the tip just touching your wetness. I slap your arse with my free hand, you bent over in front of me desperate for a fucking and totally at my mercy.

I sharply pull your hair so you are looking at me again and Push my cock deep and hard in to your pussy, "This is what you want slut isn't it" You go to speak "shut up slut, just be a good girl!" "I wouldnt want to have to spank this arse again now would I?" You know I am going to if you speak or not so you just look at me and say "I am a fucking bad girl, spank it you bastard" I give you a good firm slap and pound my cock hard and fast in to you. "I am going to make you cum bitch, then I want you to suck me till I cum all over your tits" You arch your back ramming back against me harder and faster as you near climax, I make sure you are still looking at me, I want to see your slut face when you cum, your eyes now straining to stay open I sense you are about to cum. "Fuck me you bastard" you scream at me. "Make me cum" I pound as fast, hard and deep as I can, making sure I have a full and tight grip on your hair "YES" you scream "YES" and you push hard against me one last time before slumping a little and going limp.

I pull my cock from inside you, taking off and discarding the condom, "Suck on this slut, its my turn now" I am so near to cumming that just the touch of your hand has my cock bouncing around like its electrified, feeling your mouth greedilly suck on me is absolutley too much, I pull back, you hold my cock in your hand, angle it towards your tits and wank me till I shoot my cum all over you. You look incredible, used and briefly exhaused, covered in my cum. I offer you my still hard cock for you to lick and clean, and like a willing slut you take it back in to your mouth and greedilly lap at the remaining cum.

Part 4 anyone ?

No one fancy part 4?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

oh god yes, part 4 please!

Part 4

You look amazing with my cum on your mouth and tits, I am still hard but need a rest to regain my composure!

You rub my cum in to your tits and lick your lips like a dirty slut should. I run my tongue from your mouth down your chin, over your neck and between your cum covered tits. I am heading south slowly and can not wait to get your wetness in my mouth again.

My tonge reaches your swollen clit, flicks out and I stop and concentrate on this for a while. starting out nice and slow, flicking across, up and down and sucking on it as I massage it with my tonge. You really squirm when I suck it so I do this as much as possible, adding two fingers in to your pussy as I do. You are lay there, looking absolutely amazing and dirty, me between your thighs sucking on your clit with two fingers inside you, your head pressed hard agains the bed, eyes closed hips bucking against my face. You are not expecting what I do next and jump slightly as I introduce a third finger, but straight in to your arse. I am deep inside you with all three fingers, licking and sucking your clit as you moan. I start to fuck you slowly with all three fingers, your arse and your cunt now getting fucked in time as I lap at your clit like a dog. You are panting now, bucking like crazy and shouting "yes, fuck that dirty bitch you bastard!" I pound my fingers faster, deeper and harder in to your'e two holes and lick frantically at your clit until you cum hard on my fingers and tongue. I am rock hard again as you cum and i immediately pull my fingers out of your holes and push my cock staright in to your arse.

You are lay on your back, legs being held up by your ankles by me as I slowly start to fuck that lovely tight arse hole. "This is what you wanted shenice isn't it?" "fuck yes" you reply and this is all of the encouragement I need. "then lets give it to you slut" I dont hold back now and fuck you deep, fast and hard in your arse. "Rub your clit as I fuck your arse slut, and finger that soaking cunt" You do as you are told and I am treated to the view of my cock frantically pounding your arse as you pleasure your cunt. This is just about too much for any man to handle but I concentrate hard on not cumming, I want you to cum again first. You start to buck again "God yes you dirty bastard, fuck that arse, I'm cumming..... YES YES YES" you cum hard on your fingers as I pound your arse and I am fit to burst. I whip my cock out of you and stand up and blow my load all over your face.

You look like the dirtiest slut ever, but as sexy as hell.

We clean ourselves up, I get dressed and go to leave. "My wife will be waiting for me, time to go back to normaility" you smile, and dirty and knowing smile.

As I leave I wonder to myself if I will ever see you again. I really have no idea as this was not a long term agreement, this was a one off meeting. Maybe we will, maybe we won't. If we don't then this was the dirtiest couple of hours I have ever spent with the dirtiest slut I could have wished for. I will have this one in my mind for a long time to come.

» Add a new message to this topic