FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Truth or Dare

Truth or Dare

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isrock99 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stoke

Ok then here is a fantasy I think I would like to try out..

We head out for the night to enjoy a few drinks and a maybe a dance. Heading for the nearest pub in town we grab a few drinks and relax. Enjoying each others company. We begin to play a game of truth or dare.

Both of us opting for the truth for the first few rounds. Eventually I take a dare, you eyes light up and you tell me I have 3 minutes to get a random girls phone number.

You watch me wander off and begin chatting to a girl. She laughs and walks away, you giggle at seeing my failure. Still not perturbed I try another woman and this time she takes out her phone and I get her number. Walking back to the table smiling, you clap and congratulate me on a job well done.

You decide that you aren’t going to be out done and say dare. I smile and tell you that you have 3 minutes to get a guys underwear. You laugh and tell me that’s just too easy. So I tell you that instead I want you to change underwear with a girl and that you must both prove it to me.

You look at me and still say easy. Wandering off you spot your victim and begin to chat to her. You both look at me and I tap my watch smiling. You head off to the toilets with her and on your return you tell me you have completed your task. I demand proof of this and you stand next to me pulling the front of your skirt up to show a different pair of panties. I tell you that that was only half of the dare and the girl also had to show.

You look behind you and beckon her over and tell her that she needs to prove that she is wearing your knickers. She looks at us and claims she is too embarrassed too. I point out that if she doesn’t then you will be getting punished for failing the dare and the next one will be even more extreme.

She moves closer to me and looks around. Pulling her skirt up, I can see your panties covering her pussy. The see through material is showing that she is shaved.

Suitably satisfied that you have completed the dare I give our names and ask if the girl would like to join us. She agrees telling us her name is Sarah and sits with us. She explains that she was shocked when you approached her with the idea and doesn’t know why she readily agreed to it.

I look at you and give you a wicked grin, my mind racing with ideas of corrupting this girl in so many ways. You smile back and ask the girl if she has ever played with girls. Her eyes look down and she responds that she has thought of it but never done it.

I suggest that we maybe get a drink in another pub and then maybe head over to a club to have a dance. She accepts and we head off.

I walk behind you, watching how you both chat and link arms as you walk. My mind thinking, of how you could use this young girl for your own pleasure. How you could make her your little sex slave for the evening.

We reach the next pub and we carry on the truth or dare game. You are wanting to get your own back for my last dare on you.

You challenge me to remove my underwear without leaving the table where we are sat, knowing the place is packed and people are all around us. I laugh and begin unbuttoning my belt. Sarah looks on with bewilderment as I remove my shoes and whip down my trousers. You notice I am semi erect and reach forward giving my thigh a squeeze. I tell you to behave and that you will get everything you want later. Sarah looks on and watches as I place my boxers in your hands and I slide my trousers back on.

A few people around us have noticed and either laugh or looked on with shock and incredulity at my actions. I smile at you and sit back, waiting for the next dare.

You turn to Sarah and inform her that she must join in the fun. You offer her truth or dare but suggesting that seeing as we have been playing for a while that she really should say dare.

She hesitates and agrees. You ask her to go to the bar and ask the nearest person to take a picture of her on her phone, but when they begin she must flash her tits at them as they take the picture.

Sarah looks at you a little shocked and begins to protest, you respond by telling that she will do it or get a worse forfeit for not completing the task. Sarah immediately stops protesting and stands up. Thinking we may have gone to far we watch as she walks to the bar. Looking back at you she then grabs the nearest guy asking them to take a picture of her on her phone.

The guy agrees and takes the phone stepping back a little and lines up the shot. He asks if she is ready and she responds by lifting her top and revealing her tits to him and saying yes.

He nearly drops the phone at the site and Sarah asks him to hurry up. He fumbles about and takes the picture. She thanks him and wanders back to our table. We laugh at the guys reaction and clap Sarah as she sits down. I look at you telling you that its my turn to offer you truth or dare but seeing as Sarah has joined in I will let her ask you instead.

Turning to Sarah , she smiles and tells you to kiss some random guy at the bar. You laugh and tell her to be a bit more imaginative as that is just too easy. Sarah sits back and thinks for a moment. She looks at me and then asks you to see if you can get into the men’s toilets and get a picture of at least 3 cocks.

Agreeing, you stand up and head straight for the men’s. After a few minutes Sarah looks at me and tells me that you probably won’t do it. I laugh and say that you won’t only do it but will probably get them to wank for you and get pictures of them stood together with hard cocks. She looks at me with disbelief. You return about 5 minutes later and squeeze past Sarah. Sitting down you take out your phone and tell her to press the play button on the video on screen.

She gasps in shock as she watches you sucking three different cocks whilst someone else records it. She can hear you tell the blokes that you hope they get lucky later on but have decided that they are not what you are looking for, before taking back your phone and the video ending.

Sarah sits hand over her mouth, shocked by what she has seen. You laugh and tell her that she should know that you have very few inhibitions. Leaning over you whisper in her ear that if she is a good girl you will make sure that by the time you have finished with her she will be a very satisfied young lady.

Sarah’s hand moves away from her mouth, she smiles and asks what you have in mind for her. You tell her to be patient and all will be revealed.

After finishing the drinks we head to a club and find a corner to be not so public with our actions. Drinks bought and conversation not so easy due to the music, you move closer to Sarah and ask her if she is ready to do as she is told.

I sit back and smile, enjoying how dominant you are being with her, knowing that you are probably horny as hell. Sarah tells you she is kind of nervous but you take her in hand and kiss her. Sarah responds to your touch and you can tell this is a first as Sarah doesn’t know how to respond.

You pull away and tell her to kiss you like you were her boyfriend except with one major difference, you are female.

You kiss her again. Your hand resting on her thigh. Her leg flinches and you hold your hand in place. Sarah settles into the kiss and you slowly inch your hand higher. She stops kissing you and looks down at your hand. You tell her you want to feel how your panties feel on her.

Placing your hand under her chin you kiss her again as you slide your hand further under her skirt. You slowly edge your way to your panties and move your fingers over her shaven pussy. You push your fingers down between her closed thighs, searching for her pussy entrance. She keeps her legs closed but you push harder. Breaking away from your kiss you look into her eyes and demand that she opens her legs. Sarah looks back at you and her legs slowly open.

You tell her that she is being a good girl and that you want to feel how hot and wet she is. Sarah’s eyes close slightly as your fingers touch her clit and you begin to rub. She bites her bottom lip, her hands grip your arms as you continue the steady motion on her clit.

Sarah opens her eyes and looks directly into yours, she leans forward and kisses you deep, more passionately than before. She moans into your mouth as you carry on playing with her.

I continue to sit and watch, enjoying the show that is unfolding before me. My cock hard in my trousers. I notice there is a couple nearby, having noticed your kissing and are watching intently. The girl is rubbing the front of the lads trousers. His hand is sliding under her skirt. I smile and turn back to see you bite Sarah’s lip. She closes her eyes and tilts her head back, moaning out. She begins to shudder and her grip on you tightens. You can feel her pussy spasm under your touch. You push your fingers into your panties and into her wet pussy, she opens her eyes and gasps. You slide your fingers back from under her skirt and looking at me you offer me your fingers. I take them into my mouth and taste her. She watches intently as I suck your fingers clean of her cum. I look over to the couple near us and she has got her hand inside his trousers wanking him off. His eyes closed as she looks over at the show that has just been put on.

You sit back and taking Sarah’s hand you slide it under your skirt and into her panties. Guiding her fingers into your pussy, you leave them there a few seconds enjoying the feeling before removing them and telling her to suck them clean. We all watch as she slides them into her mouth and slowly lick your juices. You smile knowing that you have so much more planned for her. I indicate to you the couple stood near us. You look over, watching as the girl continues to wank the guy. He grips her arm as he comes and we watch as he looks around nervously. The girl pulls her hand from his trousers, her hand clearly covered in his cum, she places her fingers in her mouth, licking them clean. Her eyes fixed on us as she deliberately takes her time cleaning the cum off her hand. You motion for the girl to come over and telling Sarah to kiss her. Sarah and the girl begin kissing, sharing the young man’s cum between them. The lad moves closer and watches as his girlfriend kisses a complete stranger. The girl’s part and she thanks you for the show before grabbing her boyfriends hand and wanders off.

I suggest that we head for the dance floor and see what we can get up to with people all around us.

Second part to come...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Oh god i cant wait for second part i love to play that game mmm

Stoke

Thank you.. will put it up soon.

canvey

Thats great

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wow wonderful story

lets have part 2

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

Very much looking forward to the second part, its made 10 mins of my afternoon at work fly by!

Stoke

Thanks for all your comments..

The second part has now been written and will upload shortly.

Stoke

Part 2.. Enjoy

You suggest we aim for the middle of the dance floor. More bodies to hide amongst. You take Sarah’s hand and lead her to the perfect spot and wrap your arms around her. I move close behind you and begin dancing in time with you. You push your arse against me whilst still holding onto Sarah. You grab my hand and slide me in between you both and face me towards Sarah. Taking her hands you place them around my neck and tell her to enjoy me for a while. You turn and grab the nearest guy that looks nice and begin dancing and teasing him. Sarah looks at me smiling and a little nervous. I laugh and tell her to just go with the flow.

The music gets raunchier with each song, Sarah begins to relax more and we dance closer to each other. She is moving her body against mine, rubbing her chest against me and pushing her pussy into my cock. Her hand slips between us and she gently rubs me, feeling me get harder. You are half watching our dance, getting turned on by the stranger touching you up and seeing Sarah tease me.

You spin away from the guy and move back over to us. Your hand sliding over Sarah’s and helping to rub my cock through my trousers. My hand slips down your back and onto your arse. Fingers sliding beneath the edge of your skirt and onto Sarah’s panties. My other hand doing the same with Sarah.

You push your arse out slightly, making sure I can reach where ever I am aiming for with my fingers. Sarah looks around quickly as she feels my hand sliding up her skirt, showing your panties to anyone that maybe looking.

Holding my hands still and continuing to dance with you both, I get harder knowing that both of your arses are on show. You can feel the odd hand brushing over your arse and panties as strangers take the chance at touching you. I lean into Sarah and tell her to relax and let people touch if they want to, she may just enjoy having strangers play with her arse.

You close your eyes and moan, I look over your shoulder to see a lad with his back to yours. His hand clearly between your legs. Your open them slightly allowing him to play with you.

Another stranger moves in behind Sarah and begins to dance behind her, her eyes locked on me as the stranger begins to touch her. She flinches slightly as he reaches between her legs, he leans in and tells her to spread her legs more. Sarah obeys and feels him begin to stroke her pussy. She begins biting her lip again, feeling him slide a finger into her pussy.

The same is happening to you. It’s then I realise who is playing with you. The guy from earlier. His girlfriend dancing in front of him, watching him play with you. Her eyes wide with lust, her hands stroking her body in time with the music.

The songs keep coming and a small crowd seems to close in around us as more people begin to reach hands in to touch you and Sarah. This is getting slightly beyond my control as more guys move in closer. Looking around I can see that we are drawing too much attention than is currently desired. I lean in and tell you that we are leaving, you spin round and kiss the guy who was playing with you. Smiling at his girlfriend and telling them that next time we will play with them if they like. Sarah moves away from the hands touching and stroking her. You take her hand and head for the door.

As we leave the bouncers give us a knowing look and we head out into the street laughing. Sarah is flustered and asks you if we are heading to another club or home. You look at me asking what I would like to do. My smile gives you the answer you need and you pull Sarah into you telling her that we are going to head home to have some fun. However, Sarah is more than welcome to join us and continue the fun.

Sarah agrees immediately, kissing you before taking out her phone. You ask who she is ringing and tells you that she is just informing her boyfriend that she will be staying at friends tonight.

Grabbing a taxi I sit in the front and let you both have the back. You take this as an open invite to play with Sarah and waste no time in getting her tits out and sucking on her nipples, your hand heading straight up her skirt. You are insatiable as you play with Sarah, making her moan and gasp. The taxi driver can’t believe what he is seeing and I have to remind him that the road is in front of him on a few occasions.

Arriving at yours, I pay the driver and thank him for not crashing on the way here. Heading to the front door you open up and politely invite Sarah in. Both heading into the living room as I follow, closing the door behind me.

You take Sarah’s coat and throw it on the floor. Taking her in your arms you begin to kiss her hard, your hands roaming her body. I tell you that you are allowed to use her for your pleasure and I will sit back and watch. However you aren’t to strip her completely naked. You respond with a yes master and turn your attention back to Sarah.

You ask her one last time if she is willing to let you do what ever you want to her. Sarah hesitates and then agrees. You take her by the hand and lead her upstairs to your bedroom.

I follow you both and entering the bedroom I take a seat in the chair by the window. Opening the curtains for any voyeurs who maybe looking on.

You begin by removing her skirt and top, leaving her standing in bra, shoes and your panties. You tell her that she will call you mistress and to follow all of your instructions from this moment on and any deviation will be met with punishment. Sarah begins to respond with a question and is slapped across the back of her legs. She winces and you tell her that she isn’t to speak unless told to.

Sarah looks shocked but complies and remains silent. You wander around her, looking at her body, your fingers dragging a line over her flesh. Sliding over her back, stomach, arse and face. You tell her to open the drawer near her and to pick out the toy she would least like to experience. Sarah takes a few moments to scan your selection of toys and pulls out a thick purple dildo.

Taking it from her hand you place it on the bed, grabbing her and moving her towards me. Bending her over, pushing her head into my groin, you demand that she pulls out my cock. To make it nice and hard, however she is only allowed to use her mouth.

I unzip my trousers and pull out my already hard cock. She movers her mouth down and slowly slides it all the way in. You stand behind her telling her what a slut she is, that she is not to make me cum as my cum is for you and you alone. You begin stroking her arse, moving your fingers over your panties, searching for her pussy.

You tell me how hot and wet she is, how much you are going to enjoy getting her ready for me to enjoy. I lean my head back enjoying the feeling of my cock being sucked by Sarah. Seeing my reaction to Sarah’s mouth around my cock, you bring your hand down hard on her arse. Sarah jumps and almost chokes as she lunges forward, taking my cock deep into her throat. You remind her that she is not to make me cum. To reaffirm this you slap her arse hard again. She lunges forward again and I moan as she again takes my cock deep into her throat.

Grabbing her, you pull her off my cock and move her to the bed. You decide that she needs to be punished for ignoring you and trying to make me cum. Taking her hands you tie them above her head. Climbing on top of her you put your legs either side of her head. Pulling up your skirt, you demand that she lick your pussy until you cum all over her. You want her panties soaked in your juices before you will consider moving off her.

Sarah begins to lick, this her first time licking a woman’s pussy. You reach behind and pull her tits over her bra. Pinching the nipples, soft at first, before increasing the pressure and twisting them. You can feel her wriggle under you as she attempts to move nipples away from your fingers. Grabbing the back of her head, you pull her face harder into your pussy, then with your free hand giving each breast a slap.

You rock your hips back and forth as you fuck her face. Your orgasm slowly building. Knowing how you are corrupting this young girl and looking forward to seeing me fuck her in front of you.

You continue to push against her mouth until you moan out that you are coming. You pussy gushing all over the panties and Sarah’s face. Rolling off her you regain your composure and let your orgasm subside. Sarah’s face covered in your cum. Leaning forward you kiss her, tasting yourself on her mouth.

You tell her that she is in for a treat seeing as she did a good job for her first time licking pussy. You slide your fingers down her body to her pussy, giving it a little play before pushing her legs wide apart. Taking the purple dildo in hand and moving it to her clit. Sarah begins to protest and receives a slap on the inside of her thigh, very close to her pussy. She yelps and jumps. You tell her that she is now going to get punished instead.

Taking the dildo you slide the panties to one side and place the purple head against her pussy opening. Looking at her you push it into her in one motion, she cries out as the size stretches her wide. You ignore her and begin to fuck her hard with it. Making sure that she takes every bit of the dildo, pulling it out to the tip before ramming it back into her.

Sarah arches her back with every inward thrust, her eyes closed. She is getting used to the size, enjoying being fucked hard. The orgasm building in her with each hard stroke. You continue, telling her that she will only cum when you tell her otherwise you will remove the dildo now and she will get no cock for the rest of the night.

She responds with a yes mistress. You smile and continue fucking her. Her moans are getting louder, but she is just managing to hold herself back. You stop as suddenly as you start and remove the dildo quickly. Sarah gasps and looks up at you, her eyes begging for more, wanting you to continue fucking her.

You move over to the draw and pull out a metal vibrator and your favourite strapon. Placing them both next to Sarah. You then approach me and ask for my permission to fuck her. Asking if I will allow you to fuck all of her holes and prepare her for me. I tell you to fuck her as hard as you can. Using her arse and pussy, but you must stop when I tell you to.

I demand that you bring me the remote vibrator and strapon. Placing the strapon on the floor next to you I take the remote vibrator, pulling the panties your are wearing to one side, I push it slowly into you. You moan softly, having waited for my touch since getting home. I push it deep inside you, before moving the panties back over your pussy, telling you to slide the strapon over the panties.

You do as instructed and then head over to Sarah, her eyes watching the cock on the front of you. Spinning her onto her knees, pushing her head into the pillow, raising her arse into the air. You line the strapon to her pussy and push into her. Sarah cries out into the pillow and you begin to fuck her hard. Fucking her the way you like me fucking you. Long, hard strokes, pulling all the way out and then forcing the plastic cock back in. Sarah is moaning all the time as you keep up your pace.

You take you finger and force it into her pussy along side the strapon. She jumps forward at the extra stretching she is getting. You finger and fuck her for a short while before pulling your finger free and lining it up with her arse. Slowly pushing your finger into her tight hole. Asking her if she has ever been fucked in both holes at the same time.

Sarah is barely able to respond, but tells you she has never done anal with anyone. You take a moment to enjoy being the first to make her experience this. Continuing to fuck her you keep pushing your finger further into her arse. She can feel you rubbing the cock inside her through the thin layer of flesh between her pussy and arse.

You then push a second finger in, then a third. Sarah begins begging you to let her cum. She is desperate to come. You tell her she isn’t allowed until you tell her. Taking the metal vibrator near you, you slide it into her arse in place of your fingers. You now begin to fuck both her holes hard.

I sit back cock hard from the show in front of me, holding a little remote, smiling, waiting for you to fully get into the fucking. Seeing my moment I press the button on the small controller, watching you suddenly jump, your rhythm interrupted. Looking at me you begin to protest, but stop when you see me simply shake my head slowly.

I tell you to carry on fucking her and to not break your rhythm again. You continue, feeling the strong vibrations in your pussy. Made stronger with each stroke you make into Sarah.

I look on and flick the button off. You carry on, but look over at me again, hoping to spot when I push the button again. I tell you to look at who you are fucking. You turn your eyes back to Sarah and keep up your motion, hearing Sarah whimpering into the pillow, begging her mistress to let her cum.

Moments later you feel the vibrations hit you again. Deep inside your pussy, you try to concentrate on the fucking but the whole experience is pushing you towards another orgasm. The strapon helping to push on the vibrator inside you and increase the feeling of pleasure with every stroke into Sarah.

You look over at me, knowing you won’t be able to stop yourself Cumming, knowing the feelings are to strong to hold back when you reach the point of orgasm. I smile at you knowing you will have to beg me to cum.

Your orgasm build really quickly, you ask me for permission to cum, I tell you to keep going a little longer, I am enjoying the show and know you can go longer. Your breath getting heavier, Sarah’s moans getting louder. I turn the strength up on the vibrator, making your cry out, begging me to let you cum.

I smile to myself, seeing my sexy sub begging me to cum whilst fucking a young woman and making her beg to cum too. The control makes my cock even harder.

Standing up I move over to you, leaning in to kiss you, but holding back for just a second to tell you that I want you to cum but you must make your sexy slave cum first. You tell Sarah she can now cum as you push harder into her, wanting to push the strapon harder against the vibrator inside you, knowing this will push you over the edge.

Sarah cries out she is Cumming, her orgasm taking over her whole body as she violently shakes uncontrollably. I tell you to cum and kiss you hard on the mouth, this triggering the orgasm to explode inside you. Your body shaking hard as I continue to kiss you.

You throw your arms around my neck, pulling me deeper into your mouth, kissing me with a pure lust that makes my cock even harder. I pull away and sit back in my seat, watching as you pull out of Sarah, leaving the vibrator in her arse. You lie back on the bed, gasping for breath, still feeling the vibrations inside you.

I take the remote and click the button, seeing you jump at the sudden stop of the toy. Looking over at Sarah, she is lying with legs open, her head tilted back, her eyes closed. Breathing heavy, small beads of sweat on her back and forehead.

You reach over and stroke her leg, telling her that there is more still to come.

Part 3 to come soon.

By *ilf61Man  over a year ago

Taunton

Awesum.....really made the time fly this afternoon...really looking forward to part 3

Fantastic story can't wait for part three

By *edditchcpl69Couple  over a year ago

REDDITCH

brilliant, need part 3 nowwwwwww

canvey

Great i want part3 soon

Stoke

Glad you all like the story.. just writing the final part. So you won't have to wait long.

canvey

Thats great loved it

"Glad you all like the story.. just writing the final part. So you won't have to wait long."

do u get horny whilst you write this, i know i get horny reading it.

By *edditchcpl69Couple  over a year ago

REDDITCH

please please we need the next part

By *ominantPerv85Man  over a year ago

Maidstone

Agreed!

By *olsbrook69Couple  over a year ago

bristol

Waiting patientlyu for the next installment!

Excellent, thanks for writing these and sharing them

amazing, made me hard at work! Can't wait for the next part and would so love to see this happen!

Stoke

Hi guys,

Thanks for the comments, have been busy for a while so not got round to finishing this story off yet..

Promise to get it done in the next couple of days.

Stoke

"Glad you all like the story.. just writing the final part. So you won't have to wait long.

do u get horny whilst you write this, i know i get horny reading it.

"

I do get very horny when i write these.. i like to write as though i would be experiencing it..

mmmmmm cant wait for part 3, love the story!! love it to be for real!

WOW SOOOO VERY HOT MAKES ME SOOOOO HORNY!!!!

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Great story thanks

» Add a new message to this topic