FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > does wife suspect

does wife suspect

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wonder if my wife suspects i love sucking cock... she isnt the most sexually active person in the world but she does have the tastiest pussy i have ever had.... when she plays with her pussy and lets me suck her cum off her fingers... i suck on them like its the most beautiful cock in the world

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She probably has suspicions - but no hard facts . Been in the same situation . Probably would shock her . As it probably did with you when the thought of cock sucking sounded good.

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

We both share sucking cock togeather turns us both on

"We both share sucking cock togeather turns us both on "

A lot of couples do. I think it's the intimacy between you both really...it's like you would be looking straight at each other, close up like you're almost kissing, but with the satisfaction of watching each other slide your mouths over a juicy engorged root at the same time...

I suppose you both feeling it grow ever stiffer, watching the balls tighten as you carried on your evil work...then perhaps hearing the owner of the chunky prick groan before it bathed you both in hot seed might be the most sayisfying shared triumph between you too...

Had me sucking her pussy juice from her fingers again last night... sucked her fingers like a nice juicy cock...didnt even need to fuck her to shoot my load

I told Mrs I like cock and she loves it massive turn on for her and me to share a cock

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Not sure I would for real but have pulled her dildo out of her pussy and sucked that

By *carletcoupleCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"Not sure I would for real but have pulled her dildo out of her pussy and sucked that "

That's what I thought..... Then I tried it, wish I had done it years ago, it really is wonderful. And my lady loves to either watch or share.. Win win..

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

I love to suck cock after a guy has just pulled out of Sue's pussy. Also enjoy licking her juices off his shaft as he is fucking her.

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"I love to suck cock after a guy has just pulled out of Sue's pussy. Also enjoy licking her juices off his shaft as he is fucking her. "

That's always been a fantasy of mine, hope it becomes reality sometime.

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"I love to suck cock after a guy has just pulled out of Sue's pussy. Also enjoy licking her juices off his shaft as he is fucking her. "

Kinky fucker

By *harlieMan  over a year ago

ELGIN

am sure ur wife will suspect if u suking her fingers just like a cocckmmmm uhope u find a few cocks up there to suk ,

"am sure ur wife will suspect if u suking her fingers just like a cocckmmmm uhope u find a few cocks up there to suk , "

Love to suck a cock covered in her cunt juice... she usnt the horniest in the world and quite sheltered

Had a really hot session with wide last night sucking on her cum covered fingers nice and slowly deep throating them oulling them out licking them like the head of a lovely cock then had a real hot fuck

By *antasy searchersCouple  over a year ago

Grimsby

My ex told my current partner i was bi. Thought it would be the end of us instead she went and ordered a strapon so she could see if she liked fucking me. She always makes me deep throat it before she fucks me and she's now shared a cock with me. We're looking for another this week

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

"am sure ur wife will suspect if u suking her fingers just like a cocckmmmm uhope u find a few cocks up there to suk ,

Love to suck a cock covered in her cunt juice... she usnt the horniest in the world and quite sheltered "

Start by offering to do anything she can think of as a sexual gift to her maybe on her next birthday, treat her to a very realistic toy, use it on her during oral and tell her how great it tastes once it's been in her, while you are deep throating it and putting it back into her, make the offer again and see if she follows your lead, ... Good luck.

Either way, to have secrets is not really the way to go when swinging!

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

Met a couple of here last year and each time the husband pulled his cock out of his wife's pussy he shoved it in my mouth his wife was so turned and by this and so was I it tasted great

My ex did this behind my back and it ended our marriage as he preferred it to having fun with me. Before i found out we hadnt had sex for 18 months. Ladies how would u react if your man preferred cock to pussy?

If i met another guy who wanted that it woudnt work for me as it wud be too much like my ex so no chance

» Add a new message to this topic