FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > suprise saturday night fun

suprise saturday night fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sa fun bradford OP   Man  over a year ago

bradford/leeds

Was out on a leaving do on saturday night around leeds,the night was going ok and we where having agood few drinks and loads of fun in the bars and clubs but after a while afew of the group moved on or whent home as they do! but i we got chating to another group of people that where out on the same sort of night!

i got chatting to a couple alan and wendy who where in there mid 20's alan is a short lad and wendy was 6'1" they looked a funny couple but they where a great fun to talk to.as the beers flowed so did the toilet call lol as i was at the urinel in walked alan and he stood at the next one to me,as he reached down and undid the buttons of his jeans whot came out was a shock!! he biggest and fatest cock ive ever seen swang out of his pants! a little lad with a cock that looked at least 6 inch and as fat as a deodrant can..

he saw me looking lol and said its not allways as usefull having this! my reply was i bet wendy likes it though?

his reply was yes but she crying out for a normal sized one as she loves anal but she carnt take mine so she just has to use a toy witch she says is not like the real thing!

well whot could i say but id be happy to help her out if you didnt mind mate?

to witch he said id ask her but not sure whot she say!

when we got back to the seats i saw him lean over to wendy and wisper in her ear!she looked accross towards me and shrugged her shoulders and said someting back to alan?they had a converstaion between them selfs for afew mins so i poped to the bar to get a drink,as i was standing there someone came up close to my side as i turned it was wendy,she said you mentioned to alan you could do something for me? but before i could say anything she said you can but you would have to do something for them allso! i said whot have you got it mind i said? she whent on to say she had allways wanted to watch a bloke getting sucked off my another one! so the deal was she whent on to say i lett alan suck my cock he would let me fuck wendy in the arse only!!

afew hours later we ended up back at there flat abit d*unk but all very horny! wendy disaperd for afew moments but came back in wearing some sexy red undearwear and matching stockenings,she sat down on the single seat next to the 2seater sofa witch i was sat on with alan!she said come on boys im fealing naughty and im ready to watch you both suck some cock! alan looked over to me and asked me to undo my pants if i wanted some fun tonight? i stood up and let my jeans fall to the floor at witch point alan got to on his knees and moved closer to me.he looked over to wendy as the reached out his hand over my boxers and slid out my semi hard cock he started to rubb my cock slowly still looling over at wendy as he did so!

she said dodnt just rub it baby i want you to suck on it for me!he turned his head and i felt his mouth rapt around my cock as he began to suck on it and wank me hard! i looked over to wendy who was stareing at him as he did so she looked so excited watching him sucking my cock witch was as hard as rock by now!!

alan was sucking my cock like he had done it a hundred times b4 but he swore later that it was his 1st time! but it felt great as he sucked onit and i was watching wendy rubbing the gussit of her lacy french knickers,i hadnt notcied that alan had let his cock out of his pants and was tossing himself of as he sucked on my dick,but when i saw it my god whot a monster he had in his hand fully hard it must of meauerd 10inch plus and fat as my wrist!!

wendy said would i suck it off as she would love to see it? i said why dont they both sit on the sofa and see whots happens!wendy moved accross and alan sat next to her i beny down infront of them both wow alans cock looked so big close up and i could see a wet patch in wendy gussit surrened in a dark pubic hair!my head moved over her knee and took alan bell end in to my mouth well most of it lol his cocked twitched as i did so i liked up and down his shaft as wendy hand slipped inside her pantys!!!!

For the rest of whot happend that night message me and i may tell..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Love to know the next part

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmm... fab

» Add a new message to this topic