FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > redhead

redhead

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im 28, your 48, we've worked together for ten years now, we never got on for first year or so but now we chat, almost falsley but we chat and get on. No attraction previously, your 48, say 5'8' red head, 36dd breasts size 14ish, but just a colleague...then the other day u called me over to joke how someone else at work had accused u of flirting on phone with a client...however when u told me it was weird, from somewhere i'd noticed a glint in your eye, your cheeks were red and your breasts looked like they were bursting out of your top and your smile was a mix of innocent, embarrased yet down right minxy...i just quiped "your steve better keep an eye on you" and went about my work...yu were married perhaps thats why id never looked at u like that....then we finished work but u approchaed me at end of day with that grin again and said "do steve good if he knew maybe then hed appreciate me" ... i looked at u with lust this time but u didnt notice..."oh come on im sure he does" i reply, to which u quip "nope"...but "cant believe i was accused of flirting i wouldnt know how".."yeah right" i replied..u truned walked upto me fluttering your eyelids and said "moi? im innocent Tom",,, i stepped forward our bodies close, but not quite touching, goosebumps all over our bodies, anticipation building, so close we could feel each other's breath on each other..."come now, youre a redhead" I say "i know your a sexually deviant minx"..."oh yeah" u say, our eyes lock and we kiss passonately, hungrily , our hands roaming over each other ...xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

we kiss hard fimrly our bodies ever-closer as we hungrily nibble at each others lips and neck....i unleash your amazing breasts and suck hard on them, my tongue working the nipples, gently nibbling then sucking hungrily once more...

you push me back drop to your knees, unzip and unleash me before spitting on my cock and wanking it fast, then u hungrily suck deeper and deeper before gagging really loud and groaning as u do so

u stand up drop your trousers, bend over and ask if im just gonna stand there...i walk up wipe my wet cock against your pussy from behind, turn u round, perch your ass on the desk, rub my cock over your clit, grasp your hips then slam every inch inside u in one firm delightful motion...xxx

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Mmm anymore for me to read

glad u lik....

"we kiss hard fimrly our bodies ever-closer as we hungrily nibble at each others lips and neck....i unleash your amazing breasts and suck hard on them, my tongue working the nipples, gently nibbling then sucking hungrily once more...

you push me back drop to your knees, unzip and unleash me before spitting on my cock and wanking it fast, then u hungrily suck deeper and deeper before gagging really loud and groaning as u do so

u stand up drop your trousers, bend over and ask if im just gonna stand there...i walk up wipe my wet cock against your pussy from behind, turn u round, perch your ass on the desk, rub my cock over your clit, grasp your hips then slam every inch inside u in one firm delightful motion...xxx"

thrusting hard and deep as u grasp the desk and moan in ecstacy, u rap your legs around me pulling my ass close with your heels, sweat drips, gruntes exchanged eep hard and honry thrusts ensue until we collapse sexually exhausted and slightly in shock that that just happened ...WOW ...always expect the unexpected xxx

» Add a new message to this topic