FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > hot wifing

hot wifing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kexpat81 OP   Man  over a year ago

Lingfield

I was browsing the couples profiles about a month ago when a particular profile caught my eye.

They was both in their mid 40s, the profile was well written and witty, and when I looked at the pics, very impressed.

She was a little curvy, looked like she had nice sized boobs, wearing various forms of sexy outfits such as stockings, basques, heels, boots, lingerie, etc. She was also photographed with a couple of different men.

I had a look at their verifications and saw they she was very well complimented on by those who had met her.

I thought I would take a chance. I sent her a message on here with my face and body pic attached, and sent a little note about me.

Thinking that would be the last of it (assumed they must get 100s of messages a day), I was pleasantly surprised to get a reply a couple of days later with her face pic attached.

I was even more impressed. She looked like a normal suburban middle class women who takes after her appearance, which I very much like.

After swapped a few more messages, I said is there anything you hadn't yet tried but was looking to try.

She mentioned hot wifing. I admit I had to look it up. She said she wanted to be wined and dined, and then if all good be taken to my hotel, where we would Skype her husband for him to watch and direct us. She asked was that all ok? I said of course.

As it happens she was from a little village near surrey so mentioned that any meet would need to be about 45 mins away to avoid anyone seeing us.

I said that all sounded reasonable and we arranged a meet for the following Saturday.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start more please

Lingfield

As I awaited at the pre arranged bar for drinks and lunch, I saw her walk in. I could hardly believe my luck and instantly thought I hope she likes me.

She was looking immaculate with her dress, hair done, heels. I was mesmerized.

She saw me so I waved and as I did I saw her smile.

She sat down and we chatted about all sorts of things over drinks and food.

As we finished our meal and awaited the receipt I asked her if she liked what She saw. She said she did and that she would now phone her hubby to tell him she wouldn't becoming home for a while and to get the computer set up.

Hearing her on the phone to her hubby started to get me hard.

As we walked out of the bar, she pointed to her car and said that she would get her bag. As we walked over , she opened her boot and told me to kiss her. So we did and then she smiled. She then asked me my room number and to give her one of my room keys.

She then told me to go get a nice bottle if champagne from the local shop and whilst I was doing that she would go to the room to get ready and then send me a text when she was ready.

I got the champagne and five minutes later, I received a text with a picture of her in a Basque, stockings and knee high boots saying where are you wink wink.

I could hardly get back to the room without touching my cock through my pants looking at a picture of her and thinking about it.

I get to the door, knock on it. She opens I walk in we start to kiss.

She then brings me to the bed where I can see she has sat up a laptop and us already camming with her hubby.

By *ummers400Couple  over a year ago

cork

More

Lingfield

With the laptop set up on the desk in front of the bed, we both sat on the edge of the bath where she introduced me to her hubby.

I said hi feeling a little nervous. He asked what I thought of his wife, I said lovely stunning. She smiled at me and started to kiss me in front of the cam. After about 20 seconds of kissing I pulled her up so I was sat on the edge of the bed with her arse facing the cam.

I looked around and could see and hear him on cam standing up and getting his cock out.

He then started to direct us.

By *iscomanMan  over a year ago

Solihull

More please this is interesting

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic