FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > karens rocky horror birthday surprise

karens rocky horror birthday surprise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ave mesmers OP   Man  over a year ago

dudley

I had been trying to sort out a surprise night for Karens biirthday, her step daughter Kerri had phoned to say she had an idea and wanted to run it past me. Kerri was her step daughter from her first marriage and although not karens daughter she always called her mommy but their relationship was more like sisters, Kerri was well aware what Karen was like and would often pop round with various boyfriends to see what Karen thought or what she would like to do with them . Kerri arrived and showed me tickets she had bought for a rocky horror type show at a club it was a fancy dress type thing with a band playing. Kerri told me what she had planned and my cock nearly exploded , all I had to do was make sure Karen was dressed for the occassion as slutty as possible Kerri said basque , stockings suspenders etc.I couldnt wait . . .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

dudley

Karens birthday finally arrived I gave her the tickets in the morning her eyes lit up ,great she said I love dressing up The sluttier the better I said oh it will be karen replied going upstairs to sort something out. On the night karen came downstairs wearing a black basque black silky panties stockings and suspenders and high heels, my cock started twitching, Il.wear this dress until we get there she said pulling a dress on dont want go in the taxi like this. When we arrived at the club kerri was waiting she looked abit disapointed seeing karen in a dress, dont worry it will soon be off I said kerri giggled that and alot more she said winking.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More, this is getting interesting

dudley

As we entered the club a couple of Kerris ex boyfriends came over happy birthday mrs pa.... both giving her akiss and guiding her to the bar to buy her a drink both their hands rubbing her bum as they walked over , kerri looked at me and winked. The drink flowed for about an hour , numerous people coming over to kiss karen and most carressing her as they did so , karen was loving it , I think most of the club were in on kerris plan .

dudley

Time to go in now Kerri said leading karen into the room , it was dark inside with a stage in the front . It was nearly full as Kerri made her way to the front leading a slightly wobbly karen a few of the guys taking the oppurtunity to feel karens arse as she went by karen gigling all the way. The band came on and everyone started to dance kerri grabbing karen and dancing around with her karens big tits bouncing around under her dress , kerri winked and mouthed not long now at me, My cock grew in anticipation .

Like it more please

dudley

As the music stopped Kerri said are you enjoying it mommy, yes karen said I love it, good because its only just begun said Kerri her hand unzipping karens dress and pulling it down, you remember these guys theyre my exboyfrends you said you would love to fuck, Five young guys slowly surround karen , they have come to help you celebrate, oh fucccck karens words were muted as one guy started to kiss her the music started again as the guys moved in their hands all over her as they took it in turns to snog her rub her pussy and feel her tits their hard cocks rubbing against her

dudley

As the music stopped the singer of the band said if you have seen us before this is were one lucky lady gets to go backstage with our guitarist, a black guy put the guitar down removed his tee shirt and pulled down his jeans to reveal a large semi hard cock, all the crowd cheered and started shouting karen karen , yes your right said the singer its karen par. . . , the guys surrounding karen lifted her up onto the stage. Heres your birthday present mrs par... said the singer placing karens hand around the guitarists cock, fuck her .fuck her everyone started singing.The guitarist led her backstage and afew minutes later the screen flickered to life, behind the band showing karen being taken into a room with a bed in it , everyone cheered, the guitarist stood behind karen and slowly lowered her black silky panties then kissing her neck he lay behind her on the bed his hard cock against her pussy lips , the singer handed kerri the mic , happy birthday mommy time to be fucked she said as the guy pushed his cock into karen , ohh kerriii she groaned as his cock started to pump her.

dudley

The drummer copied the rythem as his cock ponded karen , the crowd were shouting cum cum cum kerri spoke into the mic again cum mommy cum , karen groaned her body shaking ohhh fuckkk kerriii ohh as an orgasm hit her , the crowd cheered as the guitarist gave her two last deep strokes pumping his seed inside her

dudley

The screen flickered and went off a few moments later karen and the guitarist came back on stage karen pulling her panties back on , the crowd cheered I dont think those will stop on long karen said the singer looking at her panties, two guys lowered her from the stage holding a leg each , one of kerris boyfriends moved between her legs his hard cock in his hand he moved her panties to the side as they lowered karen onto his cock, are you enjoying your birthday karen said the singer ohh fuckk yesss groaned karen as she was fucked by one guy then another as the band played on.

By *ichs slut wifeWoman  over a year ago

sarasota

My birthday is n November. ...

dudley

They slowly dropped karen down spunk slowly dripping down her legs , kerri went over and pulled karens panties down and threw them into the crowd you dont need those mommy gestering the guys to carry on , for the rest of the concert karen was passed around being kissed groped and fingered and another two guys coming inside herbefore we managed to get her well used body in a taxi . .

dudley

Thanks for comments x

dudley

Thanks for messages but only got a couple of pics sorry

"My birthday is n November. ..."
must book mark that and wish you a happy birthday ??

dudley

Karens is in October mmm joint party lol

» Add a new message to this topic