FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Morning Fun

Morning Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was a spring morning, my second time out. I parked up and waited a few minutes before I saw their car moving patiently towards me. They turned around, parked behind and I saw in the mirrors they were getting out. I did the same. Walked over, said hi. He was as friendly as he was over text, and I hadn't spoken to her as yet but a peck on the cheek as a greeting was most welcome.

Pleasantries exchanged, she opened her long black coat to show her black fishnet bodystocking and short black skirt. That was all she was clad in, apart from her nipple piercings. He was already playing with his cock as she turned around and he invited me to touch her. She bent over, leaning into the car and I caressed her arse, the spring sunshine warming her naked flesh.

I couldn't resist a feel of her tits, hanging full and heavy, and as my finger explored her lips, parting them and finding wetness, she let out a primal moan. That wouldn't be the last time she did that. I pushed my finger deeper, getting to know the curves and the shape of her, savouring her movements against my hand as I pushed inside her and out again.

He took out his cock. Bigger and thicker than mine, and she dropper to her knees and took it into her mouth. His smile said it all, and I pulled out my phone to take some pictures of her sucking him. She was enjoying it. We all were, and he pushed her deeply onto his cock at one point, gagging her in a beautiful way.

He told her I had shaved especially for her, which I had done that morning. A nice smooth sack and shaft is one of the things she enjoys so I was happy to oblige. He encouraged me to unzip, which I gladly did. She was impressed and wasted no time in taking me into her mouth, caressing my balls and treating my cock in an expert fashion as he took photos. Good would be an understatement.

One thing about me, I tend to cum fairly quickly, but recover fast too. He had assured me that this was an advantage in dogging. She sucked my shaft so well I felt myself about to climax, so I thought it polite to warn her. She responded by sucking even harder and I erupted in her mouth. My cum dribbled down her chin in the sluttiest, most delightful fashion, and she licked and wiped it up.

I breathed out. She moved to the front seat, spread her legs and he started to fuck her. The moans that left her body were incredible, making my cock twitch into hardness yet again. He fucked her hard and fast, she held onto the car and to me, and I took photos of their pleasure for them too. At her request he pulled his cock out, and rubbed and slapped the tip on her clit, which made her squirt.

I couldn't resist that, and as he stepped away I bent to my knees and got to work with my tongue on her freshly fucked pussy, still dripping with her liquid. My tongue explored the curve and the folds that my fingers had done before, and I opened her thighs wide to push my deeper into her.

As I concentrated more on her clit I heard her say oh fuck he's good, and I doubled my efforts. She came hard on my mouth, no squirting this time but her shudders and her sighs were a pleasing reaction nonetheless. I stood, admired the photos, and turned back to her, legs still spread.

He told me to fuck her. My cock was hard, her pussy was open. It was an easy decision. I moved towards her and pushed into her, easily and deeply, she was so fucking wet. Fucking her easily and she responded so well, head back and both our hands grabbing and squeezing at her tits. I pulled out to cum on her, another load so soon, all over her lips, but at her urging I rubbed my cock in my semen and pushed it back inside her, fucked it back into her. Such a glorious moment. He was next up, he went straight into her and shot deep up her cunt.

We were all slightly breathless. There were people up the road. We said our goodbyes. We will do it again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Horny story

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic