FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife meeting men.

Wife meeting men.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I read about the wife being picked up in Bmw for a quickie.Just thought I would tell you about my wifes dates with her male friends in Tenerife.We 6 weeks there every winter.She is a very sexy and attractive 60 year old,her friend kurt usually picks her up once a week,wines + dines her then back to his place where he fucks her,kurt is her favourite as she likes to suck his big circumcised cock,she also says he fills her right up.

They were having a drink before bed when Kurts security guy [a jamaican called Peter] knocked and said everything is locked boss can i go.my wife joked to kurt "I bet he is a big lad" before she knew it Kurt ushered Peter into the room and said show Marjy your cock.

Marjy said it sprang to attention immediately and it was one very big black cock.she had to touch it and much to Kurts surprise wrapped her lips round it.kurt undressed her and started to tongue her fanny which brought her to a very fast climax,she still had Peters cock in her hand as Kurt began fucking her and she came again as she sucked Peter.

[2nd installment to follow]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic