FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Her first MMF 3some

Her first MMF 3some

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I answered a meet posting on here where a guy was looking to get a F/B of his gang banged. As it was the others gradually dropped out, and seemed to be just me and him for her. Managed to chat with her a time or two leading up to it, and found out that she had only ever done 1 to 1's before.When I turned up at his she was sat in the lounge in jeans and a bra,as I found out later she had been sucking him and he had been playing with her lovely tits.After chatting for a while,and making sure she felt comfortable,we decided to move upstairs,and as I dropped my coat and turned she hadsat on the bed and ripped his shorts down and already stuffed his cock in her mouth.SOME beginner!!!I was enjoying the show,he being about the same endowment as me,though not shaved,not pierced and a bendy to the side shape.Seeing this going on got me hard,and I rapidly dis-robed too.As I walked over he moved behind her,as she dropped her jeans and knickers,then nealt on the bed.I reached under and felt her wet juices between her legs as he prepared to mount her.Now she could see my pierced cock and the pre-cum leaking,and her soft mouth closed around it and she took it deep and full length into her throat.The other guy now plunged into her slippery hole and she tried to squeal,both at the delight of being entered and at having a cock in her mouth at the same time.Soon she moved over and he lay down so she could ride him.I began lubing her bum hole,first with one finger,then another,she was really getting into it now.The harder I ass fucked her with my fingers the more she growled 'YES'.I moved to behind her,and guided my cock to her ass,and nudged in.At this point her anal passge seemed to suck my helmet and shaft RIGHT IN. Fuck me hard she was demanding,and I played with one of her tits whle he sucked the other.Next came my turn to screw her shaven box,so us 2 guys changed places.She lowered herself onto me,until the piercing hit the back of her insides,and her eyes almost popped.Especially as he then butt fucked her almost immediately.I was playing with and sucking her fabulous breasts and nipples and the harder he pumped her bum the more her tits swung in my mouth.We carried on like this for some time, and he annonced he was ready to 'pop'. Slipping his condom off she took his member in her lips and face fucked for all she was worth,being rewarded with a mouthful of spunk.We then laid her down and licked/played with her pussy,making her buck and reel,which was great for me as she was giving my piercing lots of oral attention again.After what seemed like ages,I filled her with a mouthful too,and we all had to just collapse in a heap. THANKS VIXEN, glad to have popped your 3some/dp/spit roast cherry.xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Left this ESPECIALLY for Vixen73

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic